Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7041
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    If you don't already know "OG Jaime", then you probably met "Baby Jaime", not "OG Jaime".

    This booker will switch OG Jaime by giving you baby Jaime if he felt you never met OG Jaime before. He known to do bait-and-switch on noob and first time customer who just clear verification.
    Nah, he didn't. OG Jamie is in Vegas usually. He met the real deal.

  2. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by ID2468  [View Original Post]
    It was scheduled to be a short comeback tour. She's all booked up for the days she's working and will be leaving again. A quick cash grab.
    Did anyone actually get to see Shannon this time around?

  3. #7039
    If you don't already know "OG Jaime", then you probably met "Baby Jaime", not "OG Jaime".

    This booker will switch OG Jaime by giving you baby Jaime if he felt you never met OG Jaime before. He known to do bait-and-switch on noob and first time customer who just clear verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma  [View Original Post]
    I met Jamie this past Thursday through KTE. I saw her on the first day but I didn't really know it was her first day working until she told me. She said she was only passing by and returning to Vegas but that she had worked in the Seattle area briefly prior to this.

  4. #7038
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    OG Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma  [View Original Post]
    I met Jamie this past Thursday through KTE. I saw her on the first day but I didn't really know it was her first day working until she told me. She said she was only passing by and returning to Vegas but that she had worked in the Seattle area briefly prior to this.
    Whatever. I made an appointment 4 days early for Saturday and day of 1 hour before the appointment was told "she was wrecked" and called in to say she was not working did I want to book another girl. This is a classic bait and switch. I am curious as to how many others here saw Jamie this round and who else made appointments that did not come to fruition.

    Her ad is still up? Is the booker still taking appointments?

  5. #7037

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Has any one be able to book with OG Jaime since she came back to LA with KTE booker? I tried twice and both met with either "she's not working today" or "she back tomorrow". I just have feeling that this booker just throw her name out to get some foot traffic for his other girls. She's not actually back to LA at all let alone with this booker. KTE is one of those untrustworthy booker.
    I met Jamie this past Thursday through KTE. I saw her on the first day but I didn't really know it was her first day working until she told me. She said she was only passing by and returning to Vegas but that she had worked in the Seattle area briefly prior to this.

  6. #7036

    OG Jaime

    Has any one be able to book with OG Jaime since she came back to LA with KTE booker? I tried twice and both met with either "she's not working today" or "she back tomorrow". I just have feeling that this booker just throw her name out to get some foot traffic for his other girls. She's not actually back to LA at all let alone with this booker. KTE is one of those untrustworthy booker.

  7. #7035

    Jiyu out

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGootch  [View Original Post]
    Is jiyu listed somewhere? I have been trying to find her.
    Jiyu rotated out. I think she will pop up in OC next time around.

  8. #7034

    SweetAsianGem Lucy

    Lucy is using fake pics. The original pics can be found in various nurse cosplay outfit advertisements like this one:

    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001219194229.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nurse.jpg‎  

  9. #7033

    Viet Dream

    I'm surprised she would come back. With someone that famous I guess it's the power she wields over so many men. She could have her pick of sugar daddies. There aren't any other Viets with her looks & body.

  10. #7032

    Classic mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Please disregard the post I made earlier (2 posts down). Apparently, all you horndogs blew up her phone and and she told me to take the post down at 12.

    Do not call her until she gets her profile up again on HX. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    LOL, too damned funny. My guess is that she still has the 808 number as well (no, don't pm me for it).

    But I do miss Mandy.

  11. #7031

    Guilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Please disregard the post I made earlier (2 posts down). Apparently, all you horndogs blew up her phone and and she told me to take the post down at 12.

    Do not call her until she gets her profile up again on HX. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    I hit her up and got denied.

  12. #7030

    VietDream is NOT back.

    Please disregard the post I made earlier (2 posts down). Apparently, all you horndogs blew up her phone and and she told me to take the post down at 12.

    Do not call her until she gets her profile up again on HX. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

  13. #7029
    They are having problems with the door at WLA location so plan ahead. Even if you have the code it won't work.

  14. #7028

    VietDream is back

    Vietdream is back. She didn't say for how long. She wants to see mainly her regulars so if you're a first timer with her, don't be surprised if you get turned away. She's starting today at 11-7.

    (626) 662-4682.

  15. #7027
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about booking a 2-hour session to see what it's like with that much time. Anyone ever do it? Is it worth it?
    Everyone is different. I tried a 90 min session, did 2 pops and ran out of energy. Talked for a few minutes and still left earlier than 90 min. I didn't get kicked out, I was just done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape