Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 7070
-
06-27-21 12:04 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 162She has a couple of reviews on List Crawler but I don't know if those are worth anything.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 18:41 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 350I texted her yesterday but never got a response.
Originally Posted by MvisMyCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 13:32 #3603Regular Member

Posts: 1Nympho
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63810823
Has anyone seen her? Seen no reviews so I'm hesitant to dive in.
-
06-25-21 22:44 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 63Too many to list
Open up list crawler. There all over the listings. Big, ugly, nasty af. Make me want to puke. But hey. If that's your type. Cool that. But not for me. Hell no.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 15:51 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 235Thank you.
Originally Posted by Freaz123
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 15:29 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 29Search tool is your friend.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
Literally top post as of today is about Brittany on the escort ad topic. No BBBJ.
-
06-25-21 15:24 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 235Brittany in Encinitas
I spoke to her this morning, and she seemed pleasant. He add says she only engages in safe activities, so just wondering if that means no GFE or BBBJ? Anybody have any experience with her?
Thanks.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63746135
-
06-25-21 14:38 #3598Banned Member

Posts: 1001Over priced ugly women
Examples of these overpriced fuglies?
Originally Posted by FeedHerNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 11:53 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 63Fat Ugly and Way Overpriced
We all like a thick girl evry so often. I get that. But check out the listings lately. Dog ugly fat women with bad attitudes and overcharging fools. WTF! Perfect example is Tanya. (Taz on PD) I boned her when she was actually hot in 2016. For $60! Now she is fat, I know this cause I booked with her and then almost vomited when I saw how foul she has become in the last 5 yrs. But NOW she want $160 for a BJ. Are you fricken kidding me? She is a cow now! Not attractive and she looks like hell. And then the pretty girls they are all managed and have many rules and to be frank I don't see them either. Iven dealt with pimps. Its no fun. And getting ripped off is also no fun. So I search and search for the nuggets of gold and there are a couple. One is Andie. A hot ginger but she is a flakey ass junkie and very difficult to deal with. If you fuck her. She is awesome. But so much BS to maybe get some. Many of my teammates are below the radar types. But I always avoid the highly commercial girls. Is she posts alot. Not for me. Another hot chick was Luna in EC. But she got fat and is a fenty girl. But she is very cool. And she will lick your ass and swallow your nut. I banged the hell out of her but now hse don't post and she is much bigger. This all happened inside a year!. Anyhow. Enough ranting. I have attached some cool girls but they come and they go.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 03:47 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 235Trouble, stay away.
I had posted this in the "Pimped Girls" section, but not sure if anyone actually saw it. In any case, I am re-posting this here.
Recently, I had an urge to stray from my regulars, and decided to give Joselyn a try from Bedpage. Not sure what urged me to call her, as heavier ladies do not attract me. Maybe it was the promise of full GFE at her price that got me to pull the trigger, but am not going to worry about it now. She quoted $$$ so I declined. Then another text came through, asking what I could do, and told her 1. 5. She said come on over.
Her place was messy, then couple that with a very heavy girl, totally non GFE, all covered, and finishing off with a hand job, leading to a very poor experience. While leaving, I mentioned to her what a real GFE should be, but it probably fell on deaf ears. She was nice enough, but definitely would not repeat, even if the following did not take place.
Later that evening, I received a text from her pimp, asking for replacement of the full amount, or there would be trouble. He said he was the boss of the girl who works in sexual services, and his company was not a game, and that I need to pay up. I ignored him, and have not heard from him again.
I posted this FYI. Be carful out there.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts...e/9650212.html
-
06-25-21 00:57 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you for the info. Would you mind if you can share your juicy details?
Originally Posted by IllWil13
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 21:09 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 123Thats a little rough but I get what you're saying. I think all of us could get a chunky ugly girl for free just by going to a bar and sticking around past midnight. I like to think the point of an escort is to get a good looking girl while bypassing all the effort / inconveniences of finding & seducing her. I get some guys have a BBW fetish but if you don't you shouldn't settle for an obese provider.
Originally Posted by FeedHerNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 20:43 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 43KennedyinSD69
She's real, I've meet with her a couple of times. Once over a year back then she took herself out of the game while working legit. Guess covid messed that up and she came back. Saw her a month back, a few pounds heavier but still a good time. Invited me to her place which I was ok with since I've seen her in the past. Has two good size dogs and was a little messy. Will probably repeat when choices are low LOL.
Originally Posted by Oops0001
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 13:46 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 63Many foul fat ugly women posting
Is it me or are there way too many fat foul ugly over priced women. What a shame. Seriously what the hell are people thinking overpaying some ugly nag 120 to give a covered blo. Just say hell no. Not a shot in hell will I waste my cash on these ugly ass women.
-
06-22-21 11:09 #3591Banned Member

Posts: 1001Damn that's harsh, Thanks for the warning
TTOFTT is sometimes difficult. I've been there myself with other providers, we can't do much about but warn others. But I've called the hotel management from an anonymous number and posted as a guest and complained about the room number and the suspicious activities I've seen.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





