Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7966
-
06-21-21 08:25 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 112True. Sorry if I rained on any bodies parade. Kind of a knee-jerk reaction. As I been offered Bare many times for no up sell and believe me I am very very tempted. Just not worth the risk for me. Though if you are looking for "good escorts" on here. You should also look up the risks. You can find mathematical statistics of transmission rates on the internet. Just like everything else in life there are risk. (You can get killed crossing a street) The more you know, the more you can protect yourself. I for one prefer BBBJ so just like BBBJ and CIP. There are risks involved and ways to play safer. So be safe and happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 23:31 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 698Lexis
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2159210916/1
Nice body from the pics but not big fan of car dates how is southwest.
-
06-20-21 18:09 #4139Banned Member

Posts: 426Yea I'd bust her big ass too.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
She is old though.
We don't have many BBW providers worth a damn here in Philly.
-
06-20-21 17:59 #4138Banned Member

Posts: 426But strangely enough you don't get Aids until you take the HIV medicine.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
A conspiracy theorist would conclude HIV isn't real and the medicine is what makes you sick.
You ever wonder how Easy E got Aids and died in 3 weeks but he never had HIV, and neither do any of his 14 Baby mothers.
Same thing with Freddie Mercury. I know he was pegging and getting pegged, but he was fine until he got tested.
They put him on that medicine and he started dying.
Famous people like him died and then awareness goes up among the masses and then more people get tested, leading to the pharma companies making trillions.
-
06-20-21 13:04 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 138At first I was a little mad.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
But then I realized the amount of money I'm saving by not spending it on the overpriced druggies and slobs here in the states its actually a blessing.
The nice trips within the next few months I have booked and the mongering I will be doing overseas is going to be money well spent.
-
06-20-21 12:56 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 138Holy shit people raise your standards WTF.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
People in my country would not pay 10 bucks for that chick LOL.
-
06-20-21 09:28 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 987I'm old enough to remember watching Magic Johnson on TV explaining why he had to retire. I saw the tail end of the aids epidemic and a family friends gay son died from it in 1993. Witnessing all that shook people who were alive then to the core.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
This younger generation (under 30) look at HIV differently because they didn't see all the deaths up close, and all the HIV medicine campaigns today make HIV seem like it's not a big deal because all you have to do is take a pill for the rest of your life as if it's nothing.
The old school campaigns need to come back to educate the youth.
-
06-20-21 07:08 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 3853Visitor
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197
Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
-
06-20-21 01:52 #4133Banned Member

Posts: 426People are fucking up the game man.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:45 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 2785Would love to comment on this but the proper place for this kind of discussion is here. Don't want to break the rules and raise the ire of the Admin.
Originally Posted by JDRedBull
[View Original Post]
Front Page > Special Interests > Safe Sex.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...p?268-Safe-Sex
-
06-19-21 15:36 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 720Education
Must be lack of education is all I can figure.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 14:16 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 166Barbianna
What club does she work at?
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 14:08 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 78Double wow. She charged some up to 300 roses.
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 11:21 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 138Wow 150.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
Years ago when she worked on Kensington I'd see her for 60 bucks for everything.
-
06-19-21 11:11 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 274One of the comments in her ad said no greek. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




