Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 26919
-
06-18-21 14:05 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 172Any help?
Can anyone give any details on this one been eyeing for a while but would like a little intel.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7732264761
-
06-18-21 14:01 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 387I agree, if you're performing a service involving any transaction you should be reviewed. I'm sorry, but its enough that we don't see their face, (which is important but I understand privacy,) but if you have certain limits or habits, I feel I should know before deciding because I want to get what I really pay for.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Also, if you do something that warrants a bad review, you should be called out on it.
I can't trust people who refuse reviewing.
-
06-18-21 13:47 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 209No Review Policy
I absolutely would honor the policy of no reviews. Treat other with the respect that you want The only exception would be something completely fraudulent / rip off, I'd want to warn people against someone who is deceptive.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:36 #16251Regular Member

Posts: 76Very few reliable options with that budget. I can think of a few in that price range but they typically only do incalls far outside the city in shitty motels.
Originally Posted by Random4321
[View Original Post]
The YWSM girls are in the mid-200's, host downtown, and some offer DFK. Sam is 260/ hr and her DFK is pretty good. But she only works a couple days a week so check her schedule: https://youwannaseeme.is/calendar/.
If you're willing to go up to 350 there are more options. Michelle's Escorts doesn't charge extra for downtown outcalls, and if you prebook Annabelle 24 hours in advance she's only 300. Her DFK isn't bad: http://michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm.
Oliviah K is a MILF in her 50's who has phenomenal DFK, 350/ hr for an outcall: https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk.
-
06-18-21 10:33 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 211Dorian
You might be out of luck with Dorian she was just on her twitter talking about how amazing it felt to get waxed so she might not be the choice for a hairy chick.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:25 #16249Regular Member

Posts: 76While not the case here, on TER it's not up to clients. Any provider can request to be delisted from TER and all subsequent reviews for that provider will be rejected.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:19 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 1445
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
I'm surprised so many men respect that policy. I'm sure both women see enough men where a generic review saying stuff like "looks like picture. DFK but CBJ only. Very accommodating. Would recommend" wouldn't out the reviewer and would help guys who have certain hard requirements for an experience.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 14:01 #16247Regular Member

Posts: 17Recommendations
Hey folks,
Long time lurker, first time poster. Came here looking for recommendations of providers that offer DFK. Seems hard to come by DFK these days. Prefer someone who can either travel to downtown or host in the downtown area (I'm located in the city). Not looking to go wild. Maybe 2 or 2 .5 bens. And not looking for AAs. Appreciate any thoughts!
-
06-17-21 13:06 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 92Dorian
Yes, she is an escort. 360/ hr. Go to her website Dorianrhey.com for details.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 12:55 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 211Seriously
Dude look at her ad did you really expect a classy experience IMHO usually I don't mess with black chicks especially Southside ones anymore they have gotten fat and lazy with piss poor service.
Originally Posted by MrGetBizzy
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63457448 prime example of what to avoid.
-
06-17-21 12:54 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 307Come to NJ
Some do it here. Most are druggies though sadly. Inbox me.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 10:42 #16243Regular Member

Posts: 16Avoid this one
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...teger/37322821
I couldn't find her current ad, but there are some pics of her. I've seen like 50 providers outside of the Asian apartments, and she has the worst personality of them all by far. She has a camera in her apartment, and she has posted clients multiple times onto her Snapchat when they've upset her. She will roll her eyes at you and have an attitude with every request you make (all I asked was for a different position.), you will not feel welcomed AT ALL in her presence, and she prides herself with that (she posts onto snap how she doesn't want to "get to know us" I barely get a "hello" back when I enter.
She's just so mean. She just posted the pic about the dude who's grandfather died onto Snapchat, and she made a post after basically blaming him for all his "excuses". I don't know, That just hit a chord with me. I definitely won't be seeing her again. I was only seeing her because she had an $. 8 QV, but since she's went up in price, it's not worth it to deal with her.
Her Snapchat's are: Harding7988, and reddbunnii1.
-
06-17-21 10:38 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 544Is Dorian an escort? Om one website she is shown as a webcam model only. What are her charges?
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 10:32 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 54Has anyone seen this one?
-
06-17-21 10:18 #16240Regular Member

Posts: 76[QUOTE=BobbyYoung;5402158]Can someone share Macie's link?[/QUOTEhttps://tryst.link/escort/macie-17










Reply With Quote





