Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 24546
-
06-25-21 16:02 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 82Dime / Diamond / Big Pink
I just got back from seeing her again. She's a tiny spinner with a really nice ass. She's becoming my go to. She was only doing outcalls for a bit but I noticed she's doing incalls again now. Still the same house in NE Baltimore. Safe neighborhood. Clean house and room that doesn't smell like smoke.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63775447
-
06-25-21 15:13 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 334Comms
Getting replies from some of these women will be your biggest challenge. If CB Bree doesn't recognize your number, you won't hear from her.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
Personally, I would just look at EB or LC, find a few names you like. . . . search this forum for history. . . And try to make something happen. I think. You'll be surprised how many fakes there are here. Or they'll double book you and then ignore your texts when you're waiting in whatever area they told you to wait. If you get desperate, check out the massage places in Greenbelt. 20 min drive from BWI. Plan on .6 for the "massage" and another $. 4 for the tip.
-
06-25-21 13:48 #11104Banned Member

Posts: 27The Brazilian girls in Baltimore are imported through the Italian mafia. They all do BBBJ. They are probably mid end escorts to be honest. None of these girls do it for me anymore. If I see an extremely hot girl on Eros I may try to negotiate BBFS before hand but Other than that it's strictly seeking arrangements for me. You can get a college aged girl that's hotter to do bbfscip and anal for what you paid.
Originally Posted by Naaasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:42 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 151Visiting. Need recommendation
Visiting this weekend and need a recommendation and hopefully some numbers via PM. CB Bree a good choice? Phone? Other choices? Ideally looking for BBFS CIP. Thanks guys. If you're ever in SJ I'll return the favor!
-
06-25-21 13:35 #11102Banned Member

Posts: 27High end
Slixa is the highest tier, then Eros, then tryst, and then private delights. Slixa just doesn't have a good selection in dc but if you go to New York and have money to blow then the selection is extremely nice. I would definitely stick to sugar baby sites tho because these girls for the most part aren't fucking you raw (extremely rare) and also not everyone on these sites are high end. You can get raw with anyone if you're lucky or a regular but I doubt that you want to pay 500 plus for maybe a 1/10 chance of fucking raw. Most of these girls will block you the 2nd you ask for it during texts so your best bet is to try your luck and get it without asking. I'm done with the high end escort game and just going the sugar baby route now. Anyone telling you that you can easily fuck high end escorts raw are either lying or not fucking high end escorts. Anything under 400 an hour is not a high end escort.
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 11:49 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 101Leah
She's a dime, tits are enough to get a nice fist full and her ass is like none other soft but yet firm. I used every minute as I wasn't rushed to fill up the bag. I talked my way into a BBBJ, she usually prefers not to. She said it depends on the John's hygiene. I pounded her in every position for the entire hour. Leah is available until c. O. b. Saturday, I'll probably go see her once more prior to her departure. She's bad! The Brazilian chicks on Eros are the truth. The damage was 3 Benjamin's & a Franklin, you get what you pay for!
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
06-25-21 11:38 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 308Eros too
Eros has "high end" girls but they don't do it for me in terms of a ROI. Private Delights ain't bad. Some of them in the DMV also advertise on LC but increase their prices on PD (crazy honestly) while still advertising the same stuff. PD has gone down lately. Most providers ask for 200 QV minimum and some of the cheaper ones (100-200) don't even offer CBJ. It still isn't bad you can find some cheap ones worth a go and most of them have +3 reviews.
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 05:15 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 631High end
Tryst is what I mainly use when I mostly meetup with escorts. Just remember bbfscip is harder to get with escorts then Sugar Babies. You're have better luck with Seeking Arrangements.
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 01:24 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 371Pd
Privatedelights.
Although you have to go through screening and book in advance and potentially have references from other providers.
Originally Posted by FreeUseJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:24 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 197Now I have to add to it: I'm so bad I couldn't pull out of a driveway.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
On a more serious note, I do my best to avoid the siren song of raw sex with escorts. On the civilian side it's gotten me kids and the clap, I imagine it may be worse on the professional side. I saw Jewel a couple weeks before she moved. Got a 5 star BBJ, then I told her to get on top and ride me. She was about to hop on with no rubber, I had to be a supreme gentleman and ask her for a condom. Meanwhile the lizard part of my brain was screaming to go in raw and blow a load so deep it would take a search part with dogs 3 days to find it. I haven't gone back in a couple weeks because I'm worried if she offers again I'll just so fuck it and go for it because with how tiny and tight she is I'm sure it would be amazing.
Duality of man at its finest.
-
06-24-21 21:12 #11096Regular Member

Posts: 6High end girls?
Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
-
06-24-21 21:06 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 512Cliche as fuck and overused, but fuck it: Not even my sofa pulls out.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-24-21 19:31 #11094Senior Member

Posts: 675Wow she has a freaking sexy look! A one of a kind look!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 18:05 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 90The answer.
The answer is retardation.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 17:17 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 121CB Bree
She certainly looks clean in the picture that was posted earlier. I haven't seen her before, so if any of you are feeling generous, please PM me her digits. I will try to see her sometime next week and report back. Is her place smoke free?
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






