Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 24043
-
06-25-21 16:23 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 52Jenny at Tokyo
I recently paid a visit to Tokyo. I had called before to figure out who was available, but when I arrived, DeeDee was not available. I asked for a lineup and despite the MMS saying I could have one when I called ahead, none was available. I did not pay the house fee until I saw who came in. A short while later, Jenny walked through the door. She was a fit woman with nice looking Cs in a dress. I paid $60 for the hour. Suffice it to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I will be returning. Only downside is the entrance is rather public.
Trusted seniors feel free to inquire for more.
-
06-25-21 13:18 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 98501
Sorry guys.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
501 is the zip for Arkansas, Little Rock.
-
06-24-21 21:27 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 976Green Grown Mongers I Guess
Info and digits for Carolyn can through loud and clear.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 20:43 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 278What's that even mean?
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 14:44 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 98Carolyn Herndon
Doesn't she has a cousin named Hillary? Or is it Bill?
Originally Posted by Lelo88
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 13:50 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 139Vivi at AG
Saw her then and saw her today upon her return. Pretty face, smiles and laughs and is really sweet. Worth seeing for sure!
Originally Posted by MavDog2
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 09:51 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 36Latinas in Fairfax
Have been searching for a while and always see these ads in Fairfax. Anyone any experience?? Reviews?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/fairfax/9730590.html
Thanks.
-
06-24-21 07:37 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 376Likey safe to assume that is will be 450 to train with her by the time she returns. Horrible trend over there.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 22:23 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 597Charlotte
Wow, great find. She was amazing. How would you compare her to other Elite girls you saw?
Originally Posted by JasonStood
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 11:58 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 30Charlotte
Oh man. Must have missed this one. Elite has had some real winners in the past. There was one name Bella who was prob my ATF in terms of look / performance / enthusiasm. Second only to Coco who was the pinnacle of GFE.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 11:09 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 143She also lists 54 CM tall, that is less than 2 ft!
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 10:51 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 42Agreed. Noticed the same for Elite. Consistent 9 type of reviews for someone over 40. I don't get it. I also suspect Elite has set up writers or providing reviews under different names.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 10:08 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 427I looked at the advert. In the description section it lists her weight as 137 kg and "curvy."
Originally Posted by BanderSnatch00
[View Original Post]
I realize some may not be conversant with the metric system of weights and measures. 137 kg = 302.03 pounds.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
06-22-21 23:43 #13395Regular Member

Posts: 21Charlotte
https://elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=110
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
I remember her. She was so hot but never came back after her first visit a few years ago.
She told me she was friend of few Brazilian national soccer players like Thiago Silva. LOL I don't know why I still remember that.
-
06-22-21 21:19 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 597Charlotte
Charlotte just had one visit maybe like 2 to 2. 5 years ago. Check out the pics.
Originally Posted by Wozzydd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





