Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 19597
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6667
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    What's the wallet dent with Mickey?
    160 for sensual massage with HJ.

  2. #6666

    Rates

    Pre-Covid most MP for BBBJ to CBJ average was $140 total and FS was $160. Now all of the AMP are charging $200 for FS and most guys are paying them. If people would push back maybe we can bring the prices back down to $160. AAMP I understand are higher from $200, $220 to $300 now a days. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I think it is just short for Relaxation Assistant. And I do believe $. 60 total. And I usually go for just the HE so I am not an expert on the standard amounts either.

  3. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both of these.

    Sonia. Only a couple times. Tried PM once and it wasn't my cup of tea. From what I remember she gives a decent, sensual massage.

    Mickey. My go to for massage. Hers is most sensual massage I've had. Highly recommended. She also does PM but I never tried it.
    What's the wallet dent with Mickey?

  4. #6664

    Daemon-Daemon

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    Self service? That's a first. / shrug.
    Daemon.

    Daemon.

  5. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Self service!

    LOL!
    Self service? That's a first. / shrug.

  6. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Someone reviewed in Rubmaps a few weeks ago. Said it was self service only. At least when he was there.
    Self service!

    LOL!

  7. #6661

    New Spot in Burien?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone reviewed in Rubmaps a few weeks ago. Said it was self service only. At least when he was there.

  8. #6660

    New place in Burien

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I have, cute younger massage therapist but only offered oil for self finish.

    Anyone else tried?

  9. #6659

    New spot in Burien?


  10. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    It would help to know what type after, but Chinatown is probably the closest to downtown where you can get extras at a walk in parlor. There's also one on capital hill that's been reviewed here.
    Thanks for response. Looking for decent massage and some extras. Any specific place in Chinatown? Which one capital hill is reviewed here?

  11. #6657

    What are you looking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TataCase  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here and looking for decent MP in Seattle downtown area. Let me know if any recommendations. Thanks!
    It would help to know what type after, but Chinatown is probably the closest to downtown where you can get extras at a walk in parlor. There's also one on capital hill that's been reviewed here.

  12. #6656

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Lisa (the previous provider) or the previous owners? It's possible that she was busted (she was never shy about asking "sukky or fukky" as soon as you walked in the door). If she or the owners happened to keep phone records then that's the only other explanation I can think of that the warning is real. And really, what are the chances that a provider who was busted by the cops is going to reach out to old numbers with a warning? Next to zero.

    Got to be a fake.

    Also it's a good warning to folks that you shouldn't use your personal cell to call these places!
    Definitely agreed! Never use personal phone. I use a burner and the text was received via my burner number.

  13. #6655

    Any recommended MP in Seattle downtown

    I'm new here and looking for decent MP in Seattle downtown area. Let me know if any recommendations. Thanks!

  14. #6654
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Chinese Trickery Group?
    Google "rubratings 0006," and look for ads that say "Bellevue Renton. " Their phone number is in there.

    Some guys refer to dates with this group as "The Landing," because they have not one, but two incall locations off the same I-405 exit to Coulon Beach and The Landing.

  15. #6653
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    These latest reports about subpar service at ET, as well as my meh date with Nancy in Factoria (she is THAI, not East Indian), reminds me as to why so many keep going to the Chinese Trickery Group.

    I followed Aussie Fury's lead: Pay 160 for hh, then tip her 40, and pray that she "gets it. " I got lucky with young pretty Vivi with that. Same with Nana (apparently, I got the early 30's, heavier Nana, but her ATTITUDE was good, compared to the younger prettier but bad attitude Nana that others got).

    Then, I clearly got "bumped for a regular" on another date with them, and foolishly settled for Rachel later that night. Gave her the 40 tip, and she clearly had NO clue as to what that was for. And she proceeded to give a rushed date. And that was it with me, and this Chinese F--kery Group: I said F--k it, with that group.

    My success rate with them was about 50%. But, that means, about 50% of the time, I will get a decent looking Asian girl who can pass for being under 35, which meant a lot.
    Chinese Trickery Group?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape