Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 542 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3287
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/809574510706

  2. #3286

    Any recent or old experience with below provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubystar

    Was thinking about visiting her. Your input will be much apriciated. Thank you in advance.

  3. #3285

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnblak  [View Original Post]
    Back on all the escort sites with her new # going. By wild. Thing or estrella if anyone cares to partake. SB wasn't going anywhere for her so right back to the street and escort alligator, sumo search and callescort. She's definitely worth a spin get it she's a spinner. Be safe.
    Didn't find anything since may on alligator. Any more info? I'm not sure she is using her name in the ad.

  4. #3284

    Geshia

    This one is too often hard to reach. She is a little spinner with a great skill set. I've seen her several times, and it has only gotten better each time. She usually takes down her ads when she isn't available and has 2 different numbers that she uses.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/63997118

    I will see her again.

    YMMV.

    CL.

  5. #3283

    Rosa

    Back on all the escort sites with her new # going. By wild. Thing or estrella if anyone cares to partake. SB wasn't going anywhere for her so right back to the street and escort alligator, sumo search and callescort. She's definitely worth a spin get it she's a spinner. Be safe.

  6. #3282

    Native American

    The best luck I've had finding NA has been on SA. I've had several of them through the years. I stopped looking of them specifically as they can get a little too possessive. From my experience, the best of both worlds is a Latina with NA / Indian mixed in.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]

  7. #3281

    Is this helpful?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Apologies in advance if I am the only one.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Indeed you were the only one and no your post wasn't helpful.

    A2

  8. #3280
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

    Considering what happened the last three day do you understand why we do this?

    A2

  9. #3279

    Sorry about link missing

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to? If ya have a contact or link I would appreciate it very much.
    She mentions Navajo mixed =.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...914/7027291339

  10. #3278

    Mixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and thought of your "hankering". Do not think there are any reviews but she looks legit enough to possibly TOFT.
    Who are you referring to? If ya have a contact or link I would appreciate it very much.

  11. #3277

    How about mixed Navajo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Ugh. No pokem, want Smokem!
    Saw this and thought of your "hankering". Do not think there are any reviews but she looks legit enough to possibly TOFT.

  12. #3276

    Native American

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a Native American provider? I always have had a hankering to be with one of those ladies. Anyone have a contact? I don't mean to be disrespectful in anyway or demeaning to the culture. Just a fetish that's all.
    Ugh. No pokem, want Smokem!

  13. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar. The last two photos. I seem to remember a review and pretty sure it wasn't favorable. But I can't remember. Any help?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14916279
    I've messaged her multiple times with no response so who knows?

  14. #3274

    Native American provider

    Just wondering if anyone knows of a Native American provider? I always have had a hankering to be with one of those ladies. Anyone have a contact? I don't mean to be disrespectful in anyway or demeaning to the culture. Just a fetish that's all.

  15. #3273

    This one

    This one looks familiar. The last two photos. I seem to remember a review and pretty sure it wasn't favorable. But I can't remember. Any help?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14916279

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape