Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 19592
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6677
    Anyone have any updates on MediSpa or Oasis? You can PM me if you don't want to write it down here.

    I don't have a RM account so can't read stuff there.

    I've been to Medi but not Oasis but am very interested in going if it seems worth it.

    Also does anyone know if there is any "lingerie modeling" places around here like there is in Portland?

    Playhouseportland (dot com).

    I don't see any online anywhere 'round here.

  2. #6676
    Probably because you are looking on this board for Tits and Ass when you should be looking on another board. No need to go to Canada.

  3. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her at her actual home, and for $100 with a much younger Mikey, it was a great value! She introduced me to the whole PM thing in the first place, I remember my first WTF moment of that experience We used to be the same age, now somehow she froze time and only gains a year for every 2 I do.
    Yea, I saw her quite a while back, probably around 12 years ago. She was using a nice condo in downtown Bellevue. Not my first PM experience but a good one and she'd let you play with her pussy. Decent massage overall and she was really good to talk with during the session. She mentioned how she'd started out with legit massage only, and the guys kept asking for HE, etc. Didn't take long to figure out the business case for doing the extras. While she's a quality provider, I'll admit the new pricing seems a tad excessive.

    Stay safe!

    TT.

  4. #6674

    Meridian massage

    Forgot to post this but this a couple weeks ago. I saw another monger posted about this place and it providing an almost legit massage with HE and had to check it out. Especially since the monger mentioned there might be some additional prostate play. I did a 30 minute session cause I'm cheap LOL. Tbh I thought I wasn't gunna get the HE and I just about accepted that fact but when she came back with the hot towel at the end of the massage, I figured, what the hell let me ask if she has any extra services. She seemed hesitant but went thru the regular speech of "have you been here before?" And "need a big tip" kinda convo. I told her I had been there before, a lie, and I brought plenty for a tip. She didn't specify how much it would be, just a "big tip". I gave her. 6 cause that seems to be the market price currently and that's all that I brought. She let me play with her big fake tits, she was probably around 40 BTW, while she stroked it. After I finished, she got another hot towel and actually began to massage my frontside which I had never experienced before and it was great. Next time I'm going to bring more for the tip and see how far I can take it. I didn't inquire about the prostate play, wasn't sure how to bring that up LOL.

  5. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Used to be 120.
    We need to take a stand. These prices hace gotten ridiculous for the type of service you receive. Now I just pay myself 99% of the time and JO. It's much better and I can go myself a nice meal afterwards. 😀.

  6. #6672
    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Seems like scrolling through the last several weeks / months of posts, most things are quite negative. That pretty much aligns with my experiences over the same period of time.

    So either you guys are not sharing your good finds. NOT COOL BRO, All the good ones are gone, and things really are going down hill quickly, I am unlucky, or people are only posting complaints and never the good experiences.

    Does this seem to match with what you are seeing out there? I travel around quite a bit, and it seems to be across the board. Every once in a while I used to hit something I was excited about, but now it has been forever and just happy to find 'okay'.

    Really can't wait until borders open up.
    That's my take. Short of going to Tacoma this has been my experience from Federal Way to Everett. My favorites are gone, favorite places are lacking in talent. I've found a few places worth exploring some more but the busy public-entrance-doorbell shit isn't my easy. Thinking about going the non-pro route now that things are opening up again and pent up energy is about.

  7. #6671

    Any good experiences anywhere?

    Seems like scrolling through the last several weeks / months of posts, most things are quite negative. That pretty much aligns with my experiences over the same period of time.

    So either you guys are not sharing your good finds. NOT COOL BRO, All the good ones are gone, and things really are going down hill quickly, I am unlucky, or people are only posting complaints and never the good experiences.

    Does this seem to match with what you are seeing out there? I travel around quite a bit, and it seems to be across the board. Every once in a while I used to hit something I was excited about, but now it has been forever and just happy to find 'okay'.

    Really can't wait until borders open up.

  8. #6670
    Anybody aware of LE activity in the AMP scene? Saw a comment about possibilities in Lynnwood proper.

  9. #6669

    Used to be $100

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Used to be 120.
    I remember seeing her at her actual home, and for $100 with a much younger Mikey, it was a great value! She introduced me to the whole PM thing in the first place, I remember my first WTF moment of that experience We used to be the same age, now somehow she froze time and only gains a year for every 2 I do.

  10. #6668
    Ouch. Used to be 120.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    160 for sensual massage with HJ.

  11. #6667
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    What's the wallet dent with Mickey?
    160 for sensual massage with HJ.

  12. #6666

    Rates

    Pre-Covid most MP for BBBJ to CBJ average was $140 total and FS was $160. Now all of the AMP are charging $200 for FS and most guys are paying them. If people would push back maybe we can bring the prices back down to $160. AAMP I understand are higher from $200, $220 to $300 now a days. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I think it is just short for Relaxation Assistant. And I do believe $. 60 total. And I usually go for just the HE so I am not an expert on the standard amounts either.

  13. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both of these.

    Sonia. Only a couple times. Tried PM once and it wasn't my cup of tea. From what I remember she gives a decent, sensual massage.

    Mickey. My go to for massage. Hers is most sensual massage I've had. Highly recommended. She also does PM but I never tried it.
    What's the wallet dent with Mickey?

  14. #6664

    Daemon-Daemon

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    Self service? That's a first. / shrug.
    Daemon.

    Daemon.

  15. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Self service!

    LOL!
    Self service? That's a first. / shrug.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape