Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 532 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4149

    Kegel Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    But, felt a bit rushed as I can feel her squeezing herself. Maybe for her pleasure, my pleasure or to add more punch to have me finish. Either way, good visit, wouldn't call back as I was a bit generous to have her come out and also, to do more than what she normally does. Have fun Philly!
    LOL, I have run into that before too! I think any girl who has thought it though, realizes that as soon as the dude pops the date is over. So the smart ones figure out how to control the muscles in their pussy and will give a bit of a squeeze here and there to get the dude to pop. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, a few times when I have been tired that 'extra' stimulus has been appreciated. I guess when that gets one closer than they want faster than they want, I wonder if one could pull out and switch positions? Sometimes I tell a girl I know what she is doing and that gets her to stop.

  2. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    I met her last September and left a review. She went by the name of Peaches. Here's what I said in my review.
    I saw her this evening. Wonderful woman. Did an outcall at my place. Took her time. I wasn't a big fan of the BBBJ, it was too rough. She was bigger than the photos. But, I prefer them big and natural. Really into the FS and finished. I wasn't rushed. But, felt a bit rushed as I can feel her squeezing herself. Maybe for her pleasure, my pleasure or to add more punch to have me finish. Either way, good visit, wouldn't call back as I was a bit generous to have her come out and also, to do more than what she normally does. Have fun Philly!

  3. #4147

    London

    When I was in London pre-Covid I saw 2 Romanian providers. Super hot, really nice apartments in good areas and very professional booking. Great experience, only drawback was it was all covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    FKKs are still closed; I;ve been checking.

    Hobby is up an running in Italy although GFE is out of the question with providers right now.

    Overall my experience is the quality of the providers in the EU is much higher. Amazong looking girls from every corner of the globe and a notable lack of substance issues.

  4. #4146

    Overseas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    At first I was a little mad.

    But then I realized the amount of money I'm saving by not spending it on the overpriced druggies and slobs here in the states its actually a blessing.

    The nice trips within the next few months I have booked and the mongering I will be doing overseas is going to be money well spent.
    FKKs are still closed; I;ve been checking.

    Hobby is up an running in Italy although GFE is out of the question with providers right now.

    Overall my experience is the quality of the providers in the EU is much higher. Amazong looking girls from every corner of the globe and a notable lack of substance issues.

  5. #4145

    Intel

    Thanks guys. Great intel and good start. I'll report back with a few posts when and if I see these places. Be safe Philly.

  6. #4144

    AZN Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    The northern end of China Town is framed by Vine St (surface, 676 below). AZN Delight is one block north. Call ahead and ask for Annie. 160 gets TS, BJ and FS. Just lay it down, no negotiation needed.

    I’m heading up to Boston weekend of the 4th, DM me a recommmendation, escort or FS AMP?

  7. #4143

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    I met her last September and left a review. She went by the name of Peaches. Here's what I said in my review.

    Peaches
    I spent some time a while ago with Peaches. She's a bit bigger that you would expect from the pic, but not too bad. She has nice boobs, which I like. She seems to enjoy her work, follows directions well, and really tries to make the client leave satisfied. Also, she doesn't appear to be a user. BBJ and CIM were nice.

  8. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    Wow 150.

    Years ago when she worked on Kensington I'd see her for 60 bucks for everything.
    She used to walk the Ave? Damn.

  9. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Would love to comment on this but the proper place for this kind of discussion is here. Don't want to break the rules and raise the ire of the Admin.

    Front Page > Special Interests > Safe Sex.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...p?268-Safe-Sex
    True. Sorry if I rained on any bodies parade. Kind of a knee-jerk reaction. As I been offered Bare many times for no up sell and believe me I am very very tempted. Just not worth the risk for me. Though if you are looking for "good escorts" on here. You should also look up the risks. You can find mathematical statistics of transmission rates on the internet. Just like everything else in life there are risk. (You can get killed crossing a street) The more you know, the more you can protect yourself. I for one prefer BBBJ so just like BBBJ and CIP. There are risks involved and ways to play safer. So be safe and happy mongering!

  10. #4140

    Lexis

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2159210916/1

    Nice body from the pics but not big fan of car dates how is southwest.

  11. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    Yea I'd bust her big ass too.

    She is old though.

    We don't have many BBW providers worth a damn here in Philly.

  12. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I'm old enough to remember watching Magic Johnson on TV explaining why he had to retire. I saw the tail end of the aids epidemic and a family friends gay son died from it in 1993. Witnessing all that shook people who were alive then to the core.

    This younger generation (under 30) look at HIV differently because they didn't see all the deaths up close, and all the HIV medicine campaigns today make HIV seem like it's not a big deal because all you have to do is take a pill for the rest of your life as if it's nothing.

    The old school campaigns need to come back to educate the youth.
    But strangely enough you don't get Aids until you take the HIV medicine.

    A conspiracy theorist would conclude HIV isn't real and the medicine is what makes you sick.

    You ever wonder how Easy E got Aids and died in 3 weeks but he never had HIV, and neither do any of his 14 Baby mothers.
    Same thing with Freddie Mercury. I know he was pegging and getting pegged, but he was fine until he got tested.
    They put him on that medicine and he started dying.

    Famous people like him died and then awareness goes up among the masses and then more people get tested, leading to the pharma companies making trillions.

  13. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    People are fucking up the game man.
    At first I was a little mad.

    But then I realized the amount of money I'm saving by not spending it on the overpriced druggies and slobs here in the states its actually a blessing.

    The nice trips within the next few months I have booked and the mongering I will be doing overseas is going to be money well spent.

  14. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    Holy shit people raise your standards WTF.

    People in my country would not pay 10 bucks for that chick LOL.

  15. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Must be lack of education is all I can figure.
    I'm old enough to remember watching Magic Johnson on TV explaining why he had to retire. I saw the tail end of the aids epidemic and a family friends gay son died from it in 1993. Witnessing all that shook people who were alive then to the core.

    This younger generation (under 30) look at HIV differently because they didn't see all the deaths up close, and all the HIV medicine campaigns today make HIV seem like it's not a big deal because all you have to do is take a pill for the rest of your life as if it's nothing.

    The old school campaigns need to come back to educate the youth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape