Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5499
-
07-02-21 21:40 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 306Bring the price down
The cool ones I've talked to say they get 500 to a grand whenever they work. If they reach the goal early, they go home. If it's slow, they go home at certain hour.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
Still they reach their goal most of the time that means there's a demand. We, the consumers, should be able to drive the price down again if we wanted to. This pandemic all the prices go up. SMH.
-
07-02-21 00:51 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 73Fig Thursday night
Just a heads up for the board, there's a checkpoint on fig just north of Imperial. Looks like increased presence in general. Holiday week and all.
-
06-28-21 15:55 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 221Right. A pretty SW that doesn't play games will be lined up with dudes. That light skin BSW, Krystal, could be having a ton of regulars (like me) but just tries to find suckers with her upcharge bullshit. Costs them money in the long run. But if they were brain surgeons they wouldn't be out on the street.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:58 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 402Mongers probably do not want to know this but girls asking reasonable prices make far more than 200 a night. I have seen them count their money many times over the years.
Biggest things girls do not manage well is the good night / bad night roller coaster.
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:48 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 221Yeah, maybe that girl could find one rich and horny dude to bite on that price but she wasn't getting any takers from what I saw. Don't know what's the point unless she really hates getting fucked and just wants one John to cover her night.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:38 #4279Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977260
I just paid 260 for FS from a girl on that mall. She was white, no terrible rush (3 positions and a BBBBBJ), and the place was clean.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
If I go to the fig, I get a room for the night from 100. That means I am trying to do a 2-3 girl bender, so I want to spent less than 100 per.
Anything above 100 on fig and you are enabling this shit.
-
06-28-21 12:28 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 402I see lots of guys driving away from hot af girls asking for 100.
There are places girls can get that kind of money assuming they have the ability to provide top notch service but Fig is not the place.
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 10:30 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 221Sunday morning I saw the Latina from the Oshoxxx vid who asked for $$ and said she could get 500. When I asked she said $250 so that was a no. Her face was a 7 but body 10. What's the going rate now for the top tier SW? I know it's going up like everything else but not like that.
-
06-28-21 01:21 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 402Stay way from the "hottie gallery".
Look for the girls who do not stay in packs with the same girls.
Last weekend I saw some of the new pros. Some REALLY hot white girls. Walking all over the east side of the hottie gallery. One of them went 3 blocks from Gage and another went 5 blocks from Gage. The girls in this pack were not hanging together all the time but over time they stuck with other girls in the pack. There was also a really hot light skin girl (maybe LSW) with their group who as far as I could tell was just walking and not working.
Side track big time. Point I was trying to make it is is not easy to find the amateurs. Mostly because they are not out very much.
Wish the pimps would realize the value of good service and get some of these hot chicks some good business sense. Most of the pimps and pimped girls are just hustlers with no other skills except maybe hot bodies.
Originally Posted by Saappzz
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 22:03 #4275Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Disney land
I am thinking that if the pimps acted somewhat normal and kept fig organized, it would be a premiere destination and they would clean up. But really, these pimps just want some tight pussy, loose shoes and a warm place to shit. Strategic business planning is not their strength.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
The problem is finding the girls who are solo ("renegade") and getting high expected value from them.
It is a very iffy proposition. There is probably an 90-100% chance that a black girl is pimped, and 80-90% chance a latina is pimped. It seems that white girls are only 50-75% pimped, but that still means you are less than a coin flip to get a white girl who is not automatically a ROB.
It is kind of sad because there is nothing more fun than fig. Even with the poop storm in the HG, it is just what nature intended.
-
06-27-21 21:27 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 60Amateurs
Any intel on which side of fig would the amateurs usually be at? I feel like the amateur ones are more down to earth, give better service, able to bargain a little bit.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
I avoid the HG because everyone is always upselling and they be toxic asf too LOL.
-
06-27-21 19:51 #4273Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Concur
I agree with domino. I think it would take me 20 minutes to nut from a CBJ. I did one on fig ages ago and I was pumped because a girl had just robbed me of 40 for head. So I found this hot latina and she worked it pretty long.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
So I am partial because if you are not going for the full monty, I do not think the fig is the place. If it is FS, I will and have paid more than 100 (up to 150 - start the flames), but it was heat of the moment stuff or upsell. But if a girl told me it was 100 for head and 150 for FS, even my pathetic judgment would drive off.
-
06-27-21 19:36 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 402In terms of looks and variety the talent level it at an all time high on Fig.
In terms of service given it is at an all time low.
I still roll the dice every once in a while because it is close to me. Almost always regret spending more than $60 on the girl who got in my car. Just keep in mind that really hot girl may turn into a ***** who will not do anything you want when she gets in. Or at best may keep trying to finesse (hustle) you for more money.
Originally Posted by DoeJon17
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 19:33 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 402It is possible. A hot girl currently working Fig will do BBFS for $140. Not looking to lose that connection because I have a big mouth just yet so not giving details at this time.
Usually BB is a thing the amateurs do. There have been more pros on Fig lately than Amateurs. Have seen a girl on IG say the pimped girls have been beating up the non-pimped girls to keep them off the track to keep the prices up. Have not herd that from anywhere else who knows if it is true.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 17:04 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 29Is that the same girl?
Originally Posted by Sparky86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





