Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14138

    Did you not read this?

    Did you not read this before posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by mass1234  [View Original Post]
    in town for a few days. Just had the pleasure of spending and hour with nancy who is town visiting, and listed on the olita site. Very pretty, very friendly and sensual, i would describe her as sexy talented girlfriend. Picture are accurate, especially the selfies and the ones with the day-glow lingerie.

    Kiss with tongue, cfs, daty, bbbj very enjoyable. Treat her nice. $$hr.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaspl31  [View Original Post]
    does she allow deep kissing and daty.

  2. #14137

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Aalliyah. In case anyone was wondering Aalliyah moved to Florida.
    Reply text quote. 200 hh 300 hr. Incall Prov. Then crickets. So far.

  3. #14136

    Anyone see Felicia?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Newbie here. Couldn't find a review of her. Appreciate any info. Thanks.

  4. #14135

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
    She reminds me of Aalliyah. In case anyone was wondering Aalliyah moved to Florida.

  5. #14134
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Spinner but with abdominal scars. Good service and attitude though. Let us know how it goes if you dream.
    Ugh, been trying to try her out for months. Never once has responded.

  6. #14133
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Felicia T. Mix girl out of woonsocket, BBCIP a few times, her mother also work out of the apartment.

    Robin H, pawtucket, warren, BBCIP blonde bunch of tattoos and a tattoo of a butterfly on her pussy, I had some good times with that.

    Country Julie, is she available anymore?
    Country Julie's trying to get out of the game, but if you text her she'll probably send you to one of her friends who is of similar caliber.

  7. #14132

    What ever happened to.

    Felicia T. Mix girl out of woonsocket, BBCIP a few times, her mother also work out of the apartment.

    Robin H, pawtucket, warren, BBCIP blonde bunch of tattoos and a tattoo of a butterfly on her pussy, I had some good times with that.

    Country Julie, is she available anymore?

  8. #14131
    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dave Darlings and Usuga401 clear your inbox so I can send over contact info.
    Will do thank you.

  9. #14130

    Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Do the Olita girls allow multiple pops in an hr or is it one and done?
    Last time I visited Olita girl it was 2 pops for the hour. As always YMMV but I would expect MSOG for at least an hour.

  10. #14129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Bathroom less Ashley

    Visited Ashley today and she looks damn good, She looks like she lost 20-25 pounds. If some of you mongers remember she was carrying a bit of gut on her before.

    Anyways we started out dfk, and then we got into 69 for about 15 minutes and then she got on the edge of the bed and let me face fuck her until I blew my load. He tits and her wing spanned pussy lips are the main attraction for me.

  11. #14128

    Olita girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    In town for a few days. Just had the pleasure of spending and hour with Nancy who is town visiting, and listed on the Olita site. Very Pretty, Very Friendly and Sensual, I would describe her as Sexy Talented Girlfriend. Picture are accurate, especially the
    selfies and the ones with the day-glow lingerie.

    Kiss with tongue, CFS, DATY, BBBJ Very enjoyable. Treat her nice. $$hr.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html
    Do the Olita girls allow multiple pops in an hr or is it one and done?

  12. #14127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    I know I typed three $ but anyway the hour was 300.
    Which is just another example why money codes suck. Just put the freaking dollar amount to avoid confusion.

  13. #14126

    Full GFE??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    I know I typed three $ but anyway the hour was 300.
    Does she allow deep kissing and DATY.

  14. #14125

    Alycat INfo

    Hey Dave Darlings and Usuga401 clear your inbox so I can send over contact info.

  15. #14124

    Typo on mini review for Nanacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    In town for a few days. Just had the pleasure of spending and hour with Nancy who is town visiting, and listed on the Olita site. Very Pretty, Very Friendly and Sensual, I would describe her as Sexy Talented Girlfriend. Picture are accurate, especially the selfies and the ones with the day-glow lingerie.

    Kiss with tongue, CFS, DATY, BBBJ Very enjoyable. Treat her nice. $$hr.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html
    I know I typed three $ but anyway the hour was 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape