Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13411
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    This is probably one of the ACS you've contacted in the past. The ladies are probably well over 40.
    This. I used to routinely get a text "To all my clients, I wish you a great day" or something like that with rose emojis in it. I think when they started they mentioned location as well.

  2. #13410

    Possibly a very bad apple in this crowd!

    Carolyn, the hottie, was robbed today and is heading home and not coming back. She got a good amount of attention here as many of us got to enjoy time with her. She has the number and description for that ass hat. I hope his days are numbered!

    She's sexy AF, a great provider, and a sweetheart! Mother fuckers need to get real jobs and stop fucking with other people's pleasures!!

  3. #13409

    They use multiple phones

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Every few weeks I receive a text message to my burner from a number I've never called / texted.

    The message has always been the same ". Hello, my name is _ and I hope you are having a good day. ".

    When I reply, the response is always the same " is staying at XX hotel, she is young and fun" -- and usually a picture of a youngish Asian lady.

    Since my preference is for over-40 why / o providers, I always reply politely and inform the booker that I would not make an appointment today, and that I prefer ladies over the age of 40.

    Question -- how did this booker get my number?

    Question -- anyone else get "cold calls / texts" like this.
    This is probably one of the ACS you've contacted in the past. The ladies are probably well over 40.

  4. #13408

    Cold Call / Text

    Just curious as to other's experience.

    Every few weeks I receive a text message to my burner from a number I've never called / texted.

    The message has always been the same ". Hello, my name is _ and I hope you are having a good day. ".

    When I reply, the response is always the same " is staying at XX hotel, she is young and fun" -- and usually a picture of a youngish Asian lady.

    Since my preference is for over-40 why / o providers, I always reply politely and inform the booker that I would not make an appointment today, and that I prefer ladies over the age of 40.

    Question -- how did this booker get my number?

    Question -- anyone else get "cold calls / texts" like this.

    Thanks.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #13407

    Jenny at Tokyo

    I recently paid a visit to Tokyo. I had called before to figure out who was available, but when I arrived, DeeDee was not available. I asked for a lineup and despite the MMS saying I could have one when I called ahead, none was available. I did not pay the house fee until I saw who came in. A short while later, Jenny walked through the door. She was a fit woman with nice looking Cs in a dress. I paid $60 for the hour. Suffice it to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I will be returning. Only downside is the entrance is rather public.

    Trusted seniors feel free to inquire for more.

  6. #13406

    501

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she has a cousin named Hillary? Or is it Bill?
    Sorry guys.

    501 is the zip for Arkansas, Little Rock.

  7. #13405

    Green Grown Mongers I Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    What's that even mean?
    Info and digits for Carolyn can through loud and clear.

  8. #13404
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she has a cousin named Hillary? Or is it Bill?
    What's that even mean?

  9. #13403

    Carolyn Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lelo88  [View Original Post]
    I would like some contact info on Carolyn too.
    Doesn't she has a cousin named Hillary? Or is it Bill?

  10. #13402

    Vivi at AG

    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vivi recently. Very cute and has a nice rack. Ass is okay. But I mean, asians girls you usually only get one or the other, rarely both LOL.

    Anyway, standard blue toast and great preview in the shower.

    I'm still not sure how I feel about rimming LOL. Was actually offered it a lot in AMPs, but usually had the provider move on. Vivi is quite skilled so if you're into this, you'll definitely enjoy this part.

    BBBJ wasn't bad, but she followed instructions so it was pretty solid in the end. Not the best, but not the worst either.

    After the first pop, did a brief massage and she actually had the initiative to try the get the second pop in.

    Anyway. And it's rare, not everyone can get the 2nd pop out of me in an hour. Vivi was able to. Credit to her efforts.

    Got a brief shower than I left. I believe she'll be here for a bit longer.
    Saw her then and saw her today upon her return. Pretty face, smiles and laughs and is really sweet. Worth seeing for sure!

  11. #13401

    Latinas in Fairfax

    Have been searching for a while and always see these ads in Fairfax. Anyone any experience?? Reviews?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/fairfax/9730590.html

    Thanks.

  12. #13400
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Wow, great find. She was amazing. How would you compare her to other Elite girls you saw?
    Likey safe to assume that is will be 450 to train with her by the time she returns. Horrible trend over there.

  13. #13399

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonStood  [View Original Post]
    https://elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=110

    I remember her. She was so hot but never came back after her first visit a few years ago.

    She told me she was friend of few Brazilian national soccer players like Thiago Silva. LOL I don't know why I still remember that.
    Wow, great find. She was amazing. How would you compare her to other Elite girls you saw?

  14. #13398

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte just had one visit maybe like 2 to 2. 5 years ago. Check out the pics.
    Oh man. Must have missed this one. Elite has had some real winners in the past. There was one name Bella who was prob my ATF in terms of look / performance / enthusiasm. Second only to Coco who was the pinnacle of GFE.

  15. #13397
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the advert. In the description section it lists her weight as 137 kg and "curvy."
    I realize some may not be conversant with the metric system of weights and measures. 137 kg = 302.03 pounds.
    She also lists 54 CM tall, that is less than 2 ft!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape