Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13423

    Fake. Momo & Ayaka

    Left mongering 3 years back.

    Miss the Herndon Columbian, I believe they are gone.

    Last MP was King in Sterling which later closed. I was a Full Serv with 20+ to early 30. Don't know any place now.

    Prices are hiked but services are unpredictable. Fellow mongers could give some hints so that I can restart.

    Report:

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/sex...6/7995548.html

    In the late 40's.

    Face 4.

    Body 5.

    Attitude 4.

    Location 7.

    Paid for 60 out in 15 V. Rushed.

    3 call system.

    After deal was done ( 13 min) she started taking messages on phone.

    Got bored, she kept insisting I was done.

    69 and top only.

    Would not repeat or recommend.

  2. #13422

    Victoria VV

    New here, saw Victoria in Alexandria, very nice hotel, easy to contact. 1 for the 1/2. Huge ass and she's very cool with FS. Seemed open to a lot, didn't have a lot of time. 100% will return.

  3. #13421
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1201  [View Original Post]
    Dang man this was some good information. I'm heading to Japan in a few months so I definitely saved all what you wrote LOL. Not sure if you went before or just was hoping to go, but if you did and tried some places like this website, how accurate are the pics at least? Or is it almost catfishing level like here?
    Haven't gone yet haha, they're still not letting in tourists. Had to move my flight for the umpteenth time to February. Japan is still holding thr Olympics, but they're stil not letting in foreigners / tourists, so that rules out this summer.

  4. #13420
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Japan scene can be easier if you know Japanese (I do), but most places along the red light districts will just refuse you being a foreigner. The places that do have to specially advertise they take foreigners. Those places are relatively costly to the native places, but still cheaper than here though.

    https://hentaitokyo.com/price

    22,000 Yen is around 207 USD. And in Japan you have to exchange your currency anyway as most places there don't even have card readers. Japan is a place that still mostly pays in cash.

    There is a foreigner friendly blowjob bar I was thinking of trying out if my Japanese wouldn't let me in one of the better ones, but I forgot the name of it. 20 minute blowjob was like 3000 yen (28 ish USD). To put into perspective there are literally hundreds of these bars on Tokyo, but there's 3, maybe 4 that take foreigners. And the girls there aren't young hot / young usually. But I'm not picky about head LOL.

    But anyway, this trip probably not happening any time soon, uuuugggggghhhh. I'm so salty I didn't fork over the extra cash to go in December 2019. Would have like no spending money but I could have gone seem my buddy LOL.
    Dang man this was some good information. I'm heading to Japan in a few months so I definitely saved all what you wrote LOL. Not sure if you went before or just was hoping to go, but if you did and tried some places like this website, how accurate are the pics at least? Or is it almost catfishing level like here?

  5. #13419

    FKA Book A Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by VAMatt  [View Original Post]
    It is now called thebookingagent.net.
    And just like before, they seem to put little to no effort into their website.

    I've noticed now that 600 is the new norm in the area when it comes to indies. Prices have gone up but services have gone down under the guise of covid precautions, so good luck on getting GFE from many of the locals. Agencies are a better alternative. The donation is less, as they likely make it up with volume, and the ladies most of whom are not from the US aren't as pandemic paranoid as their US counterparts.

  6. #13418

    Vivi always a safe bet

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Saw her then and saw her today upon her return. Pretty face, smiles and laughs and is really sweet. Worth seeing for sure!
    Completely agree with you. I know we usually use "YMMV" but Vivi has always been a safe pick for me as well. Had a dream a few times last few months and then recently, can't say anything changed and the end always is satisfying.

  7. #13417
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I got several such text messages on my previous burner phone, which died several years ago. They apparently resulted from previous visits to ACS providers. I haven't been as active in the hobby over the last 18-20 months, so the only unsolicited texts I get on my current burner phone are for weather emergencies and the unsolicited calls I get concern my car warranty.
    I got a text two days ago, unsolicited, that said "Hi Babe how are you, reply STOP to not receive further messages from me" which made me laugh because a) unsolicited and b) clearly a bot of some kind. I have not replied in any way.

  8. #13416

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperman123  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. Long time lurker here. I was looking for escort suggestions in the area for a beginner. I have never been with one so would you suggest someone nice and affordable and trustable? I tried to go with someone and they asked me for Google Play gift cards and wouldn't meet unless I sent them a gift card. Would this be a red flag? I immediately ghosted them. Also, how does the usual meetup in this area go? Do you usually pay first and then meet in a hotel room? Please explain!
    You can get answers to most of your questions if you RTFF (read the fucking forum).

    Regarding the gift card, you did the right thing. Never pay with a gift card or visit a provider unwilling to accept cash at the time of service.

    Once you RTFF and visit a provider, please post a report of your experiences. That will build up your "board cred" and contribute useful information to your fellow mongers. Good luck!

  9. #13415

    In the past but not recently

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Just curious as to other's experience.

    Every few weeks I receive a text message to my burner from a number I've never called / texted.

    The message has always been the same ". Hello, my name is _ and I hope you are having a good day. ".

    When I reply, the response is always the same " is staying at XX hotel, she is young and fun" -- and usually a picture of a youngish Asian lady.

    Since my preference is for over-40 why / o providers, I always reply politely and inform the booker that I would not make an appointment today, and that I prefer ladies over the age of 40.

    Question -- how did this booker get my number?

    Question -- anyone else get "cold calls / texts" like this.

    Thanks.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    I got several such text messages on my previous burner phone, which died several years ago. They apparently resulted from previous visits to ACS providers. I haven't been as active in the hobby over the last 18-20 months, so the only unsolicited texts I get on my current burner phone are for weather emergencies and the unsolicited calls I get concern my car warranty.

  10. #13414
    That's her. I didn't have to do a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMon28  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

    If we are talking about the same girl TER I'd: 347967.

    She ask for a cash app deposit. Did you do it?

  11. #13413

    Looking for suggestions

    Hey folks. Long time lurker here. I was looking for escort suggestions in the area for a beginner. I have never been with one so would you suggest someone nice and affordable and trustable? I tried to go with someone and they asked me for Google Play gift cards and wouldn't meet unless I sent them a gift card. Would this be a red flag? I immediately ghosted them. Also, how does the usual meetup in this area go? Do you usually pay first and then meet in a hotel room? Please explain!

  12. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    This is probably one of the ACS you've contacted in the past. The ladies are probably well over 40.
    This. I used to routinely get a text "To all my clients, I wish you a great day" or something like that with rose emojis in it. I think when they started they mentioned location as well.

  13. #13411

    Possibly a very bad apple in this crowd!

    Carolyn, the hottie, was robbed today and is heading home and not coming back. She got a good amount of attention here as many of us got to enjoy time with her. She has the number and description for that ass hat. I hope his days are numbered!

    She's sexy AF, a great provider, and a sweetheart! Mother fuckers need to get real jobs and stop fucking with other people's pleasures!!

  14. #13410

    They use multiple phones

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Every few weeks I receive a text message to my burner from a number I've never called / texted.

    The message has always been the same ". Hello, my name is _ and I hope you are having a good day. ".

    When I reply, the response is always the same " is staying at XX hotel, she is young and fun" -- and usually a picture of a youngish Asian lady.

    Since my preference is for over-40 why / o providers, I always reply politely and inform the booker that I would not make an appointment today, and that I prefer ladies over the age of 40.

    Question -- how did this booker get my number?

    Question -- anyone else get "cold calls / texts" like this.
    This is probably one of the ACS you've contacted in the past. The ladies are probably well over 40.

  15. #13409

    Cold Call / Text

    Just curious as to other's experience.

    Every few weeks I receive a text message to my burner from a number I've never called / texted.

    The message has always been the same ". Hello, my name is _ and I hope you are having a good day. ".

    When I reply, the response is always the same " is staying at XX hotel, she is young and fun" -- and usually a picture of a youngish Asian lady.

    Since my preference is for over-40 why / o providers, I always reply politely and inform the booker that I would not make an appointment today, and that I prefer ladies over the age of 40.

    Question -- how did this booker get my number?

    Question -- anyone else get "cold calls / texts" like this.

    Thanks.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape