Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8276
-
06-28-21 17:37 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 1019I saw Rio today. Worth it.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 15:28 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 1544I saw you there. You were one of the two-three guys in the place and definitely the only Asian.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:46 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 257Strip Club Beginner
Get a pair of comfort sweats, lounge pants or even pajama bottoms. Black with no fly. The thinner, the better. Commando underneath. Then follow the girl's lead.
Originally Posted by Bulganzio
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 18:50 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 204100 degree day at Kittens
When the temperature hit 100 today I decided to stop by kittens to enjoy some boobies and AC. Bad news, the booths are back and the private lap dance rooms are back to being VIP. Well it was fun while it lasted!
-
06-27-21 17:19 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 1544I went today, just because it was hot and figured it would be busy with people trying to get out of the sun. Ended up at Kittens where 4-5 girls were working and there were maybe 3 guys including me. One was a scammer, so I avoided her like the plague. The others were tall skinny blondes. I was just going to leave, but figured I get a dance with one. I had to stop after the second dance because she smelled too much like BO. I figured that was it and left.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 12:38 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 906For Beginners.
Probably Pandora's day shift is best for a beginner.
Originally Posted by Bulganzio
[View Original Post]
My advice is to kind of ease into it, come in one afternoon and get a couple of dances from different girls, but don't really plan to get that nasty. That lets you get the lay of the land and also makes you kind of a familiar face.
Then come in the next day and pick one girl, preferably one you have beta about from this site. Get her back on the couches and have some real fun.
-
06-27-21 11:49 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 97Nothing like titty bar A / C on a hot day
Then we're eskimo brothers. I figure there's nothing like strip club A / C on a hot day so I swung into Pandora's around 12:30. It was really flat with still only three dancers by the time I left around 1:30. I think the little asian dancer's name is something like Meeko. She's nice but not my type.
Originally Posted by Eddywhtwtr
[View Original Post]
Instead I waited until Lola was on stage and tipped a fiver to make sure I got her attention. She came around and we chatted for a bit and then headed back to the couches. Boy am I glad I did. She's got exactly those stripper after-markets that I dearly love and she's chill and funny to hang around with. I can confirm an earlier report that two bills will get you a covered ride in heaven. She made it clear that a cover is always involved.
-
06-27-21 03:18 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 11If you were only going to visit one club.
So I'm more of an AMP guy. Its crazy but I've never been to a strip club. Going to try it in the afternoon this week. Where in Seattle area would you go? Who would you look for? Thank you.
-
06-26-21 23:06 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandora's visit Sat 6/26
Dropped in for a bit today around 2 pm to beat the heat. Very limited lineup; Lola, samba, Vee (and an Asian girl whose name I can't quite recall. Spent some time with Lola. Very cool woman, older than the others but rockin body. Had some playtime that was fun and most satisfactory. Recommended: I will def see her again.
Any scoop on Samba? Menu? She went back with a guy, he was walking out the door less than 10 minutes later. Guessing she knows her trade pretty well too.
-
06-26-21 11:48 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 444Monse
Trying noon or later.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 02:19 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 35Monse is at Pandoras, I believe. Day shifter?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 18:46 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 1019Monse
I never last more than 3 songs.
Just sucks it out of me.
-
06-22-21 17:37 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 444Idk
I tried Kittens but Tiffany scares me away.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 14:57 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 118Class of 2021
Indeed! As the saying goes, "There are girls turning 18 every day. " An easy summer job for recent high school graduates. If they get hooked, maybe longer than just the summer.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 13:58 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 204Iso Savy
Anyone know if Savy from Kittens is still dancing somewhere? She was one of my favorites before the pandemic.












Reply With Quote






