Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 19596
-
06-22-21 18:07 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 134Rates
Pre-Covid most MP for BBBJ to CBJ average was $140 total and FS was $160. Now all of the AMP are charging $200 for FS and most guys are paying them. If people would push back maybe we can bring the prices back down to $160. AAMP I understand are higher from $200, $220 to $300 now a days. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 16:22 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 35What's the wallet dent with Mickey?
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:09 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 514Daemon-Daemon
Daemon.
Originally Posted by BeaverTamer
[View Original Post]
Daemon.
-
06-22-21 01:05 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 96Self service? That's a first. / shrug.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 17:26 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 514Self service!
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
LOL!
-
06-21-21 15:59 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 179New Spot in Burien?
Someone reviewed in Rubmaps a few weeks ago. Said it was self service only. At least when he was there.
Originally Posted by BeaverTamer
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:30 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 38New place in Burien
I have, cute younger massage therapist but only offered oil for self finish.
Originally Posted by BeaverTamer
[View Original Post]
Anyone else tried?
-
06-21-21 14:46 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 96New spot in Burien?
https://renton.skipthegames.com/mass...e/898720619061
Anyone checked this out yet?
-
06-20-21 22:40 #6658Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for response. Looking for decent massage and some extras. Any specific place in Chinatown? Which one capital hill is reviewed here?
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 15:28 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 545What are you looking for?
It would help to know what type after, but Chinatown is probably the closest to downtown where you can get extras at a walk in parlor. There's also one on capital hill that's been reviewed here.
Originally Posted by TataCase
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 13:57 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 94I agree
Definitely agreed! Never use personal phone. I use a burner and the text was received via my burner number.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 23:42 #6655Regular Member

Posts: 7Any recommended MP in Seattle downtown
I'm new here and looking for decent MP in Seattle downtown area. Let me know if any recommendations. Thanks!
-
06-19-21 22:20 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 514Google "rubratings 0006," and look for ads that say "Bellevue Renton. " Their phone number is in there.
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
Some guys refer to dates with this group as "The Landing," because they have not one, but two incall locations off the same I-405 exit to Coulon Beach and The Landing.
-
06-19-21 22:06 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 166Chinese Trickery Group?
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 19:31 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 514Nancy in Factoria
I sent this via PM to others. But, this forum is to inform people. Maybe, my report will persuade you to see her. If Namcybis your type, I respect that. At ET, honestly, outside of Pepsi, and possibly Candy, none of those ladies turn me on, facially. I don't think that Michelle (now at VIP) is overly hot (although she probably was at 21-32), BUT I am also jaded from the heyday KGirls of 2007-2015. If you like Bonnie facially, I respect that. In real life, at a health club, I met a then likely 27-31 Chinese born girl named Melissa, who I liked. I admit that facially, other guys would wonder what the big deal was. So, we all have our preferences. "Being able to pass for under 35" seems to be the big elusive thing for me, today.
Nancy report:
https://seattle.rubratings.com/195451
Don't lose sleep if you never get to her. I thought she was East Indian. She is Thai. Looks into her 40's. Does give a long deep massage. Does BBBJ and bls. No kissing. Her phone rang and she said it was her daughter. Big turn off. Flabby lower body. I could see gray hairs in the light. But, 260 for Nancy, or 200 for BBBJ BBFS Aunties who are hitting 50 at Euro Touch and VIP? I would take Nancy for 260, but only by a hair. Frankly, damning with feint praise for Nancy.











Reply With Quote





