Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8184
-
06-22-21 15:18 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 1172Bad Luck My Friend
I guess I've been getting lucky because I always talk about PPM to these gals but haven't been banned yet. The girl I posted about got banned a few times because she told me some monger did not like her terms. Not sure what that's all about but I try to get them off the site to talk to them on my burner #. We talk terms there and if I don't like what she has to offer I block her first so she cannot report me and get me banned. Works like a charm.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:14 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 1172Lady Vanessa
She's real and definitely delivers on performance. She is about 30 pounds heavier in person and the pics might be a little old. Nice girl and no drama. 300 but you got to negotiate. Everything on the menu just about. I don't mind going bareback with someone I have known for a while but when they offer it up on the first meet I think twice. She's an escort and not your typical SB that likes to be taken out first before the main event.
https://www.seeking.com/member/85226...3-5fc894998c07
-
06-22-21 12:31 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 130Wow. Just wow!
So let me make sure I understand this correctly, ass and pussy picks are acceptable, but they draw a line and ban me for life if I mention ppm or anything that even remotely suggests money for sex will be involved with our "arrangement". Cute looking girl, but I found the fact that she is "seeking" someone marriage minded, yet platonic at the same time among other things kind of hilarious. Her profile just screams escort to me, but while I'm talking she looks fuckable to me and I may reach out! LOL! Maybe I should post a dick pick for my main profile and we'll see how long it last and how many messages I get. If the website bans me I'll sue them for discriminating against me because I have a penis LOL!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 08:56 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 1172Damn
Never seen a chick post an asshole and pussy shot that aren't even private LOL.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 00:51 #2975Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone have any info on this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/172dd...4-108fe99a0a2b.
-
06-21-21 23:05 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 50Luvyoukeke
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc011...a-13d349a48343
She texted me and told me she would do an outcall for 30 minutes for $200.
-
06-21-21 23:01 #2973Banned Member

Posts: 739Toftt
That someone should be you.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 20:56 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 50Here is the link
https://www.seeking.com/member/0baa5...3-0b171b8cf4c5
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 20:03 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 50Alexa
Alexa texted me and seems she needs $300 for outcall to my house. She is coming from Deltona. If you live in Deltona you might get a better rate. If I had the money I would jump on it, she looks so fine. I love her tats and her bold Latin looks. Someone should take one for the team and report back.
-
06-19-21 20:06 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 118PMs?
I tried to pm you, as she only ever asked for my # but never texted me. Can you share her #8253;.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 23:16 #2969Banned Member

Posts: 739Smokey
Too smokey even for a quick BJ?
Originally Posted by BigLick90
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 20:23 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 341Hot
Saw the link. How did it go? Looks good!
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 12:51 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 118Iirc it was $80 before any discounts kicked in.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
She's not too comfortable with me giving out her number, and I don't want to ruin a good thing. Hopefully they'll have a sale again soon and you can join up again!
-
06-16-21 12:13 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 36That's a No Go
Met up with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/74e14...5-4aeba498d8f8 and she reeked of smoke. Definitely should have listed herself as heavy smoker. I could not get past it as it was all I could smell. Sent her on her way and will not be moving forward. She also had blonde hair so she looked different but it was definitely the same person. Very petite.
-
06-16-21 10:58 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 123I absolutely want to message her but SA is $100? Since when? I feel like I paid very much less than that a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





