Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 26928
-
06-22-21 17:03 #16293Regular Member

Posts: 15Sam-YWSM??
Guys, in Chicago for a week so looking through posts. Per a mongers review, I checked out Sam on YWSM since I enjoy DFK. Called the number on site, spoke to lady and she said we need verification (like the site says). I said sure what do you need, "I'd, number, name, phone, work name and phone." I said, I'm good with all that but don't really feel comfortable giving out employment info". She says it's to verify that I'm employed? That make sense to anyone else? Is this legit or uncle LEO?
I'm calling Michelle's line up next (unless they want same thing LOL).
Any referrals would be appreciated (I'd pay a finders fee via CashApp).
Be safe.
-
06-22-21 16:08 #16292Senior Member

Posts: 601Damn
Damn she's hot. Do share info if you can, would love to bang her.
Originally Posted by RatedR
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:47 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 60I actually got to meet with her today just to take her out to lunch and talk about things. She did tell me what is really going on and was finally honest with everything. Her current situation came to be about a year and half ago. I think that lines up with the timing of others starting to have problems with her.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
She is extremely beautiful, but I did not get to enjoy any activities with her as I had to get back to work. Just thought I share that she is going through a lot and she is just shutting down. I know that for most, it is not a valid excuse. I will just accept it as is and move on.
-
06-22-21 15:28 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 216Thanks for the update. I'd hate to go through the trouble of setting up a date and finding that out in the process. I believe P411 has been doing that kind of subscription all along so it's not unusual.
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 14:48 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 303I had the same experience with her a couple weeks ago. Sent her a deposit for outcall, she never showed. She was dumb enough to use her real name on Cashapp so I looked her up. I have since reported her for being a scammer on Cashapp.
Originally Posted by DevMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 13:34 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 95?
She familiar to anyone? Inbox me.
-
06-22-21 13:22 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 215I text her a couple of weeks ago but she never responded. Let me know how it goes if you see her.
Originally Posted by NBenjamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:50 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 868Rs-avs
I got RS-AVS back in 2008 when I ran an escort agency. I got verification for both myself and the agency. I honestly don't remember the last time I had to use it. Maybe for an agency.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
With that being said, there is no way that I am renewing it. Especially with having no info on the new ownership.
-
06-22-21 10:35 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 1636It was bad enough with Cathy's tax evasion arrest a few years ago, that shit had me scared for a while. Now I have no idea who the owners are, I'll never use them for verification again.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:18 #16284Regular Member

Posts: 76Fake. No one from here ever saw her except for one dude who claimed to have seen her for the first time but had also posted about her on the Vegas forum months earlier.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 07:28 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 172Caranaughty
Is she real or fake?
-
06-22-21 02:58 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 377Nova
Anybody ever had this sexy chic? Or have any intel on her? She use to post a lot on EB but dropped of the RADAR. I thought I had a Session in the making going strong with her month's back but she went dark on me. ⚫ ⚫ 🦄.
-
06-22-21 02:40 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 387Oh damn, there's now a renewal fee? WTF.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
Okay, I'm now thinking a little less of it.
-
06-22-21 00:49 #16280Senior Member

Posts: 183Rs2 k
I joined RS2 K back in 2000, referred by Lesa Ann Tyler of Texas. I needed to provide a name, phone #, and city and state. There was a one time fee of $50 to join, I never had to pay anything after that. I don't believe I had to supply an email address, I can't recall ever getting an email from them. I'd give a girl the 4 items above, she would verify with RS2 K then we'd be good to go. I didn't have to use it that often, but it was nice to have when I needed it. I know I used them a couple times in 2012, not sure if I have since then.
Originally Posted by Jjjjralph
[View Original Post]
This spring I tried to use them for an agency, the agency reported that it didn't go through as RS had no record of my membership. After some back and forth with RS I decided to resubmit a membership request. I noticed the fee is now $75 and there is an annual renewal fee of $25. They want quite a bit more information than before, including a street address and work info. I'm retired, so I was going to go through with it. At the very end of the process, though, they wanted to be emailed a photo of my driver's license or some other form of I'd. That was a bridge too far for me, I refused to provide it, and they refused to grant membership without it.
-
06-21-21 22:43 #16279Regular Member

Posts: 76Re: RS2 K
Originally Posted by Jjjjralph
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
I've been a member forever, under new management for the last few months since Cathy died. Also they are charging $25/ year now. If you're a long time member they will reach out about the new annual fee the next time a provider runs an RS2 K check on you.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




