High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 662 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    She just got review in the new Bedford south shore forum. Go check it out. Not someone I would want to see.

  2. #5027

  3. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    I only chose Savannah cause she is 2. 4 miles from me.
    What about krystal from medway?

  4. #5025

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Check TER she is awsome.
    I only chose Savannah cause she is 2. 4 miles from me.

  5. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Hi WantCash. Who is this Savannah in Worcester you speak of? Any ad link for her to anything!?
    Check TER she is awsome.

  6. #5023

    Angelika

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    There have been a lot of negative reports about Angelika. (smells. Drugs). I have to report a good experience. Yup drugs. No question about demons and drug useage BUT. No smell and I had a good time with her. Standard menu. Maybe YMMV but it was overall a positive experience for me. Not the best but No rush, got along and no drama. I would consider again.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/430966802873
    Well. I have to change my opinion on Angelika. I guess I got lucky the first time and I was right about YMMV. Second visit was horrible. Room full of used drug needles. I mean very full. I counted at least 12 uncapped needles all over the place floor, table, bathroom. Saw drugs. The sheets were even blood stained. It was literally a shooting gallery. She was high as fuck too. I walked. Totally not worth the trouble. She is on my never again list.

  7. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Medway area? Who is this Krystal? Got a link?
    I woulld be interested in Medway also. Can you post a link.

  8. #5021

    Who is this Savannah??

    Hi WantCash. Who is this Savannah in Worcester you speak of? Any ad link for her to anything!?

  9. #5020
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    I am down to seeing two only. Krystal, Medway area and Savannah Worcester.
    Medway area? Who is this Krystal? Got a link?

  10. #5019

    Krystal, Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    I am down to seeing two only. Krystal, Medway area and Savannah Worcester.
    Do you have links?

  11. #5018
    I am down to seeing two only. Krystal, Medway area and Savannah Worcester.

  12. #5017

    Classy Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Text her last night seeing her today.
    I did see her yesterday for a qv. Location in Worcester 3 min off of 290, relatively safe neighborhood. Met her a door of a basement apt in a house. She was pleasant, prob late 50's or 60, slim build. Went inside and took care of donation (100). She got right down to business with a good BBBJ and I went off like a teenager in about 3 minutes. More was on the table, but obviously didn't get that far. Strictly business, not GFE, but nice and accomodating. Will repeat. If you are not into mature gals you should pass though.

  13. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    She advertises now as sassy and classy.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/854992652126
    Text her last night seeing her today.

  14. #5015
    Ha! Fair enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    Only being off by 1 out of almost 5000 is pretty good! .

  15. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad? Not finding this on SkipTheGames.
    She advertises now as sassy and classy.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/854992652126

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape