Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've now got people who have also cum-pumped her, telling me privatley that they think swflrose is her, but as you've seen, there are about the same number saying publically that it is not. My own investigation, after attempting some image analysis comparing certain features from that profile and her facebook, without revealing details, was inconclusive.

    So now I'm on the fence. I am not sure if its her or not. I suppose I'll remain undecided, until someone can convince me one way or the other!

    Now, regarding this "Jess". There was a Jess on SA, who I also contacted via my hack, and who I also easlty inseminated. But not with Sexkitten. There was no one with Sexkitten when I inseminated her.

    But here are a couple of pics below of the Jess who I did get off of SA, solo, and cum-pumped for 120. So, could this possibly be the same Jess that had also been with Sexkitten? Here is her SA profile, which has been inactive for a couple of years now. (I'll keep the creampie pics of her under wraps, and just for contributing seniors, on request, for now.).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d563e...5-e69d60d125ee
    Ok that is not the Jess that was with sexkitten in East Prov. Jess with sex kitten wore glasses. The sex kitten you are seeing on SA is not the same one that I have seen and did a duo with sexkitten. And the Jess you are referring to does not have an incall as someone has stated. I had her number at one time but lost it. She actually hit me up a month or so later after our duo session to get a room as she wanted to spend some time with me, But I couldn't make it work due to family commitmments.

  2. #14115
    Quote Originally Posted by Usedj  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Nancy today, Attractive lady: https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html.
    This one SEEMS like she may not be an addict.

    But the T. E. are. Reviews, although the profile says "swallows", nevertheless indicate CBJ. And she was adamant in some of those reviews about the requirement for using the rubber tournequet. Other reviews, however, suggest but do not actually state, that she may take bare cock in two or more orifices.

    Can you, or anyone else, please comment on the sevices asked for, and actually delivered?

  3. #14114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Different Jess.
    Thank you!

    Anyone know where the Jess in the pictures I posted earlier, is lately? She was definitely a very decent CIP lay! Here's a picture of the out-cum!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1624.jpeg‎  

  4. #14113
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She would not take your call for a box filled with hundreds.
    Did you intend for that last declaration to be for me, personally, Mr Brown? It surely seems like you did! If so, WHY? Why, pray tell, would she not 'take my call for a box filled with hundreds'?

    Because, it was NOT ME, Mr Brown, who had publically posted my creampie picture of her with her face fully identifiable, on this board.

  5. #14112

    Found Alycat

    So I remember from years ago Alycat was posting, I believe someone on the board referred to her as a streetwalker with a smartphone. So a while back I saw her post ad up, I hit her up and started chatting on and off. Never seemed to answer me the same day or anywhere near the time I needed. Finally we started chatting a little bit consistently, seemed to have the same story as before, ex bf burned her and had a failed IT business and now has some commercial property she uses to rent out for income. Actually talked to her once on phone and seemed coherent and pics she would send me seemed pretty decent. She's got a place in Lincoln, very quiet and secluded, lives in an old camper on this property she supposedly owns and rents out. Drove up one morning about 1-2 weeks ago to get blown off because a tenant was showing up to pay final rent and remove items from storage. I was immediately suspicious and said fuck this. However she was very apologetic and kept texting me throughout entire time and afterwards as well all the while seeming coherent still. So the other day I was really really hankering for something, first off in the morning a real UTR hit me up on a CL post I had out for awhile, we emailed back and forth, exchanged numbers and set up a meet. Saw her for 100, and had 2 pops. She was fairly attractive mixed girl, heavy / curvy. Did an amazing BBBJ, before I wrapped myself up and went inside for FS. I don't have contact info anymore for her, appears she may have deleted text app or shut phone off. So later on that night I was out and about having a few drinks and started getting the itch again. Alycat was texting throughout the day and I had her send me some more revealing pictures. She was looking good at this point so I said fuck it, Ill come say hi. She originally quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 for FS, seemed like multiple pops were ok. I told her I only had 40 on me she said ok sounds good. I drove to her place, down a dark secluded driveway to her camper, she met me outside and I started wondering if this was a good idea. I began 2nd guessing myself and realizing pics were a little better than person, she appeared to have showered and said she did, she looks like she's been around a Manhattan block a few times. We go inside camper and immediately I'm thinking I should bail. Place looks very very very messy, smell of smoke, she makes idle chit chat, I'm trying to figure a way to politely back out. The whole time she's talking she's closing her eyes and kind of appears to be either on something or just years of abuse taken its toll. So after a few minutes I say I have to go because a family emergency, she asks me if I can still spare the 40, I was like ya know what sure, why not, I don't need any drama. She tells me she was planning on BJ anyway, the little head took over and I said fuck it might as well. I drove all the way here, may as well get my nut, so I sit down on bed, take my shorts down to ankles and immediately regret my life's decisions. Well she starts giving me one hell of a BBBJ and I bust in 1-2 minutes if that. While she was down there my hands were roaming, she does have an amazing body ill give her that however when I was rubbing her snatch through her pants, it seemed so nice and plump and I wanted to feel it. I slid her pants down and reached around to find a massive unkept Bush and as I was busting my nut I was disgusted and ashamed with myself all at the same time. She swallowed every drop, I pulled up my pants, said it was nice to meet her and exited. As soon as I got back in car I instantly began to clean myself with hand sanitizer, which burned the ever living shit out of my junk. So all in all for 140 I busted 3 times and was partly ashamed of myself and contemplating life's decisions. Now Alycat will periodically text me at the most random times, the other morning at 345 sying good morning. Think its time I block her or get a new burner. I still have her number for anyone interested.

  6. #14111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've now got people who have also cum-pumped her, telling me privatley that they think swflrose is her, but as you've seen, there are about the same number saying publically that it is not. My own investigation, after attempting some image analysis comparing certain features from that profile and her facebook, without revealing details, was inconclusive.

    So now I'm on the fence. I am not sure if its her or not. I suppose I'll remain undecided, until someone can convince me one way or the other!

    Now, regarding this "Jess". There was a Jess on SA, who I also contacted via my hack, and who I also easlty inseminated. But not with Sexkitten. There was no one with Sexkitten when I inseminated her.

    But here are a couple of pics below of the Jess who I did get off of SA, solo, and cum-pumped for 120. So, could this possibly be the same Jess that had also been with Sexkitten? Here is her SA profile, which has been inactive for a couple of years now. (I'll keep the creampie pics of her under wraps, and just for contributing seniors, on request, for now.).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d563e...5-e69d60d125ee
    Different Jess.

  7. #14110
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Her services for me were covered until we came to know each other better. As to not biting: if you ask nicely, she will bite if you want it.
    There is, so far, nothing I've not gotten Ashley to do--and with a smile, from the very first visit, if it involves exchanging bodily fluids! .

  8. #14109

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Usedj  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Nancy today, Attractive lady: https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html.
    Care to elaborate a bit on your experience, either here or in my inbox? Have been very curious about their services and providers performance.

  9. #14108

    Sexkitten, the continuing saga

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, I sent a text message to her Rhode Island 401 number. I asked if she was still entertaining and if "swflrose" was her profile. She replied "sorry. But no". She also asked me not to contact her anymore. It sounds like she is no longer entertaining. I'm curious, but I will respect her wishes and not contact her again.

    When I first met SexKitten 2 years ago, she introduced me to her friend Jess. Jess gave me her number, but she did not have her own incall and I never got around to getting a hotel room for an outcall, so I never got to see her. Jess's phone number was disconnected a year ago and has since been given out to a new customer. Does anyone know what happened to Jess? Did she remain in Rhode Island or follow SexKitten to Florida? If she's still in Rhode Island, does anyone have new contact info for her?
    Well, I've now got people who have also cum-pumped her, telling me privatley that they think swflrose is her, but as you've seen, there are about the same number saying publically that it is not. My own investigation, after attempting some image analysis comparing certain features from that profile and her facebook, without revealing details, was inconclusive.

    So now I'm on the fence. I am not sure if its her or not. I suppose I'll remain undecided, until someone can convince me one way or the other!

    Now, regarding this "Jess". There was a Jess on SA, who I also contacted via my hack, and who I also easlty inseminated. But not with Sexkitten. There was no one with Sexkitten when I inseminated her.

    But here are a couple of pics below of the Jess who I did get off of SA, solo, and cum-pumped for 120. So, could this possibly be the same Jess that had also been with Sexkitten? Here is her SA profile, which has been inactive for a couple of years now. (I'll keep the creampie pics of her under wraps, and just for contributing seniors, on request, for now.).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d563e...5-e69d60d125ee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1621.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1622.jpeg‎  

  10. #14107

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    It's been my experience that services of that nature are somewhat personal between clients and providers, what a girl does for one guy doesn't automatically transcend into doing it for another, I suggest hooking up with her and address your requests to her personally, she won't bite you.
    I second that. Her services for me were covered until we came to know each other better. As to not biting: if you ask nicely, she will bite if you want it.

  11. #14106

    SexKitten and friend Jess

    Yesterday, I sent a text message to her Rhode Island 401 number. I asked if she was still entertaining and if "swflrose" was her profile. She replied "sorry. But no". She also asked me not to contact her anymore. It sounds like she is no longer entertaining. I'm curious, but I will respect her wishes and not contact her again.

    When I first met SexKitten 2 years ago, she introduced me to her friend Jess. Jess gave me her number, but she did not have her own incall and I never got around to getting a hotel room for an outcall, so I never got to see her. Jess's phone number was disconnected a year ago and has since been given out to a new customer. Does anyone know what happened to Jess? Did she remain in Rhode Island or follow SexKitten to Florida? If she's still in Rhode Island, does anyone have new contact info for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you of two things. That is not her ad. She lives on the other coast and has lost 25 Lbs since her Ri days. Second, she would not take your call for a box filled with hundreds.

  12. #14105

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    No, there is no selective block for unpaid members. I've never, ever, been a paid member. I've only used my universal hack, that is, the photo embedding method, to communicate with them, which I fully revealed a couple of months ago on this board, because that method is now no longer working as it used to, because SA discovered the loophole.

    But this means that her former profile is now either expired or otherwise inactive, not just blocked for me. Thanks for confirming that info!

    Anyway, I'd like to hear from any others that think that that swflrose is NOT Monique/sexkitten747. As I said, I'm QUITE sure it is, but there are always doppelgangers and look-alikes! Its mainly out of curiousity, because I don't really expect to be high-tailing it down to Sarasota, FL, any time soon, in order to inseminate her again!
    I can assure you of two things. That is not her ad. She lives on the other coast and has lost 25 Lbs since her Ri days. Second, she would not take your call for a box filled with hundreds.

  13. #14104
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe58  [View Original Post]
    I am planning on seeing "No Bathroom" Ashley (https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062) this week for the first time. I have seen a post by KingOfFours back in 2020 that she offered BBFS and bare anal. Is she still offering those services?
    It's been my experience that services of that nature are somewhat personal between clients and providers, what a girl does for one guy doesn't automatically transcend into doing it for another, I suggest hooking up with her and address your requests to her personally, she won't bite you.

  14. #14103

    Nancy in Warwick

    Had a dream with Nancy today, Attractive lady: https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html.

  15. #14102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but have been in contact with her. Her rates are too high though. I'm just a BBBJ guy and she was asking 150 just for that, pass!
    She's a fat pig. All her pics are old pics from 7 years ago. Have her FaceTime you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape