Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 24022
-
06-16-21 12:41 #20062Senior Member

Posts: 878Tammy
I was working up in Lake City in Oct and Nov. I seen an ad with her pictures and texted her not knowing who she was. She said she was from the Tampa area. I didn't get to see her so I guess I dodged a bullet. That's where she probably vanished to tho.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:08 #20061Senior Member

Posts: 1151Did you see the guy who tattoos "I saw your mom on crackwhores.com" on his forehead? (Something like that). There's a lit of mental illness going on.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 05:53 #20060Senior Member

Posts: 542Tammy
What normal person would allow Dirty D to tattoo his or her body that way? Could I pay you to do it? And that was over 10 years ago! . She may be worse now, but, clearly, her insanity is nothing new.
-
06-16-21 04:50 #20059Regular Member

Posts: 1Tuesday Night
Hey all, new at this went on a cruise, did not really see much besides a few crazies and LEO. Looking forward to contributing to this forum, happy hunting stay safe.
P.S. Hopefully I'll meet Bella one day haha.
-
06-16-21 00:43 #20058Senior Member

Posts: 1475Cruise report
Drove the length of Nebraska a few times before noon today. Saw Tammy around Sligh. Hard pass, of course.
Saw an odd sighting. Jolly / Jollyssa was at the Stop and Go at Juneau, sitting with the homies. Don't know why she was so far south from Nowatney. Hard pass on her, of course. I am still pissed about the dents on my car from the last incident with her.
Saw Laura on the streets around the Stop and Go. Hard pass as well. She is an OK fuck, but I wasn't in the mood.
That was it, nothing else going on.
-
06-15-21 23:39 #20057Banned Member

Posts: 5343I recall her face being really pale and blotchy, she was literally applying makeup on the side of the street one afternoon and oblivious to the mongers trying to get her attention.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 21:42 #20056Senior Member

Posts: 2354Tammy Hit it Harder
As I recall, she was getting a lot of poor reviews before she vanished the last time. I picked her up when she got back in town this last time optimistic that maybe she had improved her work skills but quite the opposite. She was almost unrecognizable. Her face was a different somehow. Also, she acted insane. Like auditory hallucinations crazy. The service was worse than poor.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
Too bad too, because she was a freak!
-
06-15-21 20:55 #20055Banned Member

Posts: 5343Question is. Who won the fight? Lmao.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
Damn shame she's fallen this far so fast.
-
06-14-21 14:06 #20054Senior Member

Posts: 1188Hit it harder
Tammy fighting with an invisible person, walking, yelling, kicking.
-
06-13-21 22:26 #20053Regular Member

Posts: 18Bella The Juggernaut
Ran into Bella Sunday around 8. She asked if we could go to my place but I politely declined. I like dating Bella but she's been getting too much of my scratch lately. She was looking good though.
She has a new phone and number. I told her I'd get it later. She was definitely on a mission.
-
06-12-21 19:13 #20052Senior Member

Posts: 40S w
Hit Nebraska ave 3 days in a row. Morning about 10 am saw nothing. 3 uncles at haven hotel. Next 2 pm all the way to busch nothing. Today only black pregnant girl waving few LEO's parked near sligh. What's up!
-
06-12-21 12:17 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 2168Last night went out window shopping only very late.
Saw everyone's favorite Melissa, the shape shifter. That old one with the long fake blond wig, Glori I think. There was a Black tranny down in the area near Melissa, which was around the new 7-11. Then around Broadway, saw another one called Ashley.
-
06-11-21 20:28 #20050Senior Member

Posts: 1991Wed night
Hit the Nebraska run around 11:15 Wed night. I only had about an hour to burn, so went from Waters to Nowatney. First trip into Nowatney found a couple county boys parked on 12th. Didn't stick around there. Saw a stocky short haired blonde hiking north by Fletcher. Heading south I got a light at Sligh. Saw what appeared to be an older tranny with a blonde wig. Was ready to head home when I saw two younguns walking on the east side just north of Waters. Turned around for a closer look. One was a redbone with a blondish fro, and would have stopped for her but her white friend definitely looked better. Did a couple turn ins on side streets but she kept on walking. Not knowing her age I wasn't going to over pursue it. A couple others walking with dudes, but that was about it.
-
06-10-21 22:47 #20049Banned Member

Posts: 5343She happily accepted it last 3-4 times! LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 23:56 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 1475She probably knew you were only going to offer her the "Rookie Rate"!
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




