Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 40009
-
06-20-21 14:05 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 337The total damage w / FS was $. 4 .
Originally Posted by NewInChi
[View Original Post]
It was a quick visit and we kinda skipped over massage part.
YMMV if she doesn't know you or is uncomfortable w / you.
-
06-20-21 08:48 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 59Total damage
How much was it with the FS in total damage?
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 06:20 #24362Senior Member

Posts: 989Cook County
Yeah, I remember you saying that, but I didn't see anything on the Chicago Police web site since it was a Cook Co. Bust. Now that you mention it, I remember the county cops busting that other place on 26th Street (not the current one that is actually the operation that busted on 31st). Dart's always looking for publicity, but busts by the Chicago cops don't always make the press.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 00:21 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 200I reported on the 31st place being busted back in March. I was walking over and saw cops all over both the front and back entrance lol.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Edit with link:
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/3/13/22328791/xin-jun-zhu-charged-promoting-prostitution-cook-county-sheriffs-sting
-
06-19-21 21:24 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 337Lotus
With the quality of service being what it is and a lot of the independents suffering from GPS, I decided to visit an old standby. Lotus on Diversey.
Tried going a couple of weeks ago but the text conversation was off and I thought maybe they changed it up. Opted not to go.
Visited today, easy appointment set up. When I arrived, I was glad to see it was Wawa who was there (5'3" , around 35 yo, nice rack, and an ass to die for (very latina-esque). She was wearing a school girl outfit which made it rhat much better.
4 for a half hour massage that lasted all of 7 minutes before the flip. Lots of teasing and roaming.
On the flip she inquired as to what I wanted, told her " this is what I have ". And we were off to the races.
Great time w / a beautiful lady for a decent price.
It was a FS extravaganza.
Downsides: massage skills non existent (but with her looks. Who cares).
Very Covid paranoid. Masked always, zero kissing.
Or tonguing.
Treat this lady right and be respectful and she will take care of you.
-
06-19-21 19:53 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 989None of those places have been busted in a while, but who knows?
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 16:35 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! Yep, very few places in Chicago with young chicks. Apparently, the asian apartment girls are the rage for young pussy. Not for me, as I expect LE to do something against them unless they're getting a cut from these places' profits.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 11:23 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 39Biliator Full Inbox
Biliator, I tread sending you something. But you got to clear your inbox. It is full!
-
06-19-21 11:22 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 39Suggestions
I sent over my list.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 16:07 #24355Senior Member

Posts: 166Archer Elderly
Stopped at Rose, Comfort, the one next to the alderman. Nothing but old bags. If I'm going to get an L1 she should be at least worth looking at and fun to put your hands on.
-
06-17-21 13:21 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 313Surprised
I'm surprised I didn't get a ton of intel on any of these places. Just one PM. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 18:49 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 290Thought this place lost their license in February 2021 after LE sting.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:43 #24352Regular Member

Posts: 19See Aurora
See Aurora.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:18 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 213Naperville
Random question but why is there no Naperville section on this forum? There are plenty of AMPs there. Am I missing it or does it not exist?
-
06-16-21 15:47 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 209Good Table Shower at Pink
I've had good table showers at Pink. My asshole is immaculate after they are done scrubbing it.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




