Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 367 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4284

    Bring the price down

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    Mongers probably do not want to know this but girls asking reasonable prices make far more than 200 a night. I have seen them count their money many times over the years.

    Biggest things girls do not manage well is the good night / bad night roller coaster.
    The cool ones I've talked to say they get 500 to a grand whenever they work. If they reach the goal early, they go home. If it's slow, they go home at certain hour.

    Still they reach their goal most of the time that means there's a demand. We, the consumers, should be able to drive the price down again if we wanted to. This pandemic all the prices go up. SMH.

  2. #4283

    Fig Thursday night

    Just a heads up for the board, there's a checkpoint on fig just north of Imperial. Looks like increased presence in general. Holiday week and all.

  3. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    Mongers probably do not want to know this but girls asking reasonable prices make far more than 200 a night. I have seen them count their money many times over the years.

    Biggest things girls do not manage well is the good night / bad night roller coaster.
    Right. A pretty SW that doesn't play games will be lined up with dudes. That light skin BSW, Krystal, could be having a ton of regulars (like me) but just tries to find suckers with her upcharge bullshit. Costs them money in the long run. But if they were brain surgeons they wouldn't be out on the street.

  4. #4281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Mongers probably do not want to know this but girls asking reasonable prices make far more than 200 a night. I have seen them count their money many times over the years.

    Biggest things girls do not manage well is the good night / bad night roller coaster.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, maybe that girl could find one rich and horny dude to bite on that price but she wasn't getting any takers from what I saw. Don't know what's the point unless she really hates getting fucked and just wants one John to cover her night.

  5. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    I see lots of guys driving away from hot af girls asking for 100.

    There are places girls can get that kind of money assuming they have the ability to provide top notch service but Fig is not the place.
    Yeah, maybe that girl could find one rich and horny dude to bite on that price but she wasn't getting any takers from what I saw. Don't know what's the point unless she really hates getting fucked and just wants one John to cover her night.

  6. #4279
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    260

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    I see lots of guys driving away from hot af girls asking for 100.

    There are places girls can get that kind of money assuming they have the ability to provide top notch service but Fig is not the place.
    I just paid 260 for FS from a girl on that mall. She was white, no terrible rush (3 positions and a BBBBBJ), and the place was clean.

    If I go to the fig, I get a room for the night from 100. That means I am trying to do a 2-3 girl bender, so I want to spent less than 100 per.

    Anything above 100 on fig and you are enabling this shit.

  7. #4278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    I see lots of guys driving away from hot af girls asking for 100.

    There are places girls can get that kind of money assuming they have the ability to provide top notch service but Fig is not the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Sunday morning I saw the Latina from the Oshoxxx vid who asked for $$ and said she could get 500. When I asked she said $250 so that was a no. Her face was a 7 but body 10. What's the going rate now for the top tier SW? I know it's going up like everything else but not like that.

  8. #4277
    Sunday morning I saw the Latina from the Oshoxxx vid who asked for $$ and said she could get 500. When I asked she said $250 so that was a no. Her face was a 7 but body 10. What's the going rate now for the top tier SW? I know it's going up like everything else but not like that.

  9. #4276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Stay way from the "hottie gallery".

    Look for the girls who do not stay in packs with the same girls.

    Last weekend I saw some of the new pros. Some REALLY hot white girls. Walking all over the east side of the hottie gallery. One of them went 3 blocks from Gage and another went 5 blocks from Gage. The girls in this pack were not hanging together all the time but over time they stuck with other girls in the pack. There was also a really hot light skin girl (maybe LSW) with their group who as far as I could tell was just walking and not working.

    Side track big time. Point I was trying to make it is is not easy to find the amateurs. Mostly because they are not out very much.

    Wish the pimps would realize the value of good service and get some of these hot chicks some good business sense. Most of the pimps and pimped girls are just hustlers with no other skills except maybe hot bodies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on which side of fig would the amateurs usually be at? I feel like the amateur ones are more down to earth, give better service, able to bargain a little bit.

    I avoid the HG because everyone is always upselling and they be toxic asf too LOL.

  10. #4275
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Disney land

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    In terms of looks and variety the talent level it at an all time high on Fig.

    In terms of service given it is at an all time low.

    I still roll the dice every once in a while because it is close to me. Almost always regret spending more than $60 on the girl who got in my car. Just keep in mind that really hot girl may turn into a ***** who will not do anything you want when she gets in. Or at best may keep trying to finesse (hustle) you for more money.
    I am thinking that if the pimps acted somewhat normal and kept fig organized, it would be a premiere destination and they would clean up. But really, these pimps just want some tight pussy, loose shoes and a warm place to shit. Strategic business planning is not their strength.

    The problem is finding the girls who are solo ("renegade") and getting high expected value from them.

    It is a very iffy proposition. There is probably an 90-100% chance that a black girl is pimped, and 80-90% chance a latina is pimped. It seems that white girls are only 50-75% pimped, but that still means you are less than a coin flip to get a white girl who is not automatically a ROB.

    It is kind of sad because there is nothing more fun than fig. Even with the poop storm in the HG, it is just what nature intended.

  11. #4274

    Amateurs

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    It is possible. A hot girl currently working Fig will do BBFS for $140. Not looking to lose that connection because I have a big mouth just yet so not giving details at this time.

    Usually BB is a thing the amateurs do. There have been more pros on Fig lately than Amateurs. Have seen a girl on IG say the pimped girls have been beating up the non-pimped girls to keep them off the track to keep the prices up. Have not herd that from anywhere else who knows if it is true.
    Any intel on which side of fig would the amateurs usually be at? I feel like the amateur ones are more down to earth, give better service, able to bargain a little bit.

    I avoid the HG because everyone is always upselling and they be toxic asf too LOL.

  12. #4273
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Really. ? You just cannot do that. Actions like that will win you a forever pass to the Simp hall of shame.
    I agree with domino. I think it would take me 20 minutes to nut from a CBJ. I did one on fig ages ago and I was pumped because a girl had just robbed me of 40 for head. So I found this hot latina and she worked it pretty long.

    So I am partial because if you are not going for the full monty, I do not think the fig is the place. If it is FS, I will and have paid more than 100 (up to 150 - start the flames), but it was heat of the moment stuff or upsell. But if a girl told me it was 100 for head and 150 for FS, even my pathetic judgment would drive off.

  13. #4272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    In terms of looks and variety the talent level it at an all time high on Fig.

    In terms of service given it is at an all time low.

    I still roll the dice every once in a while because it is close to me. Almost always regret spending more than $60 on the girl who got in my car. Just keep in mind that really hot girl may turn into a ***** who will not do anything you want when she gets in. Or at best may keep trying to finesse (hustle) you for more money.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJon17  [View Original Post]
    I have never hit fig and only hobby at MPs but these pictures have me really tempted.

  14. #4271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    It is possible. A hot girl currently working Fig will do BBFS for $140. Not looking to lose that connection because I have a big mouth just yet so not giving details at this time.

    Usually BB is a thing the amateurs do. There have been more pros on Fig lately than Amateurs. Have seen a girl on IG say the pimped girls have been beating up the non-pimped girls to keep them off the track to keep the prices up. Have not herd that from anywhere else who knows if it is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any tips on how to get BBFS from the girls on Fig?

  15. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky86  [View Original Post]
    I'm never in the area on the weekends, but I had to put in some OT so I decided to stop by fig on my way in this morning around 5 am.

    , got off at Gauge and didn't make it far. Hg was poppin, saw a banging latina SW in a school girl outfit on the 1st street passed gauge. Hit her up quoted 1 rose for CBJ plus room, 3. For everything. Went to the next street saw a group of WSW and they were all quoting 1 +. Ended up back by the latina princess, normally would never go above 60 but she looked amazing. Hops in, agrees to a CBJ cardate, immediately pulls out her huge beautiful tits and goes to work, two handfulls with one tit. Skills were bomb, great attitude, enthusiastic and sexy, no robot strict business shit. Had myself a great morning. Got her number, googled it and this link came up.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/16574528548
    Is that the same girl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape