Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20077
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Looks good from behind, what about her face?

    Wait, since you pay 10 for BJ's, don't mind describing her face.
    I'd say 5-6, it was dark so didn't get a good look. Mostly saw the back of her head! Lmao.

  2. #20076

    Ladybug Part 2

    Scooped her again by the Family Dollar on Neb /131.

    This time, the date was rushed. Def wasn't as good as last night but she still swallowed my man made gravy. I saw and talked to Vegas Stephanie tonight, she had a date set up already but I did get her working # for those interested.

    I got out scooped at the same Family Dollar about 15 minutes earlier, this chick I've never seen before. Dirty blonde hair, probably 5'7"ish, 6-7 on looks. If you're on here, report back. I'm curious!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4224B213-F556-4667-BFE9-A5C96EB22963.jpg‎  

  3. #20075
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just dropped her off on Fletcher and Neb at the gas station. Got a very good bbbswswallow. She didn't want to swallow and I offered to take her back (ploy) to see what she would say.

    20 + 5 tip! No phone.
    She has been a regular of mine for a long time, used to hookup with her via phone but she got her phone stolen a few weeks ago. She got a new phone last week, but that number doesn't work now. She is a real sweetie.

  4. #20074
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just dropped her off on Fletcher and Neb at the gas station. Got a very good bbbswswallow. She didn't want to swallow and I offered to take her back (ploy) to see what she would say.

    20 + 5 tip! No phone.
    Looks good from behind, what about her face?

    Wait, since you pay 10 for BJ's, don't mind describing her face.

  5. #20073

    Ladybug

    Just dropped her off on Fletcher and Neb at the gas station. Got a very good bbbswswallow. She didn't want to swallow and I offered to take her back (ploy) to see what she would say.

    20 + 5 tip! No phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 759CBE18-497F-4FF6-B87E-8F64FBBF7504.jpg‎  

  6. #20072

    Librarian Lisa

    She's out by the bus stop south of Fletcher, in front of the storage unit for those interested. No one else out.

    Anyone see all the PoPo action at the Alamo? Forensics van was there as well.

  7. #20071
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Thanks brother, I owe you one, well maybe like ten. LOL!
    Lmao, all good! No Bella sighting tonight. I'll keep on the lookout.

  8. #20070
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, I'll get right on that!!
    Thanks brother, I owe you one, well maybe like ten. LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACED1E54-42C9-4C6C-B316-45DD9651E673.jpeg‎  

  9. #20069
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Hit Neb (waters to nowhatney) after work around 11:30. Nobody up to 139th in Nowatney. Drove to 15th and saw a decent ebony with a blonde weave. I was at the stop sign on 139th ready to turn left onto 15th and some idiot in a white car literally pulled into behind the stop sign across the street and was yelling at her. There were about 5 homeboys on my side of the street, who seemed to be interested in the conversation. GTFOOT. A couple walking with there worthless companions. Headed down to HB to go home. At the 7-11 decided to stop for gas. I never use my CC for gas anymore so I went in to pay cash. Came out and there was a rather tall, and thick blonde standing by my car! I went to pump the petrol and she asked me if I could give her a ride. I asked where she was headed and she said wherever you are. I told her I just spent most of my cash on gas, and had. 2 left if she was selling anything. She said that would do. Headed towards 15th and grabbed a side street. I haven't been able to hook up for couple of weeks so her skills brought rain within 10 minutes. No digits, but she said she comes out from time to time and walks between 15th and HB. Bbbjws thank you monger gods, thought you had abandoned me.
    Great report. I live very close to that 7-11. Since reading this, I have gone out for a drive around the area, several times a night, looking for the tall blonde. I haven't had any luck so far. I will keep looking.

  10. #20068
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Years ago when I use to bang her a lot.

    Rookie, brother I don't mean to be mean but instead of doing nothing you should go and find Bella's new number.

    Thanks for the last one but I only lasted one date.
    Lmao, I'll get right on that!!

  11. #20067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Human trafficking

    In order to prevent human trafficking HCSO conducted an operation on Nebraska Ave. Just south of Fletcher on Tuesday afternoon. They netted three workers from what I could tell. One was a SELP. I can't name her of course. But there's only one working girl who I endorse at Family Dollar so you know who I'm talking about.

    Also a very fat short worker got nabbed south of there about Midnight Monday night. She's so ugly, hard for me to believe that I had her bob up and down on my cock many years ago. She was like 19 or 20 at the time, the years have not been kind to her.

    Off topic, my favorite website to track local arrests is lagging on Hillborough County arrests! This is a real pain in the ass. I have to use the government run site and those lazy bastards don't show thumbnails! I like to window shop, now I have to click on each entry to find the hotties! That DUI tattooed redhead looks like FUN!

  12. #20066
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Question is. Who won the fight? Lmao.

    Damn shame she's fallen this far so fast.
    Years ago when I use to bang her a lot.

    Rookie, brother I don't mean to be mean but instead of doing nothing you should go and find Bella's new number.

    Thanks for the last one but I only lasted one date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E97E500-5077-4F97-9A5F-7DA322C092E8.jpeg‎  

  13. #20065
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Hit Neb (waters to nowhatney) after work around 11:30. Nobody up to 139th in Nowatney. Drove to 15th and saw a decent ebony with a blonde weave. I was at the stop sign on 139th ready to turn left onto 15th and some idiot in a white car literally pulled into behind the stop sign across the street and was yelling at her. There were about 5 homeboys on my side of the street, who seemed to be interested in the conversation. GTFOOT. A couple walking with there worthless companions. Headed down to HB to go home. At the 7-11 decided to stop for gas. I never use my CC for gas anymore so I went in to pay cash. Came out and there was a rather tall, and thick blonde standing by my car! I went to pump the petrol and she asked me if I could give her a ride. I asked where she was headed and she said wherever you are. I told her I just spent most of my cash on gas, and had. 2 left if she was selling anything. She said that would do. Headed towards 15th and grabbed a side street. I haven't been able to hook up for couple of weeks so her skills brought rain within 10 minutes. No digits, but she said she comes out from time to time and walks between 15th and HB. Bbbjws thank you monger gods, thought you had abandoned me.
    Awesome, Man! That's better than when full service at a filling station meant they checked your oil, tire preasure, and cleaned your windsheild.

  14. #20064
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    What normal person would allow Dirty D to tattoo his or her body that way? Could I pay you to do it? And that was over 10 years ago! . She may be worse now, but, clearly, her insanity is nothing new.
    Those videos "spoiled" my views of her. In those videos, she is happily getting fucked, gangbanged, you name it. When I was finally able to meet up with her (maybe 5 years ago? I was expecting the girl in the videos, a fun time girl.

    That fun time girl was long gone and still is. The Tammy I was with was a sour, bitchy, upselling, don't touch me, are you done yet, can't wait till this is over girl. My worst time with any girl in Tampa. (I have had worse in other towns across the US, robbed at gunpoint, dash out the car with the keys, threatened to call the cops).

    I will say it again, the Tammy in those videos is not the Tammy you will get.

  15. #20063

    Monday evening

    Hit Neb (waters to nowhatney) after work around 11:30. Nobody up to 139th in Nowatney. Drove to 15th and saw a decent ebony with a blonde weave. I was at the stop sign on 139th ready to turn left onto 15th and some idiot in a white car literally pulled into behind the stop sign across the street and was yelling at her. There were about 5 homeboys on my side of the street, who seemed to be interested in the conversation. GTFOOT. A couple walking with there worthless companions. Headed down to HB to go home. At the 7-11 decided to stop for gas. I never use my CC for gas anymore so I went in to pay cash. Came out and there was a rather tall, and thick blonde standing by my car! I went to pump the petrol and she asked me if I could give her a ride. I asked where she was headed and she said wherever you are. I told her I just spent most of my cash on gas, and had. 2 left if she was selling anything. She said that would do. Headed towards 15th and grabbed a side street. I haven't been able to hook up for couple of weeks so her skills brought rain within 10 minutes. No digits, but she said she comes out from time to time and walks between 15th and HB. Bbbjws thank you monger gods, thought you had abandoned me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape