Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 729 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 25021
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14101

    Nancy in Warwick

    Had a dream with Nancy today, Attractive lady: https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html.

  2. #14100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but have been in contact with her. Her rates are too high though. I'm just a BBBJ guy and she was asking 150 just for that, pass!
    She's a fat pig. All her pics are old pics from 7 years ago. Have her FaceTime you.

  3. #14099

    Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one. Good or bad?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/368874558164
    I haven't seen her but have been in contact with her. Her rates are too high though. I'm just a BBBJ guy and she was asking 150 just for that, pass!

  4. #14098

    That is not the one I reviewed on CL ads

    I have a review up under Craigslist ads, a couple years ago I believe. I saw the woman I posted a photo of a few times over many years. That is NOT the same woman as is in your photo. It just isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I would like to know why you think that link in my original post is not her, please? This one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccdba...3-53fb9a9fa118

    It surely looks like her, but about 25 lbs heavier than when I cum-pumped her over a year ago. And others have confirmd with me privately, that that is her. I COULD be wrong, though. I'm generally 99.8 percent right on these things--but perhaps this falls into that 0. 2% category where I might be mistaken?!

    There is also another criteriion I used for identification, which checked out, but I've not decided yet whether I should reveal that confirmation method.

    Now, this is the previous link I had for her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b7a8...1-b2f734ee9b84

    But when I click on that link, for me, it says, "Profile not available". So, I'd like to know if that profile is not available just for me, or not available to anybody who is signed in as an SA member? Because she might have blocked me? Can someone please help with that? It might help to resolve this issue.

    Thanks in advance!

  5. #14097
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Really sad to report Olive recently passed 2 days ago. She was clean for almost 2 yrs & looks like she had a relapse. This hobby can be really sad some times, I've stayed in touch with her as I know her & she was doing so well. RIP.
    That's really sad. She was doing so well based on her social medias. RIP.

  6. #14096

    SexKitten

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    No, there is no selective block for unpaid members. I've never, ever, been a paid member. I've only used my universal hack, that is, the photo embedding method, to communicate with them, which I fully revealed a couple of months ago on this board, because that method is now no longer working as it used to, because SA discovered the loophole.

    But this means that her former profile is now either expired or otherwise inactive, not just blocked for me. Thanks for confirming that info!

    Anyway, I'd like to hear from any others that think that that swflrose is NOT Monique/sexkitten747. As I said, I'm QUITE sure it is, but there are always doppelgangers and look-alikes! Its mainly out of curiousity, because I don't really expect to be high-tailing it down to Sarasota, FL, any time soon, in order to inseminate her again!
    There is a post by a member (Fun0410) in Craigslist Advertiser Reviews from a few years ago that includes a picture of SexKitten. I saw SexKitten once. The picture in Craigslist Advertiser Reviews is the woman I met. As far as KoF's claim that Swflrose on SA is SexKitten. I don't know. It looks a lot like her. Swflrose has the same kind of angular face that Sexkitten has. Swflrose is a lot heavier than the woman I saw and that could account for me not recognizing her. But, again, I only saw her once.

  7. #14095
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    First link could possibly be her. Certainly does look like it could be a heavier version.

    Second link also not available for me as well with the same message. But even though I have an account, is not a paid account. Do not know if there is an option to block unpaid members.
    No, there is no selective block for unpaid members. I've never, ever, been a paid member. I've only used my universal hack, that is, the photo embedding method, to communicate with them, which I fully revealed a couple of months ago on this board, because that method is now no longer working as it used to, because SA discovered the loophole.

    But this means that her former profile is now either expired or otherwise inactive, not just blocked for me. Thanks for confirming that info!

    Anyway, I'd like to hear from any others that think that that swflrose is NOT Monique/sexkitten747. As I said, I'm QUITE sure it is, but there are always doppelgangers and look-alikes! Its mainly out of curiousity, because I don't really expect to be high-tailing it down to Sarasota, FL, any time soon, in order to inseminate her again!

  8. #14094

    Cindy

    Hello,

    Does anyone have contact info for Cindy Summers? She was active last year but I haven't seen her post in a while.

  9. #14093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I would like to know why you think that link in my original post is not her, please? This one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccdba...3-53fb9a9fa118

    It surely looks like her, but about 25 lbs heavier than when I cum-pumped her over a year ago. And others have confirmd with me privately, that that is her. I COULD be wrong, though. I'm generally 99.8 percent right on these things--but perhaps this falls into that 0. 2% category where I might be mistaken?!

    There is also another criteriion I used for identification, which checked out, but I've not decided yet whether I should reveal that confirmation method.

    Now, this is the previous link I had for her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b7a8...1-b2f734ee9b84

    But when I click on that link, for me, it says, "Profile not available". So, I'd like to know if that profile is not available just for me, or not available to anybody who is signed in as an SA member? Because she might have blocked me? Can someone please help with that? It might help to resolve this issue.

    Thanks in advance!
    First link could possibly be her. Certainly does look like it could be a heavier version.

    Second link also not available for me as well with the same message. But even though I have an account, is not a paid account. Do not know if there is an option to block unpaid members.

  10. #14092

    Does no Bathroom Ashely offer BBFS and Anal

    I am planning on seeing "No Bathroom" Ashley (https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062) this week for the first time. I have seen a post by KingOfFours back in 2020 that she offered BBFS and bare anal. Is she still offering those services?

  11. #14091
    Has anyone seen Mandy within the last week or so?

  12. #14090

    Jayla

    Anyone have any experience with this one. Good or bad?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/368874558164

  13. #14089

    Formerly Sexkitten747

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone  [View Original Post]
    That is not her.
    Hmmm. I would like to know why you think that link in my original post is not her, please? This one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccdba...3-53fb9a9fa118

    It surely looks like her, but about 25 lbs heavier than when I cum-pumped her over a year ago. And others have confirmd with me privately, that that is her. I COULD be wrong, though. I'm generally 99.8 percent right on these things--but perhaps this falls into that 0. 2% category where I might be mistaken?!

    There is also another criteriion I used for identification, which checked out, but I've not decided yet whether I should reveal that confirmation method.

    Now, this is the previous link I had for her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b7a8...1-b2f734ee9b84

    But when I click on that link, for me, it says, "Profile not available". So, I'd like to know if that profile is not available just for me, or not available to anybody who is signed in as an SA member? Because she might have blocked me? Can someone please help with that? It might help to resolve this issue.

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #14088

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayneProv  [View Original Post]
    See this girl post all the time, but I never see any reviews. Anyone give this one a go?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/886623984879
    Let us know how you make out if you see her. I am leary of girls that post ads on STG. Been burned a few times and most of them have pictures that are not current. Some are posting pics several years old.

  15. #14087

    Genie. Not so magic

    Saw Genie posted an ad this morning. I was seriously jonesing, and it had been a long time since I had managed to see her last (pre-pandemic), so I hit her up quick.

    Everything seemed great at first, responded quickly, confirmed a time, everything seemed smooth sailing. She was hosting in Warwick, which is a bit of a hike from where I'm at, so I texted her letting her know I was going to start heading over. A few minutes later I get a text back, telling me to give for a minute because she's not at her location yet. I clarified that I was only leaving when I was to make sure that I would be there on time for our appointment, and that there was no rush, and to just let me know if she needed to adjust the timing at all.

    Well, that was the last I heard. Texted when I was getting close to Warwick to see how things were looking. Texted again after killing some time for awhile to give her a chance. Complete radio silence. Tried hitting up a few other providers to salvage the situation since I was already over there, but just struck out completely. So I ended up wasting half my day because of her. Don't think I'd give her another try unless she was hosting somewhere much closer to me next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape