Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13398

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte just had one visit maybe like 2 to 2. 5 years ago. Check out the pics.
    Oh man. Must have missed this one. Elite has had some real winners in the past. There was one name Bella who was prob my ATF in terms of look / performance / enthusiasm. Second only to Coco who was the pinnacle of GFE.

  2. #13397
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the advert. In the description section it lists her weight as 137 kg and "curvy."
    I realize some may not be conversant with the metric system of weights and measures. 137 kg = 302.03 pounds.
    She also lists 54 CM tall, that is less than 2 ft!

  3. #13396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I wrote an accurate review of her on TER and hope they post it. I encourage you to do the same. We need the honest and accurate voices to get attention so we can be helpful to others.
    Agreed. Noticed the same for Elite. Consistent 9 type of reviews for someone over 40. I don't get it. I also suspect Elite has set up writers or providing reviews under different names.

  4. #13395
    Quote Originally Posted by BanderSnatch00  [View Original Post]
    Stuck in the usual traffic, I decided to try something different and review a provider who seemed to put a lot of effort and humor into her ad word play, a few may know her by these ads https://skyescorts.com/escort/jewsee-ju/.

    After inquiring if she was available, a cat and mouse game began, where she would wait roughly ten minutes to provide ambiguous answers to questions no other provider in this hobby I ever dealt with had issues in.

    Questions such as are you available, were met with simply left, then quickly followed by still in Nova. Or another question, price for time, were responded with, are you coming hon?

    In the end I cancelled and rerouted to one of my regulars. Consistent ads, attempt at word play, and multiple photos are all useless if she is unable to set up a reliable meet. By and large the worst scheduler in the area I have met so far.
    I looked at the advert. In the description section it lists her weight as 137 kg and "curvy."
    I realize some may not be conversant with the metric system of weights and measures. 137 kg = 302.03 pounds.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #13394

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte just had one visit maybe like 2 to 2. 5 years ago. Check out the pics.
    https://elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=110

    I remember her. She was so hot but never came back after her first visit a few years ago.

    She told me she was friend of few Brazilian national soccer players like Thiago Silva. LOL I don't know why I still remember that.

  6. #13393

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Wozzydd  [View Original Post]
    Which one was Charlotte? I don't recall anyone from Elite named Charlotte.
    Charlotte just had one visit maybe like 2 to 2. 5 years ago. Check out the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (1).jpg‎   thumbnail.jpg‎  

  7. #13392

    Come on gents!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lelo88  [View Original Post]
    I would like some contact info on Carolyn too.
    Everything you need is in the post!! Read it carefully and you'll see.

  8. #13391

    Makes Sense

    Stuck in the usual traffic, I decided to try something different and review a provider who seemed to put a lot of effort and humor into her ad word play, a few may know her by these ads https://skyescorts.com/escort/jewsee-ju/.

    After inquiring if she was available, a cat and mouse game began, where she would wait roughly ten minutes to provide ambiguous answers to questions no other provider in this hobby I ever dealt with had issues in.

    Questions such as are you available, were met with simply left, then quickly followed by still in Nova. Or another question, price for time, were responded with, are you coming hon?

    In the end I cancelled and rerouted to one of my regulars. Consistent ads, attempt at word play, and multiple photos are all useless if she is unable to set up a reliable meet. By and large the worst scheduler in the area I have met so far.

  9. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    They're The Booking Agent now.

    https://www.thebookingagent.net/
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMatt  [View Original Post]
    It is now called thebookingagent.net.
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #13389
    It is now called thebookingagent.net.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMon28  [View Original Post]
    What happen to bookalatina?

    I try to search but couldn't find anything.

  11. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping;5408443[URL
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/63584971[/URL]

    Carolyn Herndon.

    Gents this is not the link however, the chick in this ad and "Carolyn" have identical bodies!

    150 hh for light kissing, passion, lots of eye contact, and she truly enjoys fucking! CG, RCG, mish, scissors, and hot dog with her bouncing back and turning her head to make eye contact while, biting her lip and licking her lips. Fuck, what a sight to see. I'm certain some parts are man made but that was the least of my worries! Gorgeous face, sexy and flirty personality topped off with pure ecstasy and a salacious body!!

    If you need to dig in the couch and through mama's minivan to scrounge up 100 doll hairs for a QV, do it!! She will be here a few more days.

    501 jeans.

    5'4 7 mm and 9 k seventy 3.

    There are at least 2 at that loc working for the same person. The one I saw was 5'7" easy while the other is still hot, just shorter.

    Creepin.
    I would like some contact info on Carolyn too.

  12. #13387
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Creepin, thanks for sharing. Do you have a link or phone number to contact?
    Just came back from a QV dream with Carolyn (LCS).

    Creepin's review is very accurate. Everything was covered for me but I didn't mind because she was so damn sexy. Def worth the $, happy mongering fellas!

  13. #13386
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMon28  [View Original Post]
    What happen to bookalatina?

    I try to search but couldn't find anything.
    They're The Booking Agent now.

    https://www.thebookingagent.net/

  14. #13385

    Jasmine Love

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBrownPop  [View Original Post]
    Other reviews of Jasmine Love seem very accurate from my experience. She does not look like the person in the pictures, but you won't care, she is super hot. Greeted me at the door in lingerie, and I got a nice hello kiss. There is definitely a high level of sex appeal. She was very accommodating and did offer me a drink. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions. After we finished, got a nice little back rub. Apartment building where she resides is a bit low-brow, and there were lots of people and kids hanging out all over the place. If you are someone who really wants to be discreet, you may not like this. Verification was pretty easy. Will definitely repeat.
    Do you have a link?

    If we are talking about the same girl TER I'd: 347967.

    She ask for a cash app deposit. Did you do it?

  15. #13384

    Bookalatina

    What happen to bookalatina?

    I try to search but couldn't find anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape