Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 662 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5013
    Started working near the wpi campus last week, going to be here till August.

    Any recommendations in the area.

    I'm driving from Somerville so I'm not usually in this area.

  2. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    I see she is adverting again. Saw her once pre-covid, not a bad time. Tried getting in touch again, but she seems tough to reach. Anyone have any luck with her lately?
    Link to ad? Not finding this on SkipTheGames.

  3. #5011

    Classy Mature

    I see she is adverting again. Saw her once pre-covid, not a bad time. Tried getting in touch again, but she seems tough to reach. Anyone have any luck with her lately?

  4. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    What I think what HoraceBury meant to say was read #4969 not #4968. #4968 I wrote about the gal w / red hair & fake tits. He was totally right about it being credible, though. Ha. I'm sure it was a typo. Thanks Horace, BTW. She told me she's been doing it for a long time but was terribly messed up before. That may be why she looks familiar. Stay safe, all.
    Only being off by 1 out of almost 5000 is pretty good! .

  5. #5009
    What I think what HoraceBury meant to say was read #4969 not #4968. #4968 I wrote about the gal w / red hair & fake tits. He was totally right about it being credible, though. Ha. I'm sure it was a typo. Thanks Horace, BTW. She told me she's been doing it for a long time but was terribly messed up before. That may be why she looks familiar. Stay safe, all.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with this one yesterday. Said her name was Taylor. The pics look familiar but I came up empty on phone, Forum and photo searches. She's in Webster so I'm immediately skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Will toftt if she's new.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/690045808973

  6. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one is scammer. The real girl host in Brockton and she's really young and cute.
    Thank you for that info.

  7. #5007
    Quote Originally Posted by A0009  [View Original Post]
    I noped out of talking to her when she said I have to leave deposit first before meeting her.
    Thank you for that info. Any girl that asks for a deposit up front is a good sigh of a rip off.

  8. #5006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out this girl? Any info is appreciated.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/300836066106
    This one is scammer. The real girl host in Brockton and she's really young and cute.

  9. #5005
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    Wet Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out this girl? Any info is appreciated.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/300836066106
    I noped out of talking to her when she said I have to leave deposit first before meeting her.

  10. #5004

    Any info on this new girl

    Has anyone checked out this girl? Any info is appreciated.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/300836066106

  11. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with this one yesterday. Said her name was Taylor. The pics look familiar but I came up empty on phone, Forum and photo searches. She's in Webster so I'm immediately skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Will toftt if she's new.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/690045808973
    Set up an appointment with her a while ago. When I seen her in person I took a pass. Teeth were aweful and she looked worse than her pics. YMMV but not my type.

  12. #5002

    Kelly

    Yeah this review is spot on. I saw her once. She lives in her own place. Its relatively clean and very safe. She was all business. She's ok if you want to drop your load somewhere on random day.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Kelly.

    She lives in a small condo type place that I believe she owns. Took a long while to hear back. She's mediocre at best. Uninspired & basic. Just there to get it over with. I'm a pretty good looking guy I think, not ugly anyway. Always clean & courteous. Well hung. Not flattering myself or boasting & don't expect her to be into me, but it was dead fish city. From some of my reviews it may not sound this way, but I'm pretty easy to please / get off, with even just the slightest bit of work from the host. This was like fucking a hefty bag full of meat. The quick. Take off your pants / suck it for a quick couple minutes / then expect it be hard to fuck as you lay there with motionless w / dead eyes. The place was safe & clean enough. Think it was 150. It was one of those that you show up & her idea of sexy is to look like she would while alone dragging her pants down quick to take a shit. If I was bored, horny, and money was no object I'd consider trying again with the hopes she was just having a bad day. Probably won't be back.

  13. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with this one yesterday. Said her name was Taylor. The pics look familiar but I came up empty on phone, Forum and photo searches. She's in Webster so I'm immediately skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Will toftt if she's new.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/690045808973
    Two reviews of her here, one really awful but a suspect review (only post by reviewer), the other pretty bad and credible. Review 4968 here for the more credible (IMHO) review.

  14. #5000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with this one yesterday. Said her name was Taylor. The pics look familiar but I came up empty on phone, Forum and photo searches. She's in Webster so I'm immediately skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Will toftt if she's new.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/690045808973
    Have seen the pictures before. Definitely was using a different name. Hopefully someone can provide more info for you.

  15. #4999

    Taylor in Webster

    Exchanged texts with this one yesterday. Said her name was Taylor. The pics look familiar but I came up empty on phone, Forum and photo searches. She's in Webster so I'm immediately skeptical. Any help would be appreciated. Will toftt if she's new.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/690045808973

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape