Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 472 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3603

    Nympho

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63810823

    Has anyone seen her? Seen no reviews so I'm hesitant to dive in.

  2. #3602

    Too many to list

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Examples of these overpriced fuglies?
    Open up list crawler. There all over the listings. Big, ugly, nasty af. Make me want to puke. But hey. If that's your type. Cool that. But not for me. Hell no.

  3. #3601
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaz123  [View Original Post]
    Search tool is your friend.

    Literally top post as of today is about Brittany on the escort ad topic. No BBBJ.
    Thank you.

  4. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her this morning, and she seemed pleasant. He add says she only engages in safe activities, so just wondering if that means no GFE or BBBJ? Anybody have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63746135
    Search tool is your friend.

    Literally top post as of today is about Brittany on the escort ad topic. No BBBJ.

  5. #3599

    Brittany in Encinitas

    I spoke to her this morning, and she seemed pleasant. He add says she only engages in safe activities, so just wondering if that means no GFE or BBBJ? Anybody have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/63746135

  6. #3598

    Over priced ugly women

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are there way too many fat foul ugly over priced women. What a shame. Seriously what the hell are people thinking overpaying some ugly nag 120 to give a covered blo. Just say hell no. Not a shot in hell will I waste my cash on these ugly ass women.
    Examples of these overpriced fuglies?

  7. #3597

    Fat Ugly and Way Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Thats a little rough but I get what you're saying. I think all of us could get a chunky ugly girl for free just by going to a bar and sticking around past midnight. I like to think the point of an escort is to get a good looking girl while bypassing all the effort / inconveniences of finding & seducing her. I get some guys have a BBW fetish but if you don't you shouldn't settle for an obese provider.
    We all like a thick girl evry so often. I get that. But check out the listings lately. Dog ugly fat women with bad attitudes and overcharging fools. WTF! Perfect example is Tanya. (Taz on PD) I boned her when she was actually hot in 2016. For $60! Now she is fat, I know this cause I booked with her and then almost vomited when I saw how foul she has become in the last 5 yrs. But NOW she want $160 for a BJ. Are you fricken kidding me? She is a cow now! Not attractive and she looks like hell. And then the pretty girls they are all managed and have many rules and to be frank I don't see them either. Iven dealt with pimps. Its no fun. And getting ripped off is also no fun. So I search and search for the nuggets of gold and there are a couple. One is Andie. A hot ginger but she is a flakey ass junkie and very difficult to deal with. If you fuck her. She is awesome. But so much BS to maybe get some. Many of my teammates are below the radar types. But I always avoid the highly commercial girls. Is she posts alot. Not for me. Another hot chick was Luna in EC. But she got fat and is a fenty girl. But she is very cool. And she will lick your ass and swallow your nut. I banged the hell out of her but now hse don't post and she is much bigger. This all happened inside a year!. Anyhow. Enough ranting. I have attached some cool girls but they come and they go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-13.jpg‎   audi fkws .jpg‎   20200913_120910.jpg‎   2-4-2020 Angelica deep cip1 5.5dnc Days Inn Waring Rd (7).jpg‎   glo.jpg‎  


  8. #3596

    Trouble, stay away.

    I had posted this in the "Pimped Girls" section, but not sure if anyone actually saw it. In any case, I am re-posting this here.

    Recently, I had an urge to stray from my regulars, and decided to give Joselyn a try from Bedpage. Not sure what urged me to call her, as heavier ladies do not attract me. Maybe it was the promise of full GFE at her price that got me to pull the trigger, but am not going to worry about it now. She quoted $$$ so I declined. Then another text came through, asking what I could do, and told her 1. 5. She said come on over.

    Her place was messy, then couple that with a very heavy girl, totally non GFE, all covered, and finishing off with a hand job, leading to a very poor experience. While leaving, I mentioned to her what a real GFE should be, but it probably fell on deaf ears. She was nice enough, but definitely would not repeat, even if the following did not take place.

    Later that evening, I received a text from her pimp, asking for replacement of the full amount, or there would be trouble. He said he was the boss of the girl who works in sexual services, and his company was not a game, and that I need to pay up. I ignored him, and have not heard from him again.

    I posted this FYI. Be carful out there.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts...e/9650212.html

  9. #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I've meet with her a couple of times. Once over a year back then she took herself out of the game while working legit. Guess covid messed that up and she came back. Saw her a month back, a few pounds heavier but still a good time. Invited me to her place which I was ok with since I've seen her in the past. Has two good size dogs and was a little messy. Will probably repeat when choices are low LOL.
    Thank you for the info. Would you mind if you can share your juicy details?

  10. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are there way too many fat foul ugly over priced women. What a shame. Seriously what the hell are people thinking overpaying some ugly nag 120 to give a covered blo. Just say hell no. Not a shot in hell will I waste my cash on these ugly ass women.
    Thats a little rough but I get what you're saying. I think all of us could get a chunky ugly girl for free just by going to a bar and sticking around past midnight. I like to think the point of an escort is to get a good looking girl while bypassing all the effort / inconveniences of finding & seducing her. I get some guys have a BBW fetish but if you don't you shouldn't settle for an obese provider.

  11. #3593

    KennedyinSD69

    Quote Originally Posted by Oops0001  [View Original Post]
    KennedyinSD69.

    Anyone know KennedyinSD69 or seen her? She wants face shoot for validation.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KennedyinSD69
    She's real, I've meet with her a couple of times. Once over a year back then she took herself out of the game while working legit. Guess covid messed that up and she came back. Saw her a month back, a few pounds heavier but still a good time. Invited me to her place which I was ok with since I've seen her in the past. Has two good size dogs and was a little messy. Will probably repeat when choices are low LOL.

  12. #3592

    Many foul fat ugly women posting

    Is it me or are there way too many fat foul ugly over priced women. What a shame. Seriously what the hell are people thinking overpaying some ugly nag 120 to give a covered blo. Just say hell no. Not a shot in hell will I waste my cash on these ugly ass women.

  13. #3591

    Damn that's harsh, Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...s/130347415647

    Number is 619-XXX-1374.

    Pretty much a classic rob. I get there, she texts me to go get covers, I tell her I don't have time and might have to see her another time, she says don't leave to come up. I assume she actually had at least one cover. Give her the money, she puts it away, then starts lecturing me about how most guys pay her twice that much just for pictures even though she is the one who said that price was fine, she says her 'friend' texted me that while she was showering (I pretty much knew the rob was on the moment she started bitching), then says she wants 500 more to see me since she has no cover. I tell her not interested, she keeps the money, tells me to leave, so I do of course, no services done. I would avoid, I don't see this lady being fun even under the best of circumstances, really bad attitude. Pretty certain she had no intention to see me when she took the money, like I said. Rob.
    TTOFTT is sometimes difficult. I've been there myself with other providers, we can't do much about but warn others. But I've called the hotel management from an anonymous number and posted as a guest and complained about the room number and the suspicious activities I've seen.

  14. #3590

    Lindsey

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...s/130347415647

    Number is 619-XXX-1374.

    Pretty much a classic rob. I get there, she texts me to go get covers, I tell her I don't have time and might have to see her another time, she says don't leave to come up. I assume she actually had at least one cover. Give her the money, she puts it away, then starts lecturing me about how most guys pay her twice that much just for pictures even though she is the one who said that price was fine, she says her 'friend' texted me that while she was showering (I pretty much knew the rob was on the moment she started bitching), then says she wants 500 more to see me since she has no cover. I tell her not interested, she keeps the money, tells me to leave, so I do of course, no services done. I would avoid, I don't see this lady being fun even under the best of circumstances, really bad attitude. Pretty certain she had no intention to see me when she took the money, like I said. Rob.

  15. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike22;5407363[URL
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/63594646[/URL]

    She told me BBBJCIM for a smooth. 8 for 15. I'm looking to add a 3rd girl on the roster for that kind of thing, and with that price, she might be the one.
    I guess you get what you pay for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape