Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 8142
-
07-01-21 23:02 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 214Damage
Little Tokyo charges $300.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 22:13 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 208If you do not mind me asking, what was the damage? Feel free to PM me if you do not want to leave it here.
Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs
[View Original Post]
I am going to be out in Vegas in a couple of weeks and was looking for something like this.
Thank you!
-
06-29-21 22:53 #1015Banned Member

Posts: 93Spinner
Saw a hot young spinner at Littletokyo. Cherry is hot and pse cip. Slender little thing. Nice booty. Pretty face.
-
06-27-21 23:45 #1014Banned Member

Posts: 450Txt
I did and I only got a response of selfy and I'd so Chinese houses are going to start to do a background before you get their shitty service?
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 21:47 #1013Banned Member

Posts: 628Text them ask for Yoyo she hot AF mid 20's with large boobs and ass both natural, darker skin tone.
"Vegas Asian escort 3171".
Incall is high quality too the green leaf lotus at spring mountain at the start of Chinatown.
They usually have 3-4 girls working this 3 br location.
-
06-27-21 12:55 #1012Banned Member

Posts: 628Mimi is using real pictures. She hot AF but boobs not the best feeling but those boobs look great.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 23:36 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 780Which ones are the hottest? (I. E. , closest to pic in person).
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 14:47 #1010Banned Member

Posts: 628Search "Vegas Asian escort 1910" on google.
Originally Posted by BlueFintyna
[View Original Post]
"Vegas Asian escort 3045".
"Vegas Asian escort 3171".
"Vegas Asian escort 5177".
"Vegas Asian escort 6814".
The four digits are the last 4 of their phone number.
A lot of these girls I seen in Vegas https://www.miyahouse.com/in-house
-
06-26-21 10:47 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 82Chinese houses or agency
Is any Chinese houses ore agency in Vegas that you know of?
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 00:45 #1008Banned Member

Posts: 131What is the difference between the three rates?
Originally Posted by Pooka85
[View Original Post]
120.
140.
160.
If there are all 30 min rates?
-
06-23-21 18:46 #1007Banned Member

Posts: 628BBFS was 60 extra and was available from some bad AF ladies all over LA circa 2018-2019 but I think LE action culled the smorgasbord of fine Asian pussy in the southwest around that time. 60 extra but free if the girls think your good looking I guess lmao, can still offer the Chinese 60 extra and see what they say. The way I find the hot ones is by replying to ads and walking out if they are gremlins. Then replying to another ad because all the incalls in the same area
Originally Posted by WubbaDubz80
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen that many fine ones in Vegas / LA this past year has been rarer like I said LE action has culled that but Seattle, SF, Brooklyn, Chicago, Boston, Queens still got bad bitches on deck for the low low.
-
06-23-21 17:40 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 353My experiences
I've never gotten BBFS. (Maybe once-memory is fading) Usually BBJ, but once in a while you'll get a CBJ safe lady. Others may have different experiences. FWIW.
Originally Posted by WubbaDubz80
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 17:13 #1005Banned Member

Posts: 450Bait and switch
I went to see the lady in the picture at Misisipi and it was an old ugly gremblin looking lady, I walked out. I really wanted to see the one on red.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 20:07 #1004Regular Member

Posts: 24Hmmm
Are these girls BBFS? Never been to a Chinese location.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 18:10 #1003Banned Member

Posts: 628Hit or miss. Vegas is 120/140/160 half hour.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
Seems like the hottest Chinese talent is avoiding the southwest right now but I've been seeing plenty baddies other cities for 100/120/130/140/160 half hour.
Here is a photo of a girl working at the Mississippi incall last week in purple, girl in red is today / this week.100 percent real pics
Google search Asian escort Vegas 6814 for their number. 160 half hour.
Chinese agencies you can always walk if the girl isn’t hot enough, can’t do that at Korean agencies











Reply With Quote






