Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #566

    Calhoun

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    This one off 318 had some reviews on here and ima share my review. First of all super easy set up and I'm not about a provider having a guy or handler. So I pulled up with out her know of course and seen some guy in a grey pony Ford car right beside her place and I'm guessing she was having a dream at that time. After the dream left the guy in the grey pony Ford car pulls in and just goes in like nothing. I think it might be her bf or something.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...n/042480144728
    So, do you think it's an issue or just that there is someone close by? Did you visit or just doing some recon work.

  2. #565

    Calhoun

    This one off 318 had some reviews on here and ima share my review. First of all super easy set up and I'm not about a provider having a guy or handler. So I pulled up with out her know of course and seen some guy in a grey pony Ford car right beside her place and I'm guessing she was having a dream at that time. After the dream left the guy in the grey pony Ford car pulls in and just goes in like nothing. I think it might be her bf or something.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...n/042480144728

  3. #564

    Lexus

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonbrooks1  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Lexus at her incall location. Her incall location was very nice and she was very welcoming. I never felt uncomfortable or anything like that. She's a sweet beautiful girl and she definitely knows what she's doing! I definitely would recommend her. I know I can't wait to see her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I would just be mindful of that one. I visited her at a hotel a few months back. We got to talking beforehand and she told me about the sugar daddy who basically handles her living situation, transportation, etc. She stays at his house. The house has security cameras. He's constantly checking on her and has a degree of control on her affairs. The way she described him is that he's a high ranking government official in the small town they live in. He knows all the police, business owners, etc. He's extremely jealous and a tad unhinged when it comes to her.

    So, she told me all of this, then I said "Oh, I'm glad we're at a hotel then. " That's when she told me he was in the adjoining room. I gave the ol' "not for me" hands and started to make my way out. She told me if I didn't pay, she'd scream and he would come from the other room and that he was armed. I risked it any way and booked my way out.

    Everyone has their own level of risk aversion, and they should be true to that. But, in my opinion, you're absolutely rolling the dice with your safety, both in the immediate and long term.
    Is this the Lexus you're talking about?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...3&weightType=l

    Pilot.

  4. #563
    I would just be mindful of that one. I visited her at a hotel a few months back. We got to talking beforehand and she told me about the sugar daddy who basically handles her living situation, transportation, etc. She stays at his house. The house has security cameras. He's constantly checking on her and has a degree of control on her affairs. The way she described him is that he's a high ranking government official in the small town they live in. He knows all the police, business owners, etc. He's extremely jealous and a tad unhinged when it comes to her.

    So, she told me all of this, then I said "Oh, I'm glad we're at a hotel then. " That's when she told me he was in the adjoining room. I gave the ol' "not for me" hands and started to make my way out. She told me if I didn't pay, she'd scream and he would come from the other room and that he was armed. I risked it any way and booked my way out.

    Everyone has their own level of risk aversion, and they should be true to that. But, in my opinion, you're absolutely rolling the dice with your safety, both in the immediate and long term.

  5. #562

    Visit with Lexus

    I recently visited Lexus at her incall location. Her incall location was very nice and she was very welcoming. I never felt uncomfortable or anything like that. She's a sweet beautiful girl and she definitely knows what she's doing! I definitely would recommend her. I know I can't wait to see her again.

  6. #561

    I got ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara  [View Original Post]
    I'd like that PM too if you don't mind. Saw the post warning against incall, but was wondering if it might be less risky to try an outcall to a hotel.
    Sending now.

  7. #560

    PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by NolanArmy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sending you a PM about this one.
    I'd like that PM too if you don't mind. Saw the post warning against incall, but was wondering if it might be less risky to try an outcall to a hotel.

  8. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #543 about her. If you do see her, let us know bc NW ga area needs some better providers for sure.
    I've seen her a couple of times had no problems she has always been alone. She has the best head game that keeps me coming back for more. Her photos are dead on how she looks when you see her.

  9. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information about this young lady. Searched on her number came up with posts on Sumosearch as Lexus. Looking for someone in the Calhoun and Dalton area, saw her. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/534637658342

    Thanks.
    Check out post #543 about her. If you do see her, let us know bc NW ga area needs some better providers for sure.

  10. #557

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information about this young lady. Searched on her number came up with posts on Sumosearch as Lexus. Looking for someone in the Calhoun and Dalton area, saw her. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/534637658342

    Thanks.
    Hey, sending you a PM about this one.

  11. #556

    Any information, Lexus maybe

    Anyone have any information about this young lady. Searched on her number came up with posts on Sumosearch as Lexus. Looking for someone in the Calhoun and Dalton area, saw her. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/534637658342

    Thanks.

  12. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times last year. She's got a nice enough personality and easy to hold a conversation with, but she doesn't look anywhere near as good as most of the pics. She always apologized for not having makeup during our visits. Could probably get pretty close to the pics if she wore some. Damage was fair (5 for hour as I recall) and she's got a lot on the menu (BBBJ, CIM, multiple pops) but performance always felt mechanical. She was not vocal at all during our sessions and didn't really seem to enjoy it, which kind of took me out of it. YMMV. She might have improved over the past year. NWGA doesn't have a whole lot available so she's good for what we've got.
    So far all I have gotten is hours between texts for her replies. I don't really have that kind of time to waste so I'll see where it goes and update when I can.

  13. #554

    Not going to lie

    I really thought there would be some hidden gems in West Rome. With the thick Latin American culture I almost wish there was some hidden gem out there. Especially with the mills not far away in Coosa. Everyone I've seen seams to be in the same area of town though or Atleast the same hotels.

  14. #553

    Decent for NWGA

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/442198797910
    Seen her a couple times last year. She's got a nice enough personality and easy to hold a conversation with, but she doesn't look anywhere near as good as most of the pics. She always apologized for not having makeup during our visits. Could probably get pretty close to the pics if she wore some. Damage was fair (5 for hour as I recall) and she's got a lot on the menu (BBBJ, CIM, multiple pops) but performance always felt mechanical. She was not vocal at all during our sessions and didn't really seem to enjoy it, which kind of took me out of it. YMMV. She might have improved over the past year. NWGA doesn't have a whole lot available so she's good for what we've got.

  15. #552

    Rome Girl

    RedRock.

    She looks and sounds amazing. Let us know if you meet her and how it turns out. Seems like a good find.

    May the Pussy be with you.

    SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/442198797910

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape