Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 553 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8287
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2512

    100 degree day at Kittens

    When the temperature hit 100 today I decided to stop by kittens to enjoy some boobies and AC. Bad news, the booths are back and the private lap dance rooms are back to being VIP. Well it was fun while it lasted!

  2. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Then we're eskimo brothers. I figure there's nothing like strip club A / C on a hot day so I swung into Pandora's around 12:30. It was really flat with still only three dancers by the time I left around 1:30. I think the little asian dancer's name is something like Meeko. She's nice but not my type.

    Instead I waited until Lola was on stage and tipped a fiver to make sure I got her attention. She came around and we chatted for a bit and then headed back to the couches. Boy am I glad I did. She's got exactly those stripper after-markets that I dearly love and she's chill and funny to hang around with. I can confirm an earlier report that two bills will get you a covered ride in heaven. She made it clear that a cover is always involved.
    I went today, just because it was hot and figured it would be busy with people trying to get out of the sun. Ended up at Kittens where 4-5 girls were working and there were maybe 3 guys including me. One was a scammer, so I avoided her like the plague. The others were tall skinny blondes. I was just going to leave, but figured I get a dance with one. I had to stop after the second dance because she smelled too much like BO. I figured that was it and left.

  3. #2510

    For Beginners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulganzio  [View Original Post]
    So I'm more of an AMP guy. Its crazy but I've never been to a strip club. Going to try it in the afternoon this week. Where in Seattle area would you go? Who would you look for? Thank you.
    Probably Pandora's day shift is best for a beginner.

    My advice is to kind of ease into it, come in one afternoon and get a couple of dances from different girls, but don't really plan to get that nasty. That lets you get the lay of the land and also makes you kind of a familiar face.

    Then come in the next day and pick one girl, preferably one you have beta about from this site. Get her back on the couches and have some real fun.

  4. #2509

    Nothing like titty bar A / C on a hot day

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddywhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in for a bit today around 2 pm to beat the heat. Very limited lineup; Lola, samba, Vee (and an Asian girl whose name I can't quite recall. Spent some time with Lola. Very cool woman, older than the others but rockin body. Had some playtime that was fun and most satisfactory. Recommended: I will def see her again.

    Any scoop on Samba? Menu? She went back with a guy, he was walking out the door less than 10 minutes later. Guessing she knows her trade pretty well too.
    Then we're eskimo brothers. I figure there's nothing like strip club A / C on a hot day so I swung into Pandora's around 12:30. It was really flat with still only three dancers by the time I left around 1:30. I think the little asian dancer's name is something like Meeko. She's nice but not my type.

    Instead I waited until Lola was on stage and tipped a fiver to make sure I got her attention. She came around and we chatted for a bit and then headed back to the couches. Boy am I glad I did. She's got exactly those stripper after-markets that I dearly love and she's chill and funny to hang around with. I can confirm an earlier report that two bills will get you a covered ride in heaven. She made it clear that a cover is always involved.

  5. #2508

    If you were only going to visit one club.

    So I'm more of an AMP guy. Its crazy but I've never been to a strip club. Going to try it in the afternoon this week. Where in Seattle area would you go? Who would you look for? Thank you.

  6. #2507

    Pandora's visit Sat 6/26

    Dropped in for a bit today around 2 pm to beat the heat. Very limited lineup; Lola, samba, Vee (and an Asian girl whose name I can't quite recall. Spent some time with Lola. Very cool woman, older than the others but rockin body. Had some playtime that was fun and most satisfactory. Recommended: I will def see her again.

    Any scoop on Samba? Menu? She went back with a guy, he was walking out the door less than 10 minutes later. Guessing she knows her trade pretty well too.

  7. #2506

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    Monse is at Pandoras, I believe. Day shifter?
    Trying noon or later.

  8. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913  [View Original Post]
    Where? I've never been to a strip club but want to go.
    Monse is at Pandoras, I believe. Day shifter?

  9. #2504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Monse

    I never last more than 3 songs.

    Just sucks it out of me.

  10. #2503

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Savy from Kittens is still dancing somewhere? She was one of my favorites before the pandemic.
    I tried Kittens but Tiffany scares me away.

  11. #2502

    Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Time to check out the graduating class of 2021.
    Indeed! As the saying goes, "There are girls turning 18 every day. " An easy summer job for recent high school graduates. If they get hooked, maybe longer than just the summer.

  12. #2501

    Iso Savy

    Anyone know if Savy from Kittens is still dancing somewhere? She was one of my favorites before the pandemic.

  13. #2500

    2021

    Time to check out the graduating class of 2021.

  14. #2499

    Beamer

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    I saw on her instagram that she'll be dancing at kittens? Anyone know if she offers extras and if so what? One of the hottest bikini baristas. Would love some action with her.
    One of the most incredible bodies I have groped. Expensive. No extras.

  15. #2498

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    But has she loosened her morales too? Did she finally move from c to bb? Morgan was great but she was very firm in the c at mount time. YMMV but for me, I didn't go far.
    Still Covered. If it was BB I wouldn't last half a song with her. I didn't press. For the hotter ones I find myself preferring cover so I can enjoy it longer. She's humble enough for better conversation, which makes it better for me overall. I dunno if she feels she needs give up bb. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape