Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Is she real or fake?
    Fake. No one from here ever saw her except for one dude who claimed to have seen her for the first time but had also posted about her on the Vegas forum months earlier.

  2. #16283

    Caranaughty

    Is she real or fake?

  3. #16282

    Nova

    Anybody ever had this sexy chic? Or have any intel on her? She use to post a lot on EB but dropped of the RADAR. I thought I had a Session in the making going strong with her month's back but she went dark on me. ⚫ ⚫ 🦄.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210622_013222.jpg‎   20210622_013147.jpg‎   20210622_013239.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210622-015555_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #16281
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    I joined RS2 K back in 2000, referred by Lesa Ann Tyler of Texas. I needed to provide a name, phone #, and city and state. There was a one time fee of $50 to join, I never had to pay anything after that. I don't believe I had to supply an email address, I can't recall ever getting an email from them. I'd give a girl the 4 items above, she would verify with RS2 K then we'd be good to go. I didn't have to use it that often, but it was nice to have when I needed it. I know I used them a couple times in 2012, not sure if I have since then.

    This spring I tried to use them for an agency, the agency reported that it didn't go through as RS had no record of my membership. After some back and forth with RS I decided to resubmit a membership request. I noticed the fee is now $75 and there is an annual renewal fee of $25. They want quite a bit more information than before, including a street address and work info. I'm retired, so I was going to go through with it. At the very end of the process, though, they wanted to be emailed a photo of my driver's license or some other form of I'd. That was a bridge too far for me, I refused to provide it, and they refused to grant membership without it.
    Oh damn, there's now a renewal fee? WTF.

    Okay, I'm now thinking a little less of it.

  5. #16280

    Rs2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I joined RS2 K back in 2000, referred by Lesa Ann Tyler of Texas. I needed to provide a name, phone #, and city and state. There was a one time fee of $50 to join, I never had to pay anything after that. I don't believe I had to supply an email address, I can't recall ever getting an email from them. I'd give a girl the 4 items above, she would verify with RS2 K then we'd be good to go. I didn't have to use it that often, but it was nice to have when I needed it. I know I used them a couple times in 2012, not sure if I have since then.

    This spring I tried to use them for an agency, the agency reported that it didn't go through as RS had no record of my membership. After some back and forth with RS I decided to resubmit a membership request. I noticed the fee is now $75 and there is an annual renewal fee of $25. They want quite a bit more information than before, including a street address and work info. I'm retired, so I was going to go through with it. At the very end of the process, though, they wanted to be emailed a photo of my driver's license or some other form of I'd. That was a bridge too far for me, I refused to provide it, and they refused to grant membership without it.

  6. #16279

    Re: RS2 K

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've been a member since 2008 or so. Signed up, one time fee, have never heard from them again (no spam), haven't had any issues when I've used them as a reference for meeting ladies over the years, data has been safe from what I can tell but who knows, overall a great decision considering what I got in return. There's no right answer, if your life would be damaged if people found out your hobby, maybe it's best not to use their service and accept that you'll have limited options.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Top notch professional service. That being said they may be under new management as I know Cathy was / is gravely ill.
    I've been a member forever, under new management for the last few months since Cathy died. Also they are charging $25/ year now. If you're a long time member they will reach out about the new annual fee the next time a provider runs an RS2 K check on you.

  7. #16278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    They are the pros from Dover

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    Top notch professional service. That being said they may be under new management as I know Cathy was / is gravely ill.

  8. #16277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I've been a member since 2008 or so. Signed up, one time fee, have never heard from them again (no spam), haven't had any issues when I've used them as a reference for meeting ladies over the years, data has been safe from what I can tell but who knows, overall a great decision considering what I got in return. There's no right answer, if your life would be damaged if people found out your hobby, maybe it's best not to use their service and accept that you'll have limited options.

  9. #16276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I signed up, no big deal, they opened doors and I've only needed to give info again to visiting providers once or twice in the past few years (usual local providers and agencies have accepted Rs2 k), and you only need to give your info and pay once for life (unless you move then you need to pay to update your info).

  10. #16275

    Rs2 k is it any good?

    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.

  11. #16274
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I have seen another lady with clearly an automobile route. I could see moving on after 2 days that way.

    As far as all these flights, I have a feeling the lady has posted some kind of a B. S. Schedule for her own reasons. Maybe she is working as someone else someplace else and is misleading her boyfriend or family member. You don't fly across the country and schedule yourself to work a single day then catch another flight to be scheduled the next day.
    Maybe she has a really smart business model where she puts up a ridiculously high rate and a rotating schedule so if someone bites she travels to meet them if not she stays where she is. She may not have it in her to be a 300-400 hr girl seeing 5 dudes a day but she can do 3-4 guys a week at 1200 hr.

  12. #16273

    Thanks and Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Report her, they have a no tolerance policy for what happened.

    https://help.tryst.link/en-gb/16-rep...ort-a-provider
    Thanks for the suggestion. I reported her with screenshots of our entire conversation with timestamps too. What she did to me was a first.

  13. #16272

    Cassidy: still going well

    I've seen Cassidy 2 more times. No red flags or other issues. Each time, spent a lot of time talking afterwards, too, much about the hobby, but other topics, as well. Only down side is that she travels, so she's not always here. And even when she's in town her posting and availability are limited.

    My previous report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5401229

  14. #16271
    Really lean with small perky tits is one of my favorite types, though I like a bit more ass, not to mention melanin, LOL.

    But $1200 / hr? She needs to stop doing drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the draw. Ass is flat. Never done a squat except to pick up some money off the ground, no chest, average face, expensive photographer. Best I can do is 250.

  15. #16270

    Unlikely schedules

    Unlikely schedules.

    LOL, here's one that's even better, oops, I mean stupider:

    https://tryst.link/escort/troys23

    Manhattan, NY, US Jun 16-23.

    Kansas City, MO, US Jun 17-21.

    Chicago, IL, US Jun 17-22.

    Austin, TX, US Jun 18-21.

    Louisville, KY, US Jun 19-21.

    She had the right services at a fairly reasonable rate and was pretty good looking, things were looking good until I saw that she was a demon, who could be 5 places at the same time.

    Oh and there's the attached. I'm told that lots of young chicks do this, because they think it's cool and "edgy", but I regard that as at least a possible red flag. I'm not paying them to be edgy, I'm paying for them to do a job, and part of that job is very definitely being being *pleasant*. I'll usually pass over a chick doing this. She's got to have something special in her ad to get over that.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Look at this travel schedule. I used to fly 100 flights a year for work, but nothing like these cross country jaunts on a daily basis. (Oregon - Florida - Alaska - Texas in 4 days? WTF)

    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west

    Chicago, IL, US.

    Jun 17 18.

    Miami, FL, US.

    Jun 19.

    Denver, CO, US.

    Jun 20.

    etc.
    ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 670dac9377889c8beda6c8ddf2b40bfd.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape