Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 13047
-
06-24-21 21:39 #6672Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Dreamers
So I get a private message from a member of the westside mongers professional networking association who advises me that there is other pussy out there except for the girls at the finger that I ass kiss continuously.
He lets me know that the grisly obese playpark known as 3200 SM. Deluxe massage has changed and they have a girl for 100 who will fuck you so good you will write to usasexguide about it.
The last time I was at 3200, I fucked a latina gal with some extri meat who I think may have worked at 8155. She had huge boobs that were as hard as the LSAT for certain residents of the naval observatory. And a scar from delivering what looks to have been a small holstein. She wore that one dollar a pound perfume and on my way out a young gentelman of the homeboy persuasion was smoking a blunt. I vowed never to go back.
But monger number 27 said that the place was offering brand new sexy girls and I went.
I text when parked and walk up. The mamasan is this latinx thing who looks like maybe she is what a mamasan would look like in the seventh circle of hell. She was wearing some shirt that said something like lets start the shenanigans and literally it looked like someone cut her in the mold of a danjou pear. She says a half hour is 50 and brings me to the room I remember. For whatever reason, it is hotter in there than a jalapeno's armpit, even though they have one of those porta potty ac units.
I first ask to take a pee, and the bathroom smells like someone sold their ass to the devil and then had a case of ebola shit.
I come back to the room and she gives me 10 dollars of change in two fives (and I thought that she was going to be my service person.
But she left and I got undressed and laid ass up.
After five minutes. It is now at least 8:05, in comes abril.
The body on this girl is pretty intense, she has more curves than a kardashian driving mulholland with a. 20 blood alcohol level. Her ass must be fake, it was like two watermelons and I am not talking about the local bulk cruisers mind you, I am talking about the big corillian ship, so this ass is big enough.
She gave me a back massage kind of like you would if you had to knead shit into bread. She then used some kind of tool to re-massage my back. I immediately wanted to hold those legs that were fighting a winning battle to get out of her dress.
She did not return my romantic groping with any nad teasing. Her english was piss poor and she said something like turn over in spanish.
I turned over and without so much as have you been here before and you call that a cock, she simply inspected my cock, rubbed it down with the cheapest rubbing alcohol and asked for 120. I was not going to bargain. I know the dud who messaged me did it for 100.
Anyhow, this girl has a terrible tood and a gnarly pussy. She refused to lube up and the condom tip frictioned its way into my peehole. I did some mish and doggie, which was kind of fund (not as fun as a good sudoku) because of the abnormal ass. But the lack of juice was bad and I could not get her and the table was too narrow for flat doggie.
I ended the sesh with a handjob from hemet. Pretty bad, I was done.
But the visit would not have been remarkable but for me being ushered out to make room for two duds from what looked to be the armenian olympic gangbang team coming in for my sloppy seconds.
This place is for shit.
-
06-24-21 20:39 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 102House gets 45/30 or 75/60.
Originally Posted by DoeJon17
[View Original Post]
Girl gets 140.
On average.
But more can happen (rarely) if the stars align, so I bring extra.
-
06-24-21 20:15 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 102It IS too good to be true. 100% fake.
Originally Posted by Dwu2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 16:45 #6669Regular Member

Posts: 1Too good to be true? BBFS / GreeK
Is this too good to be true? BBFS and Greek!
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/231636
-
06-24-21 14:22 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 200What's the damage?
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 05:13 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 102Chanel
Well. Never say I didn't do something for ya.
Chanel has been located. The hot, white channel with the sexy tats and bolt ons and 6 pack abs who can't stop talking about how Trump is the Lord and Savior and how vaccines are bullshit and COVID is a hoax. THAT Chanel.
Elite Acupuncture in Lake Forest, guys.
23331 El Toro Rd. , Suite #109.
Lake Forest, California 92630.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...orest-ca-29509#review-1096528.
And if you want their Insta so you can see when she's working (she worked today) here it is: https://www.instagram.com/lakeforest109/.
-
06-23-21 21:52 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 81Finally got to the finger today on your rec. Kiki really tries to suffocate you with her tiny little titties.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I thought she was pretty, especially considering some of the other gargoyles I saw waiting around for those who don't call ahead.
The somewhat limp-handed college girlfriend style dick work / get you out before your time lack of massage makes me miss the old thai ladies at thai hi / thai tara, even though they got a little lazy towards the end of when I was going there a lot.
-
06-23-21 19:22 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 59I went there twice pre-pandemic and it was a certified granny shack. Good price but the talent there is literally geriatric. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by DerekBrwn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 18:34 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 700Yes it is but you have to ask for it. Ask for latina. Youll get it.
Originally Posted by CockyK
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 13:46 #6663Regular Member

Posts: 14Chiro Care in Culver
Went to Chiro Care recently. After going to the room, I had to wait 15 minutes, and it was rushed after that. Let happy but it was a so-so experience. I had an Asian lady, the ad and Rubmaps mentions Latina though. Does anyone know if that's actually true currently or any time recently? Part of the reason I went was the variety of having a massage from a Latina so may be interested in going back if that's a legit possibility. Thanks.
-
06-22-21 18:56 #6662Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Last call
So the other day I was in the wood late, and rolled into goldfinger around 830.
Kiki met me at the front wearing some bullshit skirt and blouse mix.
She pitched me a full hour with two girls. I made it clear that I was paying 50 for the time and would pay the highway robbery rate of 100 per girl as tip on top. She agreed and asked who I wanted, it was Yuki (I think this is the gross mamasan), Angela (hot, but I did not want to make her jealous. I want her to think I am monogamous), and Maggie (I took her, but demanded she take off her skam, but she did not).
Anyhow, the place was quiet, I guess all the mongers who are so chatty are in bet by 830 watching reruns of the big bang theory.
They four handed the fuck out of my back while having a coffee klatch in Chinese. They were fucken yucking it up with me cock down on that shitty massage table.
One of them grabbed my nads, but that ended pretty quickly and they had me turn over after Maggie hot toweled me. Kiki left for a spell, probably to wash her tits.
On the flip, when they saw my lingam, they got real quiet. They worked the dick like the pottery scene in ghost.
But after a while they got tired. I did suck on kiki's tits and Maggie showed me hers, but she is much more reserved, but Maggie has a great ass and got down to her panties.
Kiki likes to show me her pussy so she sat across from me as her and maggile alternated tanging with my tiger.
I nutted pretty good and as they showed me out, Maggie grabbed that sign on the side street saying they are open.
I shall return. The bad part is that by the end of the day, kiwi's tits have bite marks, but on the good side, there are no mongers asking if they can use the bathroom and if California could use some of the gas tax money to construct some desalinisation plants.
-
06-22-21 15:28 #6661Regular Member

Posts: 21Blue Sky Health Center
Hey anyone have any experience with blue sky health center. I live by there and went once the HJ was pretty good. I had heard about getting bbj there, but haven't confirmed. Anyone?
-
06-18-21 06:57 #6660Regular Member

Posts: 3The girl from the pics is an incredibly popular IG model. No way its her.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 23:30 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 62Armenian's?
So I was on Sherman Way near the 210 and went into an Armenian market and noticed a few gorgeous Armenian women with beautiful curves. Then I started to wonder, does anyone know of an Armenian parlor?
-
06-16-21 14:42 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 150Thai places
(plenty of thai places that do more just have to do your research and pay the rate.
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





