Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 732 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5256

    Invalid date

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy66  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but when it says "invalid date" for "Last Active", what's that mean? The profile is still up.
    You can choose to hide your last active date under your profile. If you hide this info I believe it shows at invalid.

  2. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Can't figure this one out. Never responds never shares photos but to say she is on all the time is an understatement. I've had her in my favorites list for two years and she is always on top logged on.

    Anyone have better luck?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ac3c...7-a31885b89564
    She initiated contact with me quite a few months ago, but I wasn't very interested at the time and the conversation died on the vine.

  3. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Jules quoted me 300. Everything was included (pics, BBFS, etc) but then she ghosted me so I didnt jump in but YMMV.

    Alyssac24 quoted me 400, and no BBFS, so I passed.
    Same here on Julie. Tried to coordinate since she cannot host and I have to get lodging. She sent me a nude photo and video. Then, tried to follow-up with available appointments and radio silence. I'll continue to try and hope for a visit.

    There's a couple of Franklin that posts PPM. Anyone seen them?.

  4. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder  [View Original Post]
    I did not respond to the Jules comment, I responded to Hobbiest420's post about Alyssac24 (now big booty baby) a 27 year old. I don't know what Jules allowance requirement is.
    Jules quoted me 300. Everything was included (pics, BBFS, etc) but then she ghosted me so I didnt jump in but YMMV.

    Alyssac24 quoted me 400, and no BBFS, so I passed.

  5. #5252

    Why Onceinalifetime

    Can't figure this one out. Never responds never shares photos but to say she is on all the time is an understatement. I've had her in my favorites list for two years and she is always on top logged on.

    Anyone have better luck?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ac3c...7-a31885b89564

  6. #5251

    Just to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I find it laughable that a 51 yr old woman who is very far from a " MILF " type thinks men 20 yrs younger than her on that site is going to pay her 300+ for her pussy. I seen her in person and fucking bailed, her pics don't show what youll see in person trust me.
    I did not respond to the Jules comment, I responded to Hobbiest420's post about Alyssac24 (now big booty baby) a 27 year old. I don't know what Jules allowance requirement is.

  7. #5250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I find it laughable that a 51 yr old woman who is very far from a " MILF " type thinks men 20 yrs younger than her on that site is going to pay her 300+ for her pussy. I seen her in person and fucking bailed, her pics don't show what youll see in person trust me.
    You find it funny but there's people into old MILF like that. And I'm sure she have her price at $300 because she knows some guys will negotiate.

  8. #5249

    Airhead

    This one is a total airhead and loves to party. for 2. 5 and open menu its good. if you are not 420 friendly i dont recommend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210621-183740_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #5248

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder  [View Original Post]
    She wanted more than 2. 5, so I passed.
    I find it laughable that a 51 yr old woman who is very far from a " MILF " type thinks men 20 yrs younger than her on that site is going to pay her 300+ for her pussy. I seen her in person and fucking bailed, her pics don't show what youll see in person trust me.

  10. #5247
    She wanted more than 2. 5, so I passed.

  11. #5246

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I know her. PM for details.
    You won't see her on the cover of any magazines any time soon but she's really nice & absolutely loves sex. Worth a visit.

  12. #5245

    Sxysheyy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1d7b...6-65163590874c

    Saw her a few days ago. PM for details. A big kink in the sheets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 53E93180-B193-49C1-AED4-F68761F11DBF.jpg‎   F55A8F10-9563-42F2-97C2-D25322CCF6D2.jpg‎  

  13. #5244

    Jules

    I know her. PM for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1218...3-42816052e225

    I searched and could not find anything. Older but seems ready to meet.

  14. #5243
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but when it says "invalid date" for "Last Active", what's that mean? The profile is still up.

  15. #5242

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape