Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7026

    Jiyu

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    LOL that's par for the course. This girl named Jiyu has tats on her wrist indicating she's 33 years old (she confirmed) but is listed as 21 and in comparison to some the other girls she's one of the younger ones.
    Is jiyu listed somewhere? I have been trying to find her.

  2. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I received a private message from a Senior member indicating that she was born in 1982. The ad still reads "I'm 20 years old". (
    LOL that's par for the course. This girl named Jiyu has tats on her wrist indicating she's 33 years old (she confirmed) but is listed as 21 and in comparison to some the other girls she's one of the younger ones.

  3. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about booking a 2-hour session to see what it's like with that much time. Anyone ever do it? Is it worth it?
    Depends on what you want out of the session. Can you do it for 2 hours? If not, do you mind paying the extra for the "dead time" to chit chat? In either case, it also depends on whether the girl is "up" for the option you choose.

  4. #7023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Roly from TopGirls yet? Pics look nice but more than likely fake.
    I suspect that the ad for Roly is just a duplicate ad for Mew.

  5. #7022
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about booking a 2-hour session to see what it's like with that much time. Anyone ever do it? Is it worth it?
    Not unless you can come at least 3 times to make it worthwhile.

  6. #7021

    90 min or 120 min sessions

    Thinking about booking a 2-hour session to see what it's like with that much time. Anyone ever do it? Is it worth it?

  7. #7020

    Baby Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    KTE Baby Haven do BBFS?
    She did not when I recently visited her. I even received a "No BBFS" text from the booker even though I was not asking for that service.

    According to the updated ad, the offer seems to have changed, but reviewing it, I cannot confirm any point that is listed, except the price of the Nuru (that is definitely not a Nuru) and the Ktown location.

    Hopefully, your experience will be different.

    FYI, I received a private message from a Senior member indicating that she was born in 1982. The ad still reads "I'm 20 years old".

    MENU (GFE, BBBJ, MOSG, CIM, DFK, NURU, BBFS*.
    -Available Nuru massage (extra+$40).

    158 cm (5. 1 ft), 50 kg (110 lb) and natural D curvy.

    I'm 20 years old.
    I am pretty and sexy young Korean girl.
    I have natural sexy body and best skill.
    I will provide you with the Real best GFE service.
    You will never disappointed.
    Location in k town.

  8. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    KTE Baby Haven do BBFS?
    You will need to do some research and look at all the hints and clues in her ad / profile:

    https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=454

  9. #7018
    Anyone seen Roly from TopGirls yet? Pics look nice but more than likely fake.

  10. #7017

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Romi / Ruby went to? She was in OC last. Now, I lost track of her. Thanks.
    She's in Las Vegas with CLL.

  11. #7016
    Does anyone know where Romi / Ruby went to? She was in OC last. Now, I lost track of her. Thanks.

  12. #7015
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Baby Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I attach her real and recent pics taken at the incall.

    Fortunately we hit it off. She surprised me when she writhed like in ecstasy so I didn't care about her services. It helped that I was already hot because of her cute face and soft tits.

    Since she looks young and I was hot for her, she's a HYA girl to me.
    KTE Baby Haven do BBFS?

  13. #7014
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I just like to let you know that if you dream is currently back in LA County and will be resuming her providing services. She has a new number and her h x account will be up hopefully later today.
    Tried searching, nothing came up. New name as well?

  14. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I just like to let you know that if you dream is currently back in LA County and will be resuming her providing services. She has a new number and her h x account will be up hopefully later today.
    She has been back for a few weeks but every tu one I have set something up with here, she will flake on me. I just plain gave up.

  15. #7012

    VietDream is back

    Hi. I just like to let you know that if you dream is currently back in LA County and will be resuming her providing services. She has a new number and her h x account will be up hopefully later today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape