Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 732 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    No response and she's logged on almost all of the time. So my question is, has anyone else been similarly time wasted by her, or better yet had an amazing time destroying a boxspring with her? If not then just a heads up that so far she comes off as a waste of time. (or that my private pics are super hideous).
    There are a few flakes on there who are real, they just never meet anybody. The "online" marker means nothing too because one can be "online" and just have it on the background app on your phone.

    I'll have girls fav me and not respond, it's maddening

  2. #5240

    Intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1218...3-42816052e225

    I searched and could not find anything. Older but seems ready to meet.

  3. #5239

    Babyluci

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d638...a-5612c6b86af2

    In this very particular order.

    She favorites me.

    I message her and open my private photos.

    She then asked me to open my private photos.

    I ask her to open her private photos.

    3 days of crickets chirping.

    I drop a quick hello.

    No response and she's logged on almost all of the time. So my question is, has anyone else been similarly time wasted by her, or better yet had an amazing time destroying a boxspring with her? If not then just a heads up that so far she comes off as a waste of time. (or that my private pics are super hideous).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babyluci.jpg‎  

  4. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, chatted a little and then radio silence.

  5. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like your methodology and attitude have greatly improved. Keep plugging away until you are plugging away!

    Tip: I generously us the HIDE profile button to clean up my search results and prevent me from accidently viewing profiles that say "you wallet better be thicker than my body" more than once and the you view the profile and it says "platonic". Give me a break.
    Definitely. Cleans up the list for better people. Talking to one right now. But, after a few days, it seems like it's just "talking". Cool woman. But, not in it for chatting only. Gave a few hints to meet. But, nothing came out of it.

  6. #5236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Hide button

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Having better luck on this type of account vice the other. Thanks guys for the intel. I forked over the 99 for the first month and using it like hell as it's an expensive one-month subscription. Sent hundreds of messages and got some back. I have to be honest, it's a strange world in SA.

    - One member wanted advanced payment in Franklin. She said she wanted to get "pretty" before our meeting. Requested VENMO prior. Yeah, OK. Erased. She said others did it without any problems. That's because they were suckers and since it was so successful, you're doing it again. Nice try.

    - One member was just a witch. Asked the normal questions and went full Karen on me, saying guys suck and they're only here for sex. Typical disgruntled bar woman. She ended up blocking me. LOL. Whatever.

    - One member was a dominatrix, asked me to buy her over 1,000 worth of equipment for a meeting in Newton. Uh, if you're a dominatrix, shouldn't you have that already? I guess it's the season to freshen up? Yeah, no.

    - One member, who was 67 years old wanted 200 or more. She looked OK. But, she's not worth more than a 100. Sorry.

    - Conversing with a few right now. Mostly older women who have kids, divorced. Hopefully, it's not going to be a 3-4 week chat before meeting. But, warming up to one right now for a potential meeting.

    - One member was a Provider, had a full website and all. Good way to find more Mongers I guess.

    The search continues.
    Sounds like your methodology and attitude have greatly improved. Keep plugging away until you are plugging away!

    Tip: I generously us the HIDE profile button to clean up my search results and prevent me from accidently viewing profiles that say "you wallet better be thicker than my body" more than once and the you view the profile and it says "platonic". Give me a break.

  7. #5235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I do think that the monthly fee is worth it IF you're also willing to spend the type of 'allowance' that gets you a sugar relationship with someone you're really into. For those who bottom-feed on SA (not making a judgment) it might not make $ sense.
    No disrespect, but SA is probably NOT for a majority of the guys on this site. To each his own.

  8. #5234
    I do think that the monthly fee is worth it IF you're also willing to spend the type of 'allowance' that gets you a sugar relationship with someone you're really into. For those who bottom-feed on SA (not making a judgment) it might not make $ sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I know why I may have chosen the other option. Membership is 99 for a month vice 19.99 for the other type. Meeyah. I'll have to rethink this. But, seems everyone here is having pretty good luck. Now that I can see more women, I did recognize one from Charlestown, use to post a lot on LC and STG. She's was OK. But, not enough for a repeat.

  9. #5233

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Good info and hilarious. Let us know how that one you're working on goes. $100 is a steep investment just to get in the door then have to do all that legwork.
    You think 100 is a lot of money to invest to talk and fuck hot, young beautiful woman but rather you would go to STG and spend 100 for a HH with some pimped out, unshowered crackhead who wants you out the door asap to get high off your money. Different strokes for different folks I guess but I just browsed STG now for the hell of it and I wouldn't fuck anyone on there for free nevertheless give them my money for the pleasure.

  10. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]

    The search continues.
    Good info and hilarious. Let us know how that one you're working on goes. $100 is a steep investment just to get in the door then have to do all that legwork.

  11. #5231

  12. #5230

    Luck

    Having better luck on this type of account vice the other. Thanks guys for the intel. I forked over the 99 for the first month and using it like hell as it's an expensive one-month subscription. Sent hundreds of messages and got some back. I have to be honest, it's a strange world in SA.

    - One member wanted advanced payment in Franklin. She said she wanted to get "pretty" before our meeting. Requested VENMO prior. Yeah, OK. Erased. She said others did it without any problems. That's because they were suckers and since it was so successful, you're doing it again. Nice try.

    - One member was just a witch. Asked the normal questions and went full Karen on me, saying guys suck and they're only here for sex. Typical disgruntled bar woman. She ended up blocking me. LOL. Whatever.

    - One member was a dominatrix, asked me to buy her over 1,000 worth of equipment for a meeting in Newton. Uh, if you're a dominatrix, shouldn't you have that already? I guess it's the season to freshen up? Yeah, no.

    - One member, who was 67 years old wanted 200 or more. She looked OK. But, she's not worth more than a 100. Sorry.

    - Conversing with a few right now. Mostly older women who have kids, divorced. Hopefully, it's not going to be a 3-4 week chat before meeting. But, warming up to one right now for a potential meeting.

    - One member was a Provider, had a full website and all. Good way to find more Mongers I guess.

    The search continues.

  13. #5229

    Wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    So I can get a wealthy woman pay me to have sex with her? Damn I've been using SA all wrong LOL.

    Good to know this is a problem. SA loves to trap you and take your money.
    No you can't get a wealthy woman to pay you to bang her (unless you have a horse cock and are much better looking than most of us) Its theorectically an option, but I think there are maybe five women signed up that way, and they mostly did it by accident I think.

  14. #5228

    Transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Great information. I created a new account and now links posted here, I can search now. Also, the list of women are different than the ones that were on my other profile. I searched the Help Center and apparently they can't change the type of account I have. Either way, I created a new one and I'll try searching again. I will ask if I can transfer my subscription to the new account. But, I highly doubted it. They have to make money right? Hopefully, my searches are better now. Thanks everyone.
    They did transfer mine and charged me the difference.

  15. #5227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Per my earlier post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I know why I may have chosen the other option. Membership is 99 for a month vice 19.99 for the other type. Meeyah. I'll have to rethink this. But, seems everyone here is having pretty good luck. Now that I can see more women, I did recognize one from Charlestown, use to post a lot on LC and STG. She's was OK. But, not enough for a repeat.
    After you set up your account, take some time to get a lay of the land. Picks some favorites, etc. Then when you are ready, make the payment and start contacting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape