Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 980 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6851

    Jae

    Quoted me $$. 50 HHr. In Dunedin area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63922643

    Can do an AMP for that.

  2. #6850

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Faustus  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

    You post frequently, and good info. I would happily put extra effort and go out of my way for you.

    But for everyone like you, there are 9,999 who read posts, use them, and never give a single damn word in response.

    I'm not being "condescending" to them. I'm saying "fuck you #hole do your own work". I'm here to share my experirnces, not to put in extra effort every day for the last 25 and the next 30 years so that Joe Armchair Loser with his dick in his hand will have an easy roadmap to the kitties that I put in real work to find.

    F# that guy! PM me or suck it up.

    Faustus.
    I learned early on that there are a whole lot of grabbers and no givers here. That's ok, I don't review openly any of the good ones. I will share PM's with SM. The BIG problem is there aren't as many new good ones. The good old ones are either gone, or have enough regulars they don't have to advertise. It's not just here. I read forums from all over. I have befriended a SM from Houston area who tells me that yeah, there are alot of young hoes out there, but most are fat, or thieves. L. A. Hookers want a minimum of $. Orlando used to be a fun day trip but not any more. In my opinion Clearwater has the most choices, but they come and go. Last weekend I cultivated my first UTR at a club. She's not interested in the open market, but if she does I'll let a few of you know. There are ALOT of middle aged divorcees ready to party and part ways. I am looking now at Central America, and possibly Thailand in 2022.

  3. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Rookiemonger could you please see Layci and negotiate a group rookie rate for all of us. Her BBBJCIM 100 (10 min) donation. Now we have a GMS and GPS going on. We need a union steward- all in Favor say yay! Prices are getting Ridiculous. Layci is posting for Anissa also. Her rates have double too. If I don't get my rate I move on. Trolling time!
    Lmao,

    Nah, no need for all that. If they have a GPS, I just move on to the next fish in the sea.

    I seldom overpay for some pootang. That's just me.

  4. #6848
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Rookiemonger could you please see Layci and negotiate a group rookie rate for all of us. Her BBBJCIM 100 (10 min) donation. Now we have a GMS and GPS going on. We need a union steward- all in Favor say yay! Prices are getting Ridiculous. Layci is posting for Anissa also. Her rates have double too. If I don't get my rate I move on. Trolling time!
    Yay! I'd be a regular. Clean discreet respectful regular.

  5. #6847

    F*k this

    There aint a ***** in this forum worth more than $. 0 for a HH and that's with BBBJ, daty, and pro attitude.

  6. #6846

    Jae

    Reached out to her, she is in Dunedin, $$. 50 HH! Don't have a link but she has as pair of lips on her ass, and mixed reviews.

  7. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Rookiemonger could you please see Layci and negotiate a group rookie rate for all of us. Her BBBJCIM 100 (10 min) donation. Now we have a GMS and GPS going on. We need a union steward- all in Favor say yay! Prices are getting Ridiculous. Layci is posting for Anissa also. Her rates have double too. If I don't get my rate I move on. Trolling time!
    How about some recent reviews of her. Agree rates are excessive but so are rates much cheaper for uninspired low quality service. There is a saying it's better to overpay and walk away satisfied w what you received bs paying less but unsatisfied with what you received basically wasting your money. Worse is overpaying and being unsatisfied like I had a few weeks ago.

  8. #6844

    PSA for the ladies who don't do CIM

    Dental Health is important.

    Peep the benefits of CIM from a professional - https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd5Cs2Ea/.

  9. #6843

    Layci

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, well from the pics, they are night and day apart as far as looks.

    Sammie just didn't do it for me.
    Rookiemonger could you please see Layci and negotiate a group rookie rate for all of us. Her BBBJCIM 100 (10 min) donation. Now we have a GMS and GPS going on. We need a union steward- all in Favor say yay! Prices are getting Ridiculous. Layci is posting for Anissa also. Her rates have double too. If I don't get my rate I move on. Trolling time!

  10. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanchoMalo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a young, black provider in the Pinellas county area. Any suggestions or recommends would be greatly appreciated.
    No need to even look. If there was one billho would caption and keep off the market LOL.

  11. #6841

    Any recommendations on a black provider?

    Looking for a young, black provider in the Pinellas county area. Any suggestions or recommends would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #6840

    Link

    This one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63855025

    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    Just sayin'.

  13. #6839
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Just forget that idea LOL.
    Lmao, well from the pics, they are night and day apart as far as looks.

    Sammie just didn't do it for me.

  14. #6838

    Thanks.

    Thank you.

    You post frequently, and good info. I would happily put extra effort and go out of my way for you.

    But for everyone like you, there are 9,999 who read posts, use them, and never give a single damn word in response.

    I'm not being "condescending" to them. I'm saying "fuck you #hole do your own work". I'm here to share my experirnces, not to put in extra effort every day for the last 25 and the next 30 years so that Joe Armchair Loser with his dick in his hand will have an easy roadmap to the kitties that I put in real work to find.

    F# that guy! PM me or suck it up.

    Faustus.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    4) I find your comments about RTFB and putting the "burden of effort on the reader" to be kind of condescending..

  15. #6837

    Great link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Chicago for the week, and saw Eden at a motel off Hwy-19 in Clearwater. Easy two call setup, and she was fresh and looked great when I got to the door. Awesome BBBJ followed by CFS in K9 and lazy K9, then cleaned me up after I finished and sent me on my way. Nice girl, would be a go-to if I was a local. $. 40 for hhr.

    Treat her well!
    Just sayin'.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape