Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16293

    Sam-YWSM??

    Guys, in Chicago for a week so looking through posts. Per a mongers review, I checked out Sam on YWSM since I enjoy DFK. Called the number on site, spoke to lady and she said we need verification (like the site says). I said sure what do you need, "I'd, number, name, phone, work name and phone." I said, I'm good with all that but don't really feel comfortable giving out employment info". She says it's to verify that I'm employed? That make sense to anyone else? Is this legit or uncle LEO?

    I'm calling Michelle's line up next (unless they want same thing LOL).

    Any referrals would be appreciated (I'd pay a finders fee via CashApp).

    Be safe.

  2. #16292

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    She familiar to anyone? Inbox me.
    Damn she's hot. Do share info if you can, would love to bang her.

  3. #16291
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with her a couple weeks ago. Sent her a deposit for outcall, she never showed. She was dumb enough to use her real name on Cashapp so I looked her up. I have since reported her for being a scammer on Cashapp.
    I actually got to meet with her today just to take her out to lunch and talk about things. She did tell me what is really going on and was finally honest with everything. Her current situation came to be about a year and half ago. I think that lines up with the timing of others starting to have problems with her.

    She is extremely beautiful, but I did not get to enjoy any activities with her as I had to get back to work. Just thought I share that she is going through a lot and she is just shutting down. I know that for most, it is not a valid excuse. I will just accept it as is and move on.

  4. #16290
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    I've been a member forever, under new management for the last few months since Cathy died. Also they are charging $25/ year now. If you're a long time member they will reach out about the new annual fee the next time a provider runs an RS2 K check on you.
    Thanks for the update. I'd hate to go through the trouble of setting up a date and finding that out in the process. I believe P411 has been doing that kind of subscription all along so it's not unusual.

  5. #16289
    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with Katrina. https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.

    I should have just accepted that I would end up falling victim like others. I have no clue if the person on the other end of the number is really her or not. She would not follow through with a verification picture. I waited for an hour in the parking lot, which charged to be there, as she was sort of responding. She just kept saying she would be ready and that she needed to get back. She gave me the same situation where she had to suddenly head out and would not be back for 30 mins right at the agreed time.

    Do not trust her. She will not pick up and she just runs you for the little money. Extremely fake.

    P.S.: Her PayPal does match a Facebook account that has the same pictures and there is an arrest report from late last year with her and cocaine.
    I had the same experience with her a couple weeks ago. Sent her a deposit for outcall, she never showed. She was dumb enough to use her real name on Cashapp so I looked her up. I have since reported her for being a scammer on Cashapp.

  6. #16288

    ?

    She familiar to anyone? Inbox me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190310_095935.jpg‎  

  7. #16287
    I text her a couple of weeks ago but she never responded. Let me know how it goes if you see her.

  8. #16286

    Rs-avs

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, there's now a renewal fee? WTF.

    Okay, I'm now thinking a little less of it.
    I got RS-AVS back in 2008 when I ran an escort agency. I got verification for both myself and the agency. I honestly don't remember the last time I had to use it. Maybe for an agency.

    With that being said, there is no way that I am renewing it. Especially with having no info on the new ownership.

  9. #16285
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, there's now a renewal fee? WTF.

    Okay, I'm now thinking a little less of it.
    It was bad enough with Cathy's tax evasion arrest a few years ago, that shit had me scared for a while. Now I have no idea who the owners are, I'll never use them for verification again.

  10. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Is she real or fake?
    Fake. No one from here ever saw her except for one dude who claimed to have seen her for the first time but had also posted about her on the Vegas forum months earlier.

  11. #16283

    Caranaughty

    Is she real or fake?

  12. #16282

    Nova

    Anybody ever had this sexy chic? Or have any intel on her? She use to post a lot on EB but dropped of the RADAR. I thought I had a Session in the making going strong with her month's back but she went dark on me. ⚫ ⚫ 🦄.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210622_013222.jpg‎   20210622_013147.jpg‎   20210622_013239.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210622-015555_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #16281
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    I joined RS2 K back in 2000, referred by Lesa Ann Tyler of Texas. I needed to provide a name, phone #, and city and state. There was a one time fee of $50 to join, I never had to pay anything after that. I don't believe I had to supply an email address, I can't recall ever getting an email from them. I'd give a girl the 4 items above, she would verify with RS2 K then we'd be good to go. I didn't have to use it that often, but it was nice to have when I needed it. I know I used them a couple times in 2012, not sure if I have since then.

    This spring I tried to use them for an agency, the agency reported that it didn't go through as RS had no record of my membership. After some back and forth with RS I decided to resubmit a membership request. I noticed the fee is now $75 and there is an annual renewal fee of $25. They want quite a bit more information than before, including a street address and work info. I'm retired, so I was going to go through with it. At the very end of the process, though, they wanted to be emailed a photo of my driver's license or some other form of I'd. That was a bridge too far for me, I refused to provide it, and they refused to grant membership without it.
    Oh damn, there's now a renewal fee? WTF.

    Okay, I'm now thinking a little less of it.

  14. #16280

    Rs2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I joined RS2 K back in 2000, referred by Lesa Ann Tyler of Texas. I needed to provide a name, phone #, and city and state. There was a one time fee of $50 to join, I never had to pay anything after that. I don't believe I had to supply an email address, I can't recall ever getting an email from them. I'd give a girl the 4 items above, she would verify with RS2 K then we'd be good to go. I didn't have to use it that often, but it was nice to have when I needed it. I know I used them a couple times in 2012, not sure if I have since then.

    This spring I tried to use them for an agency, the agency reported that it didn't go through as RS had no record of my membership. After some back and forth with RS I decided to resubmit a membership request. I noticed the fee is now $75 and there is an annual renewal fee of $25. They want quite a bit more information than before, including a street address and work info. I'm retired, so I was going to go through with it. At the very end of the process, though, they wanted to be emailed a photo of my driver's license or some other form of I'd. That was a bridge too far for me, I refused to provide it, and they refused to grant membership without it.

  15. #16279

    Re: RS2 K

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've been a member since 2008 or so. Signed up, one time fee, have never heard from them again (no spam), haven't had any issues when I've used them as a reference for meeting ladies over the years, data has been safe from what I can tell but who knows, overall a great decision considering what I got in return. There's no right answer, if your life would be damaged if people found out your hobby, maybe it's best not to use their service and accept that you'll have limited options.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Top notch professional service. That being said they may be under new management as I know Cathy was / is gravely ill.
    I've been a member forever, under new management for the last few months since Cathy died. Also they are charging $25/ year now. If you're a long time member they will reach out about the new annual fee the next time a provider runs an RS2 K check on you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape