Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14146

    Maria Intel anyone?

    This girl has been posting for a while based on my research any Intel anyone?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/841801535635

  2. #14145
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.
    Thank you! I looked at some of her previous ads and there is a lot of talk about being a "party girl" with emoji hints of various hard drugs, like blow, for example. And because of the recent orders of magnitude increase on pimp-daddy-thug trouble in general, with girls with those kinds of "connections", that seems like a hard pass, as far as I'm concerned. Unless anyone has more encouraging info. I also noticed that her list of activities on STG does not include kissing with tongue. So that would be a dealbreaker also. Usually if they specifically do not included in their list of activities, I think that is a sign that they will only do it selectively.

  3. #14144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I would also like more info on this one! If you take a look at the ad, she openly advertises BBFS. I did the usual searches and could not come up with anything useful regarding the quality of her performance, and these days what is even more important, how safe she is in terms of thugs and drugs. If anyone has seen her recently and can comment, I would be very interested in the out-cum!
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.

  4. #14143

    Country Girl's Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andarrato  [View Original Post]
    Country Julie's trying to get out of the game, but if you text her she'll probably send you to one of her friends who is of similar caliber.
    When you say similar calber, I assume you mean that, like Julie, they will readily provide BBFSCIP? If so, do you (or does anyone) have any pictures, links, or any other kinds of data regarding these friends? Thanks in advance!

  5. #14142
    Quote Originally Posted by Npt8668  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Newbie here. Couldn't find a review of her. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    I would also like more info on this one! If you take a look at the ad, she openly advertises BBFS. I did the usual searches and could not come up with anything useful regarding the quality of her performance, and these days what is even more important, how safe she is in terms of thugs and drugs. If anyone has seen her recently and can comment, I would be very interested in the out-cum!

  6. #14141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Npt8668  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Newbie here. Couldn't find a review of her. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    Search the boards, I believe there was a negative report on her.

  7. #14140

    Coco 1

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Aalliyah. In case anyone was wondering Aalliyah moved to Florida.
    I saw this girl about 6 months ago. She's beautiful BUT that's it. Total bait & switch once you hand the $ over. I say Coco 1 because I also saw the other Coco (2) who was being compared to, wrongfully, some Italian girl. Coco 2 is chunky but delivers a great service.

  8. #14139

    Did you not read this?

    Did you not read this before posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by mass1234  [View Original Post]
    in town for a few days. Just had the pleasure of spending and hour with nancy who is town visiting, and listed on the olita site. Very pretty, very friendly and sensual, i would describe her as sexy talented girlfriend. Picture are accurate, especially the selfies and the ones with the day-glow lingerie.

    Kiss with tongue, cfs, daty, bbbj very enjoyable. Treat her nice. $$hr.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaspl31  [View Original Post]
    does she allow deep kissing and daty.

  9. #14138

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Aalliyah. In case anyone was wondering Aalliyah moved to Florida.
    Reply text quote. 200 hh 300 hr. Incall Prov. Then crickets. So far.

  10. #14137

    Anyone see Felicia?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Newbie here. Couldn't find a review of her. Appreciate any info. Thanks.

  11. #14136

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
    She reminds me of Aalliyah. In case anyone was wondering Aalliyah moved to Florida.

  12. #14135
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Spinner but with abdominal scars. Good service and attitude though. Let us know how it goes if you dream.
    Ugh, been trying to try her out for months. Never once has responded.

  13. #14134
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Felicia T. Mix girl out of woonsocket, BBCIP a few times, her mother also work out of the apartment.

    Robin H, pawtucket, warren, BBCIP blonde bunch of tattoos and a tattoo of a butterfly on her pussy, I had some good times with that.

    Country Julie, is she available anymore?
    Country Julie's trying to get out of the game, but if you text her she'll probably send you to one of her friends who is of similar caliber.

  14. #14133

    What ever happened to.

    Felicia T. Mix girl out of woonsocket, BBCIP a few times, her mother also work out of the apartment.

    Robin H, pawtucket, warren, BBCIP blonde bunch of tattoos and a tattoo of a butterfly on her pussy, I had some good times with that.

    Country Julie, is she available anymore?

  15. #14132
    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dave Darlings and Usuga401 clear your inbox so I can send over contact info.
    Will do thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape