Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 24562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11107

    Intel not consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider who I've seen, number was different from the one I have, but these girls change numbers all the time. Ad says Elkridge, but she comes back with a text saying Linthicum. By that time, I had to head to Columbia for an appointment and she sent me other texts wanting to know when we can meet. Spidey sense kicked in. Not sure it it was a bait 'and switch or something worse. Any of had experiences with her lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/4102085850

    Dobson.
    Yea, I had contacted this one several times and she was intermittent in getting back. Asked me to meet her and give her cash to secure the room, which was a part of the donation she had asked. I said no to secure the room first, and I would oblige the donation accordingly. Then she blamed me for not helping here secure the room. Waste of time, as I have not seen any other reviews anywhere on here. She also would not send any kind of reference pics or selfies to confirm. Avoid is my suggestion.

  2. #11106
    Quote Originally Posted by BadMewz88  [View Original Post]
    Trying my hand on SA for the first time. There's absolutely no way I can post a pic of myself though. Is there a work around without having to "upgrade to message without photo"?
    I'm in the exact same boat. So I just do what the women do: Pick a photo of someone that looks "close" enough to me and I use that. I'm pretty much a clone of a musician, so I just go to their social media and find a pic of them at home, personal photos for insta, nothing professional. It's worked for years now.

    Basically if you even vaguely resemble a celebrity, find a candid picture of them in sweatpants at home or some shit and use that. If you look like Sloth from the goonies this won't work but if you're a regular height dude of any color there's someone out there that looks enough like you for this to work.

  3. #11105

    Beware

    I contacted this provider who I've seen, number was different from the one I have, but these girls change numbers all the time. Ad says Elkridge, but she comes back with a text saying Linthicum. By that time, I had to head to Columbia for an appointment and she sent me other texts wanting to know when we can meet. Spidey sense kicked in. Not sure it it was a bait 'and switch or something worse. Any of had experiences with her lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/4102085850

    Dobson.

  4. #11104

    Sa

    Trying my hand on SA for the first time. There's absolutely no way I can post a pic of myself though. Is there a work around without having to "upgrade to message without photo"?

  5. #11103

    Dime / Diamond / Big Pink

    I just got back from seeing her again. She's a tiny spinner with a really nice ass. She's becoming my go to. She was only doing outcalls for a bit but I noticed she's doing incalls again now. Still the same house in NE Baltimore. Safe neighborhood. Clean house and room that doesn't smell like smoke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63775447

  6. #11102

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this weekend and need a recommendation and hopefully some numbers via PM. CB Bree a good choice? Phone? Other choices? Ideally looking for BBFS CIP. Thanks guys. If you're ever in SJ I'll return the favor!
    Getting replies from some of these women will be your biggest challenge. If CB Bree doesn't recognize your number, you won't hear from her.

    Personally, I would just look at EB or LC, find a few names you like. . . . search this forum for history. . . And try to make something happen. I think. You'll be surprised how many fakes there are here. Or they'll double book you and then ignore your texts when you're waiting in whatever area they told you to wait. If you get desperate, check out the massage places in Greenbelt. 20 min drive from BWI. Plan on .6 for the "massage" and another $. 4 for the tip.

  7. #11101
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    She's a dime, tits are enough to get a nice fist full and her ass is like none other soft but yet firm. I used every minute as I wasn't rushed to fill up the bag. I talked my way into a BBBJ, she usually prefers not to. She said it depends on the John's hygiene. I pounded her in every position for the entire hour. Leah is available until c. O. b. Saturday, I'll probably go see her once more prior to her departure. She's bad! The Brazilian chicks on Eros are the truth. The damage was 3 Benjamin's & a Franklin, you get what you pay for!

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1
    The Brazilian girls in Baltimore are imported through the Italian mafia. They all do BBBJ. They are probably mid end escorts to be honest. None of these girls do it for me anymore. If I see an extremely hot girl on Eros I may try to negotiate BBFS before hand but Other than that it's strictly seeking arrangements for me. You can get a college aged girl that's hotter to do bbfscip and anal for what you paid.

  8. #11100

    Visiting. Need recommendation

    Visiting this weekend and need a recommendation and hopefully some numbers via PM. CB Bree a good choice? Phone? Other choices? Ideally looking for BBFS CIP. Thanks guys. If you're ever in SJ I'll return the favor!

  9. #11099

    High end

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Slixa is the highest tier, then Eros, then tryst, and then private delights. Slixa just doesn't have a good selection in dc but if you go to New York and have money to blow then the selection is extremely nice. I would definitely stick to sugar baby sites tho because these girls for the most part aren't fucking you raw (extremely rare) and also not everyone on these sites are high end. You can get raw with anyone if you're lucky or a regular but I doubt that you want to pay 500 plus for maybe a 1/10 chance of fucking raw. Most of these girls will block you the 2nd you ask for it during texts so your best bet is to try your luck and get it without asking. I'm done with the high end escort game and just going the sugar baby route now. Anyone telling you that you can easily fuck high end escorts raw are either lying or not fucking high end escorts. Anything under 400 an hour is not a high end escort.

  10. #11098

    Leah

    She's a dime, tits are enough to get a nice fist full and her ass is like none other soft but yet firm. I used every minute as I wasn't rushed to fill up the bag. I talked my way into a BBBJ, she usually prefers not to. She said it depends on the John's hygiene. I pounded her in every position for the entire hour. Leah is available until c. O. b. Saturday, I'll probably go see her once more prior to her departure. She's bad! The Brazilian chicks on Eros are the truth. The damage was 3 Benjamin's & a Franklin, you get what you pay for!

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1

  11. #11097

    Eros too

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Eros has "high end" girls but they don't do it for me in terms of a ROI. Private Delights ain't bad. Some of them in the DMV also advertise on LC but increase their prices on PD (crazy honestly) while still advertising the same stuff. PD has gone down lately. Most providers ask for 200 QV minimum and some of the cheaper ones (100-200) don't even offer CBJ. It still isn't bad you can find some cheap ones worth a go and most of them have +3 reviews.

  12. #11096

    High end

    Tryst is what I mainly use when I mostly meetup with escorts. Just remember bbfscip is harder to get with escorts then Sugar Babies. You're have better luck with Seeking Arrangements.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  13. #11095

    Pd

    Privatedelights.

    Although you have to go through screening and book in advance and potentially have references from other providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Cliche as fuck and overused, but fuck it: Not even my sofa pulls out.

    BQ22.
    Now I have to add to it: I'm so bad I couldn't pull out of a driveway.

    On a more serious note, I do my best to avoid the siren song of raw sex with escorts. On the civilian side it's gotten me kids and the clap, I imagine it may be worse on the professional side. I saw Jewel a couple weeks before she moved. Got a 5 star BBJ, then I told her to get on top and ride me. She was about to hop on with no rubber, I had to be a supreme gentleman and ask her for a condom. Meanwhile the lizard part of my brain was screaming to go in raw and blow a load so deep it would take a search part with dogs 3 days to find it. I haven't gone back in a couple weeks because I'm worried if she offers again I'll just so fuck it and go for it because with how tiny and tight she is I'm sure it would be amazing.

    Duality of man at its finest.

  15. #11093

    High end girls?

    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape