Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 13047
-
07-03-21 03:04 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 307Coco Scent
When you book an hour in the top 2 most reviewed MPs in RM, is it MSOG or just one and done?
-
07-02-21 15:18 #6686Regular Member

Posts: 12Lucky energy spa
Does anyone have any intel on this place in Pasadena? I've always been tempted to go in but am unsure if its legit.
-
07-01-21 18:03 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 78I met one a couple of years ago at the Accupuncture place with the name that starts with H and ends with T.
Originally Posted by Aniceman333
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 14:10 #6684Regular Member

Posts: 20Black Massage
In all my years, I have never come across a black girl at a massage parlor.
Originally Posted by ThickDickSith
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 18:01 #6683Regular Member

Posts: 16Black provider
Sup everybody. I asked this before back in the full on covid days but does anybody know of any black service providers? I've seen lots of Asian and Latina ones before but really want to find an African American provider. If you know any hit me up.
-
06-29-21 14:33 #6682Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Something new
I needed some Asian, so I rolled into the finger of gold.
On my way driving in, an African American monger wearing one of those more permanent face masks, and just for that, I kind of followed him to his car, I wanted to see what kind of mongers go to the finger. He had some kind of German car with a bra front. He could tell I was following him, I have a pretty noticeable car. Fuck him and his mask.
I get in and the place seems as quiet as staples center when tyronn coaches the clippers into another choke a thon.
To the bar half door comes a masked girl who seemed kind of decent. But given my importance, the mamasan yuki, wearing basically a fucken bra, came to be the greeter.
She said there were six girls and started naming names but then suggested I go with Amy the gal who greeted me. Kind of lame that she is wearing a mask, but she was showing a nicely formed belly button, so I said yes.
I paid the 50 for the half hour and got down on the table nude.
Amy came in and she has by far the best English I have ever heard at an MP. She conjugated well, her pronunciation was on point, and she confided in me some details about herself. She also followed directions to go soft. She gave me a workable massage for about 15 min. I got in around 7:40 and I think by the time we started it was like 750. So until about 805 she was just massaging.
She then started a sack job that was pretty good, but no real inspiration. She did not stick her finger up my ass, so I have written to the BBB. After a few minutes of potato popping, she left to get hot towels. I was as hard as roofing nails and by the time she came back I was just normal firmness.
She had me flip and doused my hands with as much rubbing alcohol used to sterilize a rhinoceros. She then requested that I take care of her, which I told her I would. She pulled down her jeans and upped her shirt. She has no tits at all, but kind of the funky nipples that you could play pong with. Her skin is super smooth and she has an ass that is as fun to grab as eating ice cream and cheesecake at the cheesecake factory.
She took direction well to be gentle with my grade aaa balls, and she did some really good dickwork for 20 minutes. She did not drop her panties, she did not let me suck her titties, but it was fun. I did not shoot a massive load, even though her cocktradecraft was strong. It was late, and I had too much low quality ralphs fish I think.
Oh. In the next room was this dopey fucking monger who asked to wash his hands first (asshole, they do that for you) and who had a double going and was getting all giggly trying to find out the ages of the girls. Dude, you are better off touching the moon than asking for ages at an MP.
I turned down the water and left around 845.
-
06-27-21 20:58 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 300Green Spa, and Thanks Priscilla
Long time lurker. Active on the international version of these boards. But due to post-covid I'm more USA-bound than I'd like.
Inspired to be a contributor by PriscillaM. That dude keeps me in stitches.
So here's my first review.
Was in the Valley and had plausible deniability to enter a house of ill repute. Looked on bedpg, found a place with all Latinas. I knew they were not going to be as advertised. I was just hoping for some semblance of Reality been depicted in that advert.
It was green spa on Sherman way in reseda.
The usual stuff. How long? You been here before?
Face down for too long as always. Underwear conspicuously on the ground to show they're off. In walks my Latina.
She was big. Not Precious big, but more than curvy.
Useless massage for 3 min. Why even bother? Then the flip.
She went to work on Junior, but honestly I just couldn't get into it. She was so irritated to be there, and I was unhappy with her size and demeanor. Everyone was unhappy.
Usually I can hold it together long enough for a serviceable finish. But I couldn't. Just wanted to leave. Told her to stop and said "it's cool. We're done here. " Grudgingly gave her 50 (I usually pay 60 or 70, but I didn't want to pay anything). She rolls her eyes and says "next time it's 60. " Whatever. I just buckled my belt, put on my sunglasses and a hat, and walked off.
I give this place a 3/10. Not going again.
I'll review valley day spa next.
-
06-27-21 19:19 #6680Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sorcery
Thought you might enjoy my conversation and interaction with the hag mamasan at 3200 - when I walked in I warned her that the place was very hot due to the summer climate:
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
Me: Until your central A / C is fully operational this place is vulnerable to mongers getting syncope from the heat while fucking a latina with two space stations for an ass. The climate is too well equipped. The rising heat to the second floor of this building more dangerous than you realize.
She: Dangerous to you, you small cocked monger in a more warm setting, not to this LMP with a portable in room A / C unit.
Me: That's impossible! With my hairy chest and ass, how can a small A / C unit maintain control over the climate?
Her: The A / C unit has control over the bed area and will keep the temperature in line.
Me: And what of my sweaty balls? If I have to fuck a non lubed latina, it is possible, however unlikely, that I will fuken die from the heat.
She: Any temperature change would be a useless gesture, no matter how hairy your nads are. This A / C unit is now the ultimate power in Santa Monica, I suggest you bang this latina now.
Me: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to cool an entire office building is insignificant to the heat generated by a dry pussy and my ten inch maglite.
She; Don't try to frighten me with your Von's fish counter ways. Your sad devotion to fresh salmon has not helped you conjure a ten inch cock or given you clairvoyance enough to find a cumdump in downey.
Massage Tech. This bickering is pointless. The monger will give me 120 and if it gets to hot, I will jack him off with one swift stroke.
She.
After the fucking, as I said I bumped into a carpool lane team of mongers. I said to the mamasan. You are as clumsy as you are stupid. She failed me for the last time.
-
06-26-21 19:05 #6679Regular Member

Posts: 18Chirp Care
I haven't been there in years, they had a mix of asian and latina. I need to go back.
Originally Posted by CockyK
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 16:29 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 700Ace spa? Any reviews?
-
06-26-21 13:15 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 46And yes, it's on Venice in the Palms area.
Originally Posted by Ashtonian
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 13:14 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 46She wasn't that young, she had a potbelly and I thought she was pregnant but she said she wasn't. She was maybe early to mid 40's. Face was ok, not great, but ok for a BJ. Her name is Mia.
Originally Posted by Ashtonian
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 12:16 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 54Is this the blue sky on Venice? Any details in the girl or was it a Granny?
Originally Posted by Pahittare
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 19:02 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 174I love this super obscure Star Wars reference. You and I are best friends, now.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 14:07 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 46Blue Sky
Yes, I've gotten BBBJ with CIM twice there. First time I posted about before, paid $35 to the house and $130 to the girl.
Originally Posted by DerekBrwn
[View Original Post]
Went again this week and this time I paid $120 to the girl. She didn't offer it, seemed like she offered just a HJ, but I signaled I want a BJ by putting my finger in my mouth and she asked how much so I asked how much she wanted, she said $120 and I gave it to her. Last time was better but I came pretty quickly in her mouth. She didn't seem to expect it and took it out and said oh no several times and even spat some out on the floor. She then told me she'd be back and clean me up. When she did things got a bit weird but it was all good. Her English was very poor but she started asking questions about me, if I'm married, if I like Chinese girls. She told me she really likes me, she laid next to me and sucked on my nipples and pulled up her shirt so I could touch her breasts and said my eyes are so pretty and all sorts. She ended up saying that she loved me and I was like: riiiight. Eventually she got up and I got dressed and left.
Oh and she also made it very clear that the manager does not approve of any sexual contact, which is probably why you end up getting BBBJs there, they can't carry and dispose of condoms.











Reply With Quote





