Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 367 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4269

    Spotted her yesterday and thought the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    Ok, you can't keep a good monger down. But I guess I'm getting jumpy now. There is this one SW I've been eyeing from recent Fig clips. One of the comments said she was UCLE, but she is crazy hott! Well, I decided to see I would see her today and of course she was there. I passed and it was hard to do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAWt1qH_Grk.
    Was in the area so decided to cruise down Fig. I spotted her and immediately thought she stuck out. Very pretty but the more modest attire and the purse made my spidey sense tingle. Plus she just looked a little too put together compared to the other girls working fig.

  2. #4268

    Paying a c-note for head on the Fig is a good way to hear God laughing at you

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Fig for the first time. I had never actually cruised or picked up, before, just read the threads and seen the videos. I started in the low end near my hotel and thought "what are all these fucking car dealerships doing on this street of sin?" Then you cross the line and it's liquor store, motel, liquor store, laundromat, laundromat, laundromat, another laundromat, motel motel motel motel. Yeah this is the place. Passed by a really attractive black girl on a corner. I saw her too late to turn, I turned to the next street and by the time I was back she was gone; but I think she was just walking. Kept going and saw more and more confirmed SWs, mostly BSW. Two of them were smoking hot like models (from what I saw) and they of course got scooped real fast. I saw a young looking WSW in booty shorts too small for her; I crossed four lanes to get to her street as I was on the other side. I rolled in, made solid eye contact, parked, waited. She didn't move. OK. I did a three point turn and by the time I did, she was talking to another car. Well at least I know she's working. The car drove away, I drove up, lowered the window. "It's 100. " She had a decent body, and her face had this unique mixture of "I please men" and "I am high right now. " I asked her again and to confirm (after all, what do you even get for that? It?) "100. " I said to myself this girl looks too high to negotiate, but she is soooo slutty looking. "Fine. Hop in. " She walks away. Uh. Ok. I leave because cars are behind me and they can all see what I'm trying to do. I circle around to see if she wouldn't recognize me 60 seconds later but she won't even talk to anyone, now and just walked down the strip. OK. Kept going down and saw two very obvious SW, one black one white, one thicc one thiiiiiiin, laughing in the street. I figured they would be my backup. After I failed on the second hot BSW that got scooped before I could turn around, I went into their street. I was interested in the white one, but the black one approached me with monster size titties and a thicc body. Well, if this was to be my first, I wanted to do HBO proud. She wanted 100, I told her 60, she got in..
    Dude. Really. ? You just cannot do that. Actions like that will win you a forever pass to the Simp hall of shame.

  3. #4267

    LSW princess

    I'm never in the area on the weekends, but I had to put in some OT so I decided to stop by fig on my way in this morning around 5 am.

    , got off at Gauge and didn't make it far. Hg was poppin, saw a banging latina SW in a school girl outfit on the 1st street passed gauge. Hit her up quoted 1 rose for CBJ plus room, 3. For everything. Went to the next street saw a group of WSW and they were all quoting 1 +. Ended up back by the latina princess, normally would never go above 60 but she looked amazing. Hops in, agrees to a CBJ cardate, immediately pulls out her huge beautiful tits and goes to work, two handfulls with one tit. Skills were bomb, great attitude, enthusiastic and sexy, no robot strict business shit. Had myself a great morning. Got her number, googled it and this link came up.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/16574528548

  4. #4266
    Cruised Fig for the first time. I had never actually cruised or picked up, before, just read the threads and seen the videos. I started in the low end near my hotel and thought "what are all these fucking car dealerships doing on this street of sin?" Then you cross the line and it's liquor store, motel, liquor store, laundromat, laundromat, laundromat, another laundromat, motel motel motel motel. Yeah this is the place. Passed by a really attractive black girl on a corner. I saw her too late to turn, I turned to the next street and by the time I was back she was gone; but I think she was just walking. Kept going and saw more and more confirmed SWs, mostly BSW. Two of them were smoking hot like models (from what I saw) and they of course got scooped real fast. I saw a young looking WSW in booty shorts too small for her; I crossed four lanes to get to her street as I was on the other side. I rolled in, made solid eye contact, parked, waited. She didn't move. OK. I did a three point turn and by the time I did, she was talking to another car. Well at least I know she's working. The car drove away, I drove up, lowered the window. "It's 100. " She had a decent body, and her face had this unique mixture of "I please men" and "I am high right now. " I asked her again and to confirm (after all, what do you even get for that? It?) "100. " I said to myself this girl looks too high to negotiate, but she is soooo slutty looking. "Fine. Hop in. " She walks away. Uh. Ok. I leave because cars are behind me and they can all see what I'm trying to do. I circle around to see if she wouldn't recognize me 60 seconds later but she won't even talk to anyone, now and just walked down the strip. OK. Kept going down and saw two very obvious SW, one black one white, one thicc one thiiiiiiin, laughing in the street. I figured they would be my backup. After I failed on the second hot BSW that got scooped before I could turn around, I went into their street. I was interested in the white one, but the black one approached me with monster size titties and a thicc body. Well, if this was to be my first, I wanted to do HBO proud. She wanted 100, I told her 60, she got in.

    Said her name is Rosie. She seemed nice enough. Drove down the street to a dark parking spot, gave her the money, she went to work (with condom). As I was getting close, she said I was taking too long and needed another 20 to finish. I was so close and didn't want a screaming ***** fit, so I relented, she went back to work. Just before I came, she stopped again and asked for another 20 to get the 100 she originally asked for. Fucking diabolical; holding orgasms hostage?! FOR MONEY!? I had no choice but to give it to her and finally released in her mouth (in the condom). Douchebag tactic. She doesn't seem really mean or nasty; but very much all about the Benjamins and if she could get a client that cums in 5 seconds that would be her ideal work day. So, customer service, not a recommendation. Was fun, though.

  5. #4265

    Not done.

    Ok, you can't keep a good monger down. But I guess I'm getting jumpy now. There is this one SW I've been eyeing from recent Fig clips. One of the comments said she was UCLE, but she is crazy hott! Well, I decided to see I would see her today and of course she was there. I passed and it was hard to do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAWt1qH_Grk.

  6. #4264

    Police Presence Down

    I don't cruise Fig very much anymore but the last few times I have seen virtually no LEO's. Lots of girls and mongers and the associated John jams, but no police.

    Maybe this is the result of the policies of George Gascon. If he gets recalled it may change back to a heavy police presence.

    I think the police are A-holes but maybe you need A-holes to deal with the real criminals.

  7. #4263
    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #4262
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Betty crocker

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJose  [View Original Post]
    Few more pics from Fig.
    Fuck, more cake than Duncan Hines. I really miss going to fig, but as other posters have stated, it is just an awful experience do to the pimps and seriously fucked up girls.

    I keep thinking I will head back but I cannot get it done in a car date and paying for those shitty rooms is not for me.

    Maybe I should rent an RV.

  9. #4261

    Few more pics

    Few more pics from Fig.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210621-222706_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210621-222606_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  10. #4260
    Much depends on what girls are in town. The pros are less likely to be willing to do BBJ's. Downtown is probably a better place to find a BBJ. The downside is that there is less girls working there lately. There is some girls wiling to do BBJ in TJ. But finding them is hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    One way to do it is to ask the girl if she will do it for extra funds. I never have asked but when I sometimes begged for at least a BBBBBBJ, the girl goes off at me like I tried to shop at Erewhon without a mask. I assume these girls are under direct orders not to fuck johns or touch johns BB. In my greatest fig campaign where I picked up two white girls from Baltimore, I swear to you that the younger one. Age 21 with a slight pooch. Wanted to suck me bare but the lead prostitute forbade it because it was some rule.

  11. #4259

    Done

    I think I'm pretty much done with Fig. Not because of the SWs, it's the mongers, or maybe the P.S. All I know it's a major cluster F when driving there. I've done two swings in two weeks and in both cases, I almost got in an accident. Both were on Sunday afternoons and there wasn't much traffic. In one case the monger was turning on a side street. A side street where I was at and he was so into checking out the SW, he almost went head on with me. I had to honk at home before he even knew I was there. The other incident was a guy who was just "burning rubber" at any turn he was at. The real shame is some of the SWs were pretty hott. I even saw a few from the YouTube clips. I think I'll stay with HX till it's smooths over.

  12. #4258
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJon17  [View Original Post]
    I have never hit fig and only hobby at MPs but these pictures have me really tempted.
    He only posted pictures of one girl. There are usually at least 50 girls on fig in a decent night. 2% fuckable are the odds. It is not xanadu.

  13. #4257
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any tips on how to get BBFS from the girls on Fig?
    One way to do it is to ask the girl if she will do it for extra funds. I never have asked but when I sometimes begged for at least a BBBBBBJ, the girl goes off at me like I tried to shop at Erewhon without a mask. I assume these girls are under direct orders not to fuck johns or touch johns BB. In my greatest fig campaign where I picked up two white girls from Baltimore, I swear to you that the younger one. Age 21 with a slight pooch. Wanted to suck me bare but the lead prostitute forbade it because it was some rule.

  14. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeJon17  [View Original Post]
    I have never hit fig and only hobby at MPs but these pictures have me really tempted.
    Average day on Fig.

  15. #4255

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJose  [View Original Post]
    Cheeks.
    I have never hit fig and only hobby at MPs but these pictures have me really tempted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape