Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7964
-
06-27-21 10:20 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 1384We would like to know your experience after you contact her and then Cash App her and tell us what happens.
Originally Posted by CrashDiced
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 21:17 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 163My Guess is scam
I'd guess that this ad is a scam because of the wording, the phone number and Incall Outcall listed as location. Just a guess though.
Originally Posted by CrashDiced
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 19:18 #4152Regular Member

Posts: 14Any reviews of her?
Has anybody seen her before?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/704871415323
I'd love to know your experience.
-
06-26-21 12:24 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 85Don't have any tattoos but that looks painful to get.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 09:09 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 2785Extreme tattoos
Anyone know of a girl with an extreme amount of Tats that dates? Saw this pic and was intrigued.
-
06-26-21 08:42 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 2785Kegel Control
LOL, I have run into that before too! I think any girl who has thought it though, realizes that as soon as the dude pops the date is over. So the smart ones figure out how to control the muscles in their pussy and will give a bit of a squeeze here and there to get the dude to pop. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, a few times when I have been tired that 'extra' stimulus has been appreciated. I guess when that gets one closer than they want faster than they want, I wonder if one could pull out and switch positions? Sometimes I tell a girl I know what she is doing and that gets her to stop.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 22:22 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 3853I saw her this evening. Wonderful woman. Did an outcall at my place. Took her time. I wasn't a big fan of the BBBJ, it was too rough. She was bigger than the photos. But, I prefer them big and natural. Really into the FS and finished. I wasn't rushed. But, felt a bit rushed as I can feel her squeezing herself. Maybe for her pleasure, my pleasure or to add more punch to have me finish. Either way, good visit, wouldn't call back as I was a bit generous to have her come out and also, to do more than what she normally does. Have fun Philly!
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:52 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 985London
When I was in London pre-Covid I saw 2 Romanian providers. Super hot, really nice apartments in good areas and very professional booking. Great experience, only drawback was it was all covered.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 08:42 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 95Overseas.
FKKs are still closed; I;ve been checking.
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
Hobby is up an running in Italy although GFE is out of the question with providers right now.
Overall my experience is the quality of the providers in the EU is much higher. Amazong looking girls from every corner of the globe and a notable lack of substance issues.
-
06-21-21 17:32 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 3853Intel
Thanks guys. Great intel and good start. I'll report back with a few posts when and if I see these places. Be safe Philly.
-
06-21-21 15:15 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 985AZN Delight
The northern end of China Town is framed by Vine St (surface, 676 below). AZN Delight is one block north. Call ahead and ask for Annie. 160 gets TS, BJ and FS. Just lay it down, no negotiation needed.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I’m heading up to Boston weekend of the 4th, DM me a recommmendation, escort or FS AMP?
-
06-21-21 13:36 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 102Bbw
I met her last September and left a review. She went by the name of Peaches. Here's what I said in my review.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Peaches
I spent some time a while ago with Peaches. She's a bit bigger that you would expect from the pic, but not too bad. She has nice boobs, which I like. She seems to enjoy her work, follows directions well, and really tries to make the client leave satisfied. Also, she doesn't appear to be a user. BBJ and CIM were nice.
-
06-21-21 10:07 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 129She used to walk the Ave? Damn.
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 08:25 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 112True. Sorry if I rained on any bodies parade. Kind of a knee-jerk reaction. As I been offered Bare many times for no up sell and believe me I am very very tempted. Just not worth the risk for me. Though if you are looking for "good escorts" on here. You should also look up the risks. You can find mathematical statistics of transmission rates on the internet. Just like everything else in life there are risk. (You can get killed crossing a street) The more you know, the more you can protect yourself. I for one prefer BBBJ so just like BBBJ and CIP. There are risks involved and ways to play safer. So be safe and happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 23:31 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 698Lexis
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2159210916/1
Nice body from the pics but not big fan of car dates how is southwest.









Reply With Quote





