Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1152
-
07-06-21 18:03 #567Regular Member

Posts: 1Head doctor In Cartersville
Can anyone give any info on this one? Is she legit? https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/493316826178.
-
06-29-21 11:02 #566Senior Member

Posts: 286Calhoun
So, do you think it's an issue or just that there is someone close by? Did you visit or just doing some recon work.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 13:31 #565Senior Member

Posts: 126Calhoun
This one off 318 had some reviews on here and ima share my review. First of all super easy set up and I'm not about a provider having a guy or handler. So I pulled up with out her know of course and seen some guy in a grey pony Ford car right beside her place and I'm guessing she was having a dream at that time. After the dream left the guy in the grey pony Ford car pulls in and just goes in like nothing. I think it might be her bf or something.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...n/042480144728
-
06-22-21 15:10 #564Senior Member

Posts: 529Lexus
Originally Posted by Johnsonbrooks1
[View Original Post]
Is this the Lexus you're talking about?
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...3&weightType=l
Pilot.
-
06-22-21 14:45 #563Senior Member

Posts: 498I would just be mindful of that one. I visited her at a hotel a few months back. We got to talking beforehand and she told me about the sugar daddy who basically handles her living situation, transportation, etc. She stays at his house. The house has security cameras. He's constantly checking on her and has a degree of control on her affairs. The way she described him is that he's a high ranking government official in the small town they live in. He knows all the police, business owners, etc. He's extremely jealous and a tad unhinged when it comes to her.
So, she told me all of this, then I said "Oh, I'm glad we're at a hotel then. " That's when she told me he was in the adjoining room. I gave the ol' "not for me" hands and started to make my way out. She told me if I didn't pay, she'd scream and he would come from the other room and that he was armed. I risked it any way and booked my way out.
Everyone has their own level of risk aversion, and they should be true to that. But, in my opinion, you're absolutely rolling the dice with your safety, both in the immediate and long term.
-
06-22-21 02:00 #562Regular Member

Posts: 1Visit with Lexus
I recently visited Lexus at her incall location. Her incall location was very nice and she was very welcoming. I never felt uncomfortable or anything like that. She's a sweet beautiful girl and she definitely knows what she's doing! I definitely would recommend her. I know I can't wait to see her again.
-
06-21-21 23:50 #561Regular Member

Posts: 5I got ya!
Sending now.
Originally Posted by UchihaMadara
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 17:52 #560Senior Member

Posts: 32PM me
I'd like that PM too if you don't mind. Saw the post warning against incall, but was wondering if it might be less risky to try an outcall to a hotel.
Originally Posted by NolanArmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 17:06 #559Regular Member

Posts: 1I've seen her a couple of times had no problems she has always been alone. She has the best head game that keeps me coming back for more. Her photos are dead on how she looks when you see her.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 09:25 #558Senior Member

Posts: 226Check out post #543 about her. If you do see her, let us know bc NW ga area needs some better providers for sure.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 22:10 #557Regular Member

Posts: 5Hmmm
Hey, sending you a PM about this one.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 21:36 #556Senior Member

Posts: 286Any information, Lexus maybe
Anyone have any information about this young lady. Searched on her number came up with posts on Sumosearch as Lexus. Looking for someone in the Calhoun and Dalton area, saw her. Any information would be appreciated.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/534637658342
Thanks.
-
06-19-21 13:25 #555Senior Member

Posts: 165So far all I have gotten is hours between texts for her replies. I don't really have that kind of time to waste so I'll see where it goes and update when I can.
Originally Posted by UchihaMadara
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 09:25 #554Senior Member

Posts: 88Not going to lie
I really thought there would be some hidden gems in West Rome. With the thick Latin American culture I almost wish there was some hidden gem out there. Especially with the mills not far away in Coosa. Everyone I've seen seams to be in the same area of town though or Atleast the same hotels.
-
06-17-21 20:29 #553Senior Member

Posts: 32Decent for NWGA
Seen her a couple times last year. She's got a nice enough personality and easy to hold a conversation with, but she doesn't look anywhere near as good as most of the pics. She always apologized for not having makeup during our visits. Could probably get pretty close to the pics if she wore some. Damage was fair (5 for hour as I recall) and she's got a lot on the menu (BBBJ, CIM, multiple pops) but performance always felt mechanical. She was not vocal at all during our sessions and didn't really seem to enjoy it, which kind of took me out of it. YMMV. She might have improved over the past year. NWGA doesn't have a whole lot available so she's good for what we've got.
Originally Posted by RedRock9610
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




