Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 546 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Bad Luck My Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    So let me make sure I understand this correctly, ass and pussy picks are acceptable, but they draw a line and ban me for life if I mention ppm or anything that even remotely suggests money for sex will be involved with our "arrangement". Cute looking girl, but I found the fact that she is "seeking" someone marriage minded, yet platonic at the same time among other things kind of hilarious. Her profile just screams escort to me, but while I'm talking she looks fuckable to me and I may reach out! LOL! Maybe I should post a dick pick for my main profile and we'll see how long it last and how many messages I get. If the website bans me I'll sue them for discriminating against me because I have a penis LOL!
    I guess I've been getting lucky because I always talk about PPM to these gals but haven't been banned yet. The girl I posted about got banned a few times because she told me some monger did not like her terms. Not sure what that's all about but I try to get them off the site to talk to them on my burner #. We talk terms there and if I don't like what she has to offer I block her first so she cannot report me and get me banned. Works like a charm.

  2. #2978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Lady Vanessa

    She's real and definitely delivers on performance. She is about 30 pounds heavier in person and the pics might be a little old. Nice girl and no drama. 300 but you got to negotiate. Everything on the menu just about. I don't mind going bareback with someone I have known for a while but when they offer it up on the first meet I think twice. She's an escort and not your typical SB that likes to be taken out first before the main event.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85226...3-5fc894998c07

  3. #2977

    Wow. Just wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Never seen a chick post an asshole and pussy shot that aren't even private LOL.
    So let me make sure I understand this correctly, ass and pussy picks are acceptable, but they draw a line and ban me for life if I mention ppm or anything that even remotely suggests money for sex will be involved with our "arrangement". Cute looking girl, but I found the fact that she is "seeking" someone marriage minded, yet platonic at the same time among other things kind of hilarious. Her profile just screams escort to me, but while I'm talking she looks fuckable to me and I may reach out! LOL! Maybe I should post a dick pick for my main profile and we'll see how long it last and how many messages I get. If the website bans me I'll sue them for discriminating against me because I have a penis LOL!

  4. #2976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc011...a-13d349a48343

    She texted me and told me she would do an outcall for 30 minutes for $200.
    Never seen a chick post an asshole and pussy shot that aren't even private LOL.

  5. #2975

  6. #2974

    Luvyoukeke

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc011...a-13d349a48343

    She texted me and told me she would do an outcall for 30 minutes for $200.

  7. #2973

    Toftt

    That someone should be you.


  8. #2972

    Here is the link

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner99  [View Original Post]
    Alexa texted me and seems she needs $300 for outcall to my house. She is coming from Deltona. If you live in Deltona you might get a better rate. If I had the money I would jump on it, she looks so fine. I love her tats and her bold Latin looks. Someone should take one for the team and report back.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0baa5...3-0b171b8cf4c5

  9. #2971

    Alexa

    Alexa texted me and seems she needs $300 for outcall to my house. She is coming from Deltona. If you live in Deltona you might get a better rate. If I had the money I would jump on it, she looks so fine. I love her tats and her bold Latin looks. Someone should take one for the team and report back.

  10. #2970

    PMs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner99  [View Original Post]
    I hate to give one up but I want to be a Senior member. Christi wins the best tits award! She's thick but not fat and not a spinner. She has a lovely face and a pretty pussy. She only does covered blowjobs and she only does covered full service. So by some definitions she is not GFE. She got me off good though and has excellent CBJ skills. She has a pierced tongue and be careful she will make you cum with it. Quite nice time really. One shot on the goal and she is done. I want to see her again and again. Damage $$. Now, where is my Senior member status?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c899...0-49a62b0c6e38
    I tried to pm you, as she only ever asked for my # but never texted me. Can you share her #8253;.

  11. #2969

    Smokey

    Too smokey even for a quick BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLick90  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/74e14...5-4aeba498d8f8 and she reeked of smoke. Definitely should have listed herself as heavy smoker. I could not get past it as it was all I could smell. Sent her on her way and will not be moving forward. She also had blonde hair so she looked different but it was definitely the same person. Very petite.

  12. #2968

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to meet the second one today and will report.
    Saw the link. How did it go? Looks good!

  13. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely want to message her but SA is $100? Since when? I feel like I paid very much less than that a year or so ago.
    Iirc it was $80 before any discounts kicked in.

    She's not too comfortable with me giving out her number, and I don't want to ruin a good thing. Hopefully they'll have a sale again soon and you can join up again!

  14. #2966

    That's a No Go

    Met up with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/74e14...5-4aeba498d8f8 and she reeked of smoke. Definitely should have listed herself as heavy smoker. I could not get past it as it was all I could smell. Sent her on her way and will not be moving forward. She also had blonde hair so she looked different but it was definitely the same person. Very petite.

  15. #2965
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/20918...1-815db122762a

    This girl is a very reliable sb. Usually comes over quick, and sometimes can even host.

    I have yet have her say no to anything I wanted to do. If you like bigger girls, she's a great SB.
    I absolutely want to message her but SA is $100? Since when? I feel like I paid very much less than that a year or so ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape