Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 40013
-
06-16-21 18:49 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 290Thought this place lost their license in February 2021 after LE sting.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:43 #24352Regular Member

Posts: 19See Aurora
See Aurora.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:18 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 213Naperville
Random question but why is there no Naperville section on this forum? There are plenty of AMPs there. Am I missing it or does it not exist?
-
06-16-21 15:47 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 209Good Table Shower at Pink
I've had good table showers at Pink. My asshole is immaculate after they are done scrubbing it.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 15:26 #24349Senior Member

Posts: 57Might be this one. Not my cup of tea, but others have enjoyed themselves.
Originally Posted by Erasure773
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/226275
-
06-15-21 22:21 #24348Senior Member

Posts: 367Don't forget.
Don't forget to close the front door quietly or else it will slam shut very hard and very loud.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 21:52 #24347Senior Member

Posts: 208Is this HangingBalls again?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 20:38 #24346Senior Member

Posts: 808You're a child.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 20:09 #24345Senior Member

Posts: 85Yep nice round one. Had to check it out after your report.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 20:02 #24344Senior Member

Posts: 337Do your homework, I' ve posted the link previously.
Originally Posted by Erasure773
[View Original Post]
Go to rub ratings. Search Sol, I mean really would you like me to schedule you an appointment?
-
06-15-21 19:50 #24343Senior Member

Posts: 307I'm Not Allowed There No More
I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 19:27 #24342Senior Member

Posts: 337Isn't that one incredible ass! Love it.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:15 #24341Senior Member

Posts: 35Can you pm info?
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 17:12 #24340Senior Member

Posts: 85Sol.
Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.
-
06-15-21 15:35 #24339Senior Member

Posts: 218Vivian at Macau gives very nice table shower.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






