Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8181
-
06-21-21 23:05 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 50Luvyoukeke
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc011...a-13d349a48343
She texted me and told me she would do an outcall for 30 minutes for $200.
-
06-21-21 23:01 #2975Banned Member

Posts: 739Toftt
That someone should be you.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 20:56 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 50Here is the link
https://www.seeking.com/member/0baa5...3-0b171b8cf4c5
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 20:03 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 50Alexa
Alexa texted me and seems she needs $300 for outcall to my house. She is coming from Deltona. If you live in Deltona you might get a better rate. If I had the money I would jump on it, she looks so fine. I love her tats and her bold Latin looks. Someone should take one for the team and report back.
-
06-19-21 20:06 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 118PMs?
I tried to pm you, as she only ever asked for my # but never texted me. Can you share her #8253;.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 23:16 #2971Banned Member

Posts: 739Smokey
Too smokey even for a quick BJ?
Originally Posted by BigLick90
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 20:23 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 341Hot
Saw the link. How did it go? Looks good!
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:51 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 118Iirc it was $80 before any discounts kicked in.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
She's not too comfortable with me giving out her number, and I don't want to ruin a good thing. Hopefully they'll have a sale again soon and you can join up again!
-
06-16-21 12:13 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 36That's a No Go
Met up with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/74e14...5-4aeba498d8f8 and she reeked of smoke. Definitely should have listed herself as heavy smoker. I could not get past it as it was all I could smell. Sent her on her way and will not be moving forward. She also had blonde hair so she looked different but it was definitely the same person. Very petite.
-
06-16-21 10:58 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 123I absolutely want to message her but SA is $100? Since when? I feel like I paid very much less than that a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 10:02 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 118Whenever I try to see the 2nd one, I get an error.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 07:03 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 202#4 I meet up with her she looks wired but she can fuck and she dose Greek if she like you.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 06:59 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 202I'm going to meet the second one today and will report.
Originally Posted by Nightwing12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 03:57 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 118Yeah, she sent me her # pretty quick. Just hit her up on seeking!
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 22:18 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 247Damn she got an ass. She willing to share digits?
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




