Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 531 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    Yea I'd bust her big ass too.

    She is old though.

    We don't have many BBW providers worth a damn here in Philly.

  2. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I'm old enough to remember watching Magic Johnson on TV explaining why he had to retire. I saw the tail end of the aids epidemic and a family friends gay son died from it in 1993. Witnessing all that shook people who were alive then to the core.

    This younger generation (under 30) look at HIV differently because they didn't see all the deaths up close, and all the HIV medicine campaigns today make HIV seem like it's not a big deal because all you have to do is take a pill for the rest of your life as if it's nothing.

    The old school campaigns need to come back to educate the youth.
    But strangely enough you don't get Aids until you take the HIV medicine.

    A conspiracy theorist would conclude HIV isn't real and the medicine is what makes you sick.

    You ever wonder how Easy E got Aids and died in 3 weeks but he never had HIV, and neither do any of his 14 Baby mothers.
    Same thing with Freddie Mercury. I know he was pegging and getting pegged, but he was fine until he got tested.
    They put him on that medicine and he started dying.

    Famous people like him died and then awareness goes up among the masses and then more people get tested, leading to the pharma companies making trillions.

  3. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    People are fucking up the game man.
    At first I was a little mad.

    But then I realized the amount of money I'm saving by not spending it on the overpriced druggies and slobs here in the states its actually a blessing.

    The nice trips within the next few months I have booked and the mongering I will be doing overseas is going to be money well spent.

  4. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.
    Holy shit people raise your standards WTF.

    People in my country would not pay 10 bucks for that chick LOL.

  5. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Must be lack of education is all I can figure.
    I'm old enough to remember watching Magic Johnson on TV explaining why he had to retire. I saw the tail end of the aids epidemic and a family friends gay son died from it in 1993. Witnessing all that shook people who were alive then to the core.

    This younger generation (under 30) look at HIV differently because they didn't see all the deaths up close, and all the HIV medicine campaigns today make HIV seem like it's not a big deal because all you have to do is take a pill for the rest of your life as if it's nothing.

    The old school campaigns need to come back to educate the youth.

  6. #4134

    Visitor

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/63574197

    Philly Mongers, Boston Monger here. Will be visiting next week for a few days. I saw this BBW in the area, have anyone seen her? Any good BB escorts, good AMP near Chinatown that you guys could recommend? I'll be searching through your vast intel for more information. Leads are appreciated.

  7. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Double wow. She charged some up to 300 roses.
    People are fucking up the game man.

  8. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by JDRedBull  [View Original Post]
    Same here. CIP would be great with her. In my mind. But to be real. No Fing way. Just too risky. She also is in the hood. So I would not bring my me Mercedes to her place. Also Not only A but H and W. I still have an SF at home. So it's really mind boggling. I mean seriously. You think these chicks don't pass needles with their nice clean BF. Or your mashing some other dudes stuff in her. They see guys left and right. Why do you think you are waiting? I am sure you could offer the right amount money to most and get it. If they are advertising they probably already have something and don't care now. So BBBJ might be 1 in 50. But CIP is probably 1 in 10 maybe less. To catch a new friend that doesn't want to leave you. Just my thoughts. To each is own.
    Would love to comment on this but the proper place for this kind of discussion is here. Don't want to break the rules and raise the ire of the Admin.

    Front Page > Special Interests > Safe Sex.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...p?268-Safe-Sex

  9. #4131

    Education

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    Not knocking her or you. She's hot as fuck. Who wouldn't want to ride her bare? Just, I never heard of that with these girls a couple years back and now it's. Well maybe not common, but you hear of it. And obviously not just with some broke-down chick in her last days before rehab or the coffin. Normal-enough providers are doing it, even real cuties like this girl. Again, who wouldn't go for it. As a guy, you aren't the one who really has to worry. But these girls, they catch a bad load, that's some serious shit. I'm just asking here. Have there been medical advancements I'm unaware of? These chicks don't care about the big A? That just not a concern anymore? I'm just curious. Because I'd definitely want to bone that little honey without anything on too. I just can't believe it's on the menu. What is going on with these chicks? A meteor heading to Earth I ain't heard about?
    Must be lack of education is all I can figure.

  10. #4130

    Barbianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/60237434

    Although many here have seen her, I finally connected. House in Frankford. BBBJ BBFS CIP. 150 roses. Great oral technique. Gets into FS. Sweet girl. Not quite as perfect as her pics but close. Only downside was she made me wait, both in the car and then at the door. Almost left. She's a dancer and was just getting up at 1 pm.
    What club does she work at?

  11. #4129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    Wow 150.

    Years ago when she worked on Kensington I'd see her for 60 bucks for everything.
    Double wow. She charged some up to 300 roses.

  12. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/60237434

    Although many here have seen her, I finally connected. House in Frankford. BBBJ BBFS CIP. 150 roses. Great oral technique. Gets into FS. Sweet girl. Not quite as perfect as her pics but close. Only downside was she made me wait, both in the car and then at the door. Almost left. She's a dancer and was just getting up at 1 pm.
    Wow 150.

    Years ago when she worked on Kensington I'd see her for 60 bucks for everything.

  13. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/60237434

    Although many here have seen her, I finally connected. House in Frankford. BBBJ BBFS CIP. 150 roses. Great oral technique. Gets into FS. Sweet girl. Not quite as perfect as her pics but close. Only downside was she made me wait, both in the car and then at the door. Almost left. She's a dancer and was just getting up at 1 pm.
    One of the comments in her ad said no greek. Too bad.

  14. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    Not knocking her or you. She's hot as fuck. Who wouldn't want to ride her bare? Just, I never heard of that with these girls a couple years back and now it's. Well maybe not common, but you hear of it. And obviously not just with some broke-down chick in her last days before rehab or the coffin. Normal-enough providers are doing it, even real cuties like this girl. Again, who wouldn't go for it. As a guy, you aren't the one who really has to worry. But these girls, they catch a bad load, that's some serious shit. I'm just asking here. Have there been medical advancements I'm unaware of? These chicks don't care about the big A? That just not a concern anymore? I'm just curious. Because I'd definitely want to bone that little honey without anything on too. I just can't believe it's on the menu. What is going on with these chicks? A meteor heading to Earth I ain't heard about?
    Same here. CIP would be great with her. In my mind. But to be real. No Fing way. Just too risky. She also is in the hood. So I would not bring my me Mercedes to her place. Also Not only A but H and W. I still have an SF at home. So it's really mind boggling. I mean seriously. You think these chicks don't pass needles with their nice clean BF. Or your mashing some other dudes stuff in her. They see guys left and right. Why do you think you are waiting? I am sure you could offer the right amount money to most and get it. If they are advertising they probably already have something and don't care now. So BBBJ might be 1 in 50. But CIP is probably 1 in 10 maybe less. To catch a new friend that doesn't want to leave you. Just my thoughts. To each is own.

  15. #4125

    What is with the CIP girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/60237434

    Although many here have seen her, I finally connected. House in Frankford. BBBJ BBFS CIP. 150 roses. Great oral technique. Gets into FS. Sweet girl. Not quite as perfect as her pics but close. Only downside was she made me wait, both in the car and then at the door. Almost left. She's a dancer and was just getting up at 1 pm.
    Not knocking her or you. She's hot as fuck. Who wouldn't want to ride her bare? Just, I never heard of that with these girls a couple years back and now it's. Well maybe not common, but you hear of it. And obviously not just with some broke-down chick in her last days before rehab or the coffin. Normal-enough providers are doing it, even real cuties like this girl. Again, who wouldn't go for it. As a guy, you aren't the one who really has to worry. But these girls, they catch a bad load, that's some serious shit. I'm just asking here. Have there been medical advancements I'm unaware of? These chicks don't care about the big A? That just not a concern anymore? I'm just curious. Because I'd definitely want to bone that little honey without anything on too. I just can't believe it's on the menu. What is going on with these chicks? A meteor heading to Earth I ain't heard about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape