Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11098

    Leah

    She's a dime, tits are enough to get a nice fist full and her ass is like none other soft but yet firm. I used every minute as I wasn't rushed to fill up the bag. I talked my way into a BBBJ, she usually prefers not to. She said it depends on the John's hygiene. I pounded her in every position for the entire hour. Leah is available until c. O. b. Saturday, I'll probably go see her once more prior to her departure. She's bad! The Brazilian chicks on Eros are the truth. The damage was 3 Benjamin's & a Franklin, you get what you pay for!

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1

  2. #11097

    Eros too

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Eros has "high end" girls but they don't do it for me in terms of a ROI. Private Delights ain't bad. Some of them in the DMV also advertise on LC but increase their prices on PD (crazy honestly) while still advertising the same stuff. PD has gone down lately. Most providers ask for 200 QV minimum and some of the cheaper ones (100-200) don't even offer CBJ. It still isn't bad you can find some cheap ones worth a go and most of them have +3 reviews.

  3. #11096

    High end

    Tryst is what I mainly use when I mostly meetup with escorts. Just remember bbfscip is harder to get with escorts then Sugar Babies. You're have better luck with Seeking Arrangements.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #11095

    Pd

    Privatedelights.

    Although you have to go through screening and book in advance and potentially have references from other providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Cliche as fuck and overused, but fuck it: Not even my sofa pulls out.

    BQ22.
    Now I have to add to it: I'm so bad I couldn't pull out of a driveway.

    On a more serious note, I do my best to avoid the siren song of raw sex with escorts. On the civilian side it's gotten me kids and the clap, I imagine it may be worse on the professional side. I saw Jewel a couple weeks before she moved. Got a 5 star BBJ, then I told her to get on top and ride me. She was about to hop on with no rubber, I had to be a supreme gentleman and ask her for a condom. Meanwhile the lizard part of my brain was screaming to go in raw and blow a load so deep it would take a search part with dogs 3 days to find it. I haven't gone back in a couple weeks because I'm worried if she offers again I'll just so fuck it and go for it because with how tiny and tight she is I'm sure it would be amazing.

    Duality of man at its finest.

  6. #11093

    High end girls?

    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #11092
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    From my experience, doesn't seem to be a hassle getting them to go raw. Not being a dick goes a long way bc girls are mostly concerned about you cumming inside them- So if you are not a jerk they will trust you when you say you will pull out. That being said, I don't think I'd rawbone it w one of the LC girls.
    Cliche as fuck and overused, but fuck it: Not even my sofa pulls out.

    BQ22.

  8. #11091
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.
    Wow she has a freaking sexy look! A one of a kind look!

  9. #11090

    The answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023

    At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg

    What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?
    The answer is retardation.

  10. #11089

    CB Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw CB Bree a few weeks ago. Have to say I don't understand what all the fuss is about. She was totally fine, nothing more, nothing less. True she's better looking than most of the current crop of Balt area girls, but her performance was completely mediocre. She's nice enough, not very chatty, don't know what her demons are but she def has some. I would likely not repeat but you never know.
    She certainly looks clean in the picture that was posted earlier. I haven't seen her before, so if any of you are feeling generous, please PM me her digits. I will try to see her sometime next week and report back. Is her place smoke free?

  11. #11088

    Could anyone PM her number to me?

    If she has a number could someone send me it thru PM? I might be leaving Baltimore for awhile and I wanted to try her before I go.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.

  12. #11087
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseMen  [View Original Post]
    The borders have been closed for over a year though.
    But have they really for all countries?

    I managed to get to Mexico and fucked a few beautiful chicks. My homegirl said she going to DR in Aug. I almost went to Puerto Rico too last year. Shoot man my Mexico trip alone makes me resent this trash up here in Baltimore (and the states) even more.

    I agree. If you can get to travel. Do it.

  13. #11086

    CB Bree

    Finally saw CB Bree a few weeks ago. Have to say I don't understand what all the fuss is about. She was totally fine, nothing more, nothing less. True she's better looking than most of the current crop of Balt area girls, but her performance was completely mediocre. She's nice enough, not very chatty, don't know what her demons are but she def has some. I would likely not repeat but you never know.

  14. #11085

    I agree with you on that

    From my experience, doesn't seem to be a hassle getting them to go raw. Not being a dick goes a long way bc girls are mostly concerned about you cumming inside them- So if you are not a jerk they will trust you when you say you will pull out. That being said, I don't think I'd rawbone it w one of the LC girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.

  15. #11084
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape