Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 9921
-
06-25-21 06:09 #5031Banned Member

Posts: 152Nah his gal is not a SW. She was the best gal I have seen in years.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 11:17 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 172Krystal from Medway
Krystal is a retired porn girl who lives in the Medway area. I have exchanged texts with her, but never met due to busy schedules. I believe she has retired from escorting also. Or at least from posting for new clients. I believe she has a good reputation.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 10:10 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 163Are you talking about Savannah the SW?
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 09:05 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 4546She just got review in the new Bedford south shore forum. Go check it out. Not someone I would want to see.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 08:29 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/514893727105
I could use a treat.
-
06-24-21 07:04 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 199What about krystal from medway?
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 06:55 #5025Banned Member

Posts: 152Savannah
I only chose Savannah cause she is 2. 4 miles from me.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 06:50 #5024Banned Member

Posts: 152Check TER she is awsome.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 14:36 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 134Angelika
Well. I have to change my opinion on Angelika. I guess I got lucky the first time and I was right about YMMV. Second visit was horrible. Room full of used drug needles. I mean very full. I counted at least 12 uncapped needles all over the place floor, table, bathroom. Saw drugs. The sheets were even blood stained. It was literally a shooting gallery. She was high as fuck too. I walked. Totally not worth the trouble. She is on my never again list.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 13:50 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 80I woulld be interested in Medway also. Can you post a link.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 11:02 #5021Banned Member

Posts: 968Who is this Savannah??
Hi WantCash. Who is this Savannah in Worcester you speak of? Any ad link for her to anything!?
-
06-23-21 09:06 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 199Medway area? Who is this Krystal? Got a link?
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 08:21 #5019Regular Member

Posts: 3Krystal, Savannah
Do you have links?
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 07:00 #5018Banned Member

Posts: 152I am down to seeing two only. Krystal, Medway area and Savannah Worcester.
-
06-20-21 07:12 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 283Classy Mature
I did see her yesterday for a qv. Location in Worcester 3 min off of 290, relatively safe neighborhood. Met her a door of a basement apt in a house. She was pleasant, prob late 50's or 60, slim build. Went inside and took care of donation (100). She got right down to business with a good BBBJ and I went off like a teenager in about 3 minutes. More was on the table, but obviously didn't get that far. Strictly business, not GFE, but nice and accomodating. Will repeat. If you are not into mature gals you should pass though.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






